Lao people!! Where are you??!

annea

sarNie Adult
I want some tum mak hoong..LOL...random but yea...gotta wait until the weekend..haha..but hows everyone doing? sa bai dee baw? :p

annea

sarNie Adult
my mom used to make some good as seen haeng, but now her cooking isnt as good as before...but still keeps me full....does anyone eat tum mak hoong that is like SUPER hot to the point where your ears are like burning?? LOL...my parent told me to stop eating...but I still eat, cry and curse at the same time..hahaha..its good but man..it fudging HOT!

noungning

Heartless
yeah i eat very spicy food, and so does my mom and she cooks... when ever she makes papaya salad, it's loaded with chili peppers.

annea

sarNie Adult
^^ isnt that the thing that makes papaya salad sooo good? the spicyness..hehehe..I want some so bad, but gotta wait until teh weekend or else its gonna be trouble at work for me...LOL..I also like to eat it w/ cabbage and pork skin..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I like to eat Tum Mak Houng with Kapoon, lettuce, cilantro, and scallions.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I haven't had papaya salad in years, miss it!
There's a Hawaiian place here that has it but they don't make it spicey, it's sweet. Eck! That's not how you eat it. <_<

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom used to make some good as seen haeng, but now her cooking isnt as good as before...but still keeps me full....does anyone eat tum mak hoong that is like SUPER hot to the point where your ears are like burning?? LOL...my parent told me to stop eating...but I still eat, cry and curse at the same time..hahaha..its good but man..it fudging HOT!
My mom used to cook well too. Their taste bud changes as they age, that's why it's not good anymore :(.
I do eat tum mak hoong that's super spicy, but i never tear up for some reason. i have an uncle who gets all sweaty and my cousins are like him. But i eat the same thing and think that it's too sweet. haha. I don't chew my tum muk hoong, so my mom tells me to chew it now and I can't change the way i eat it (i swallow) because i've done it forever.

I haven't had papaya salad in years, miss it!
There's a Hawaiian place here that has it but they don't make it spicey, it's sweet. Eck! That's not how you eat it. <_<
Is there a way to request them to make it spicier? My aunt sells them at the temple at times and the people request how spicy they want it.
Or make some yourself! haha. (mine's horrible)

I like to eat mine with pork skin, rhine too. Love that stuff. I took it to the dorms once and my friends were like, "What is that?" and they were like, "gross." haha. I didn't care, I ate it right in front of them.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My mom used to cook well too. Their taste bud changes as they age, that's why it's not good anymore :(.
I do eat tum mak hoong that's super spicy, but i never tear up for some reason. i have an uncle who gets all sweaty and my cousins are like him. But i eat the same thing and think that it's too sweet. haha. I don't chew my tum muk hoong, so my mom tells me to chew it now and I can't change the way i eat it (i swallow) because i've done it forever.
Is there a way to request them to make it spicier? My aunt sells them at the temple at times and the people request how spicy they want it.
Or make some yourself! haha. (mine's horrible)

I like to eat mine with pork skin, rhine too. Love that stuff. I took it to the dorms once and my friends were like, "What is that?" and they were like, "gross." haha. I didn't care, I ate it right in front of them.
I'm guessing I couldn't request them to make it spicey because when I asked if it was spicey, they just gave me a weird look.
I love it with pork rhine too! It's the best. I can make it myself but my bf doesn't like me eating spicey stuff. He glares at me everytime I add more pepper or hot sauce to anything. :lol: He thinks it's going to ruin my stomach.

noungning

Heartless
lol my mom makes thum something everyday, whether it's long string beans, cabbage, cucumber, papaya, vermicelli (kow poon), carrots, plantain, thai egg plant, sour mangos (my fav). haha but it gets quite sickening to eat it everyday seriously, i know some say they can eat it everyday... um if u live in my household u will learn to get sick of it lmfao because it's my mom's fav food.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I had thum Kow poon last night. It was the bomb. Haven't had it for awhile.
I'm here at work thinking what I'm going to cook this weekend.
Yes, I'm that bored.

noungning

Heartless
see as i posted that, it's been some days now right, i've had some papaya salad everyday, it's getting tiring. i'll post a pic of it when i upload it... but right now, kinda lazy haha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol my mom makes thum something everyday, whether it's long string beans, cabbage, cucumber, papaya, vermicelli (kow poon), carrots, plantain, thai egg plant, sour mangos (my fav). haha but it gets quite sickening to eat it everyday seriously, i know some say they can eat it everyday... um if u live in my household u will learn to get sick of it lmfao because it's my mom's fav food.
Can we traded places?? I never get sick of Thum.

noungning

Heartless
ok since i've promised let me get the picture... so this is one of the ones she made, and i just remembered to take a pix lol

i'd take it every time she makes it but it's the same stuff all the time... boring haha.

lol um well not really, because i love my mom's cooking too much lol, can't trade.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
ok since i've promised let me get the picture... so this is one of the ones she made, and i just remembered to take a pix lol

i'd take it every time she makes it but it's the same stuff all the time... boring haha.

lol um well not really, because i love my mom's cooking too much lol, can't trade.

You make my num lie come out. :mellow: :drool: