Lao's music

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Hi lao sarnies! I just started listening to lao's music when I happen to listen alexandra's music and found out that they are acutally good. Does anyone have a recommendation on artists and maybe upload them for me? I like the style of music similar to alexandra's music where they're more moderned and towards pop. If you don't have any music files on that artist, maybe you can tell me the places I can find them? Thank you! :p

rockstar

sarNie Egg
Hi lao sarnies! I just started listening to lao's music when I happen to listen alexandra's music and found out that they are acutally good. Does anyone have a recommendation on artists and maybe upload them for me? I like the style of music similar to alexandra's music where they're more moderned and towards pop. If you don't have any music files on that artist, maybe you can tell me the places I can find them? Thank you! :p
The entertainment industry is growing rapidly in Laos. There are alot of pop singers nowdays. Please support them. One website based in the u.s. that have lots of pop songs from Laos is www.laopromotion.com Thanks der!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
please support laos raido station and www.laohub.com true laos blood family ^_^ even though iam half laos still respect it since my parents were born from there. :)

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite Lao singer is Ting Pailavan, she's sooo cute and she has such a good voice~ Most of her stuff is dance-poppy ^_^ I would also reccomend Over Dance and A*PACTS :D Like the people above me posted, laopromotion.com and laohub.com are great sites for lao music! laopress.com too :p

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Can't forget about KIMMY, who is always being criticized for being a Lao version of 'FILM RATTAPOOM', which I think not.

Another good artist is Ton and Modern Dance.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
off topic for a second i think kimmy is so not film looking its not like he born to look like film plus he dont eve know gay film from thailand lol ok iam being too mean but yea i dont think film dude know kimmy and kimmy doesnt eve know film exist until people says it whatever he has his own style of mucis laos lover music ummm.... i think theres alot of great laos singer and songs out there

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Noi Sengsourigna is female artist whom's very talent. she compose and produce her own music. she wants to keep the tradition but yet add a lil pop or modern stye to it. she does have a couple of song that she remix it...

She speaks good english, and a lil japanese. pretty. She can play guitar, lao instrument-kimm, drum, keyboard.

i have all her album and it's very good...

let me know if ur interested i can try to find a way to upload it. i believe her site is down for remodel...

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to hear Noi's stuff. Whenever I buy music from laopromotion, I would look at reviews first and then decide whether to buy it or not, cause I have been disappointed in a few albums I got like: DVB, Dao Ka Jay, and Ton.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
she has several albums out rite now. umm u have myspace or an email acct? pm and i'll dl some of her music and i can send u the files. i personally like her musics...

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
my email is SSSF85@aol.com

I believe her style is somewhat similiar to Alexandra's... am I correct?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i never heard alexandra's music but it could be. i'm sure it is b/c they are more modernize and younger star...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont know how to upload it here but she has a fanclub site Noi Sengsourigna on myspace so check some of her music there.

i still need to find time to copy her music to my computer at home and send them to u. sorry it's taking a long time. i just get online at work and when i get home i'm too lazy to look at the computer again.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH WOW, WHAT USEFUL SITES...ESPECIALLY THE LAST TWO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE!!