lao moua music video #2

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
if someone teach me how to put it on my computer I'll gladly upload...I've tried ripping some other dvd/mv's but my computer keeps telling me I can't or something like that...

cecilia

Staff member
nkaujhmoob08 said:
SO YEAH, THE MORE U FOCUZ ON OLD PEOPLE, THE MORE MONEY U GOT.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........OH PLUS, I'M NOT MARRIED NOR TAKEN....AND I LOVE BUYING HMONG MOVIES AND SUPPORT THEM ANIWASE....AND PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE VERY LESS ON EARTH!!!
my lil sister have this dvd, but yeah, i'm not making fun of you .. but i just find it's funny how you had said in the tub yaj/xab thoj thread that you love buying hmong movies and support them .. and that ppl like you are very rare. LOl ..it's just funny. anyway, i'm not picking on a fight, i'm just find it's funny how sometime we act before thinking through..back to topic, i find the whole dvd sorta ..um childish especially the ENGLISH SONGS. but since he's a fellow student of my sister, i'll be nice and won't comment much on him.LOL.. i only find one good one and that's the one with him and khou her, something like that singing to p'bird/jintar 'SUAM DAI. .lol .. the version ofsom sarn of him is a bit erh b/c he's all over the stage with all those BEAUTIFUL LIAR MOVES ..lol .. end in end, i just find the ENGLISH LYRIC CHILDISH like a kid telling this other kid how he/she feel. kindda like .. i like you and you dont' like me. such poor use of terminology. no offense .. anyway, doesn't youtube have his mv up yet? .. they're usually pretty good about this.

they even have ua neej ros qhab los up..LOl

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
my lil sister have this dvd, but yeah, i'm not making fun of you .. but i just find it's funny how you had said in the tub yaj/xab thoj thread that you love buying hmong movies and support them .. and that ppl like you are very rare. LOl ..it's just funny. anyway, i'm not picking on a fight, i'm just find it's funny how sometime we act before thinking through..back to topic, i find the whole dvd sorta ..um childish especially the ENGLISH SONGS. but since he's a fellow student of my sister, i'll be nice and won't comment much on him.LOL.. i only find one good one and that's the one with him and khou her, something like that singing to p'bird/jintar 'SUAM DAI. .lol .. the version ofsom sarn of him is a bit erh b/c he's all over the stage with all those BEAUTIFUL LIAR MOVES ..lol .. end in end, i just find the ENGLISH LYRIC CHILDISH like a kid telling this other kid how he/she feel. kindda like .. i like you and you dont' like me. such poor use of terminology. no offense .. anyway, doesn't youtube have his mv up yet? .. they're usually pretty good about this.

they even have ua neej ros qhab los up..LOl
lol....well, i do support them....damn!..u dont know how much i bought all cds and video.....maybe i should post all what i have...lol...j/k....ok...im not picking on a fight either...well...on tub/xab topic...dats my opinion.....hey!...
right now im broked....dats why i request....hey!...people upload and people share.....dats what i do....i post some songs in here and maybe i deserve some payback...well, like u said....people like me are weird....at least im weird...
not like other people.....and one thing forgot to say....wow! u actually remember me.......

cecilia

Staff member
^haha, that's okay, i remember ppl who debate with me on the pros and cons of a subject. i dont' find you mean or anything .. actually quite nice to have someone to talk about certain issue in here..LOl .. how can a sarnie forget a sarnie .. right? ..LOl

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
^haha, that's okay, i remember ppl who debate with me on the pros and cons of a subject. i dont' find you mean or anything .. actually quite nice to have someone to talk about certain issue in here..LOl .. how can a sarnie forget a sarnie .. right? ..LOl
well, dunno...dats my attitude....lol....ok...i agreed, sarnie can never forget sarnie....hah!..oh well...i loved to fight over issues when someone post interesting topic....its kinda fun while people disagreed on the xab/tub thread...u know..well....i also find dat ur nice too but ur attitude change when issues come....lol....and me too....

cecilia

Staff member
actually, to be honest, i don't fight. what we have discussed in the tub/xab thread is mainly pros and cons. arguement is when i start cursing at you for no reason. but yeah, i go with the flow. idon't usually qurrel w/ppl without reasons..i find it a waste of time. have seen that done plenty for RAIN.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
in the 2nd one, the dancing of those backup dancers get intense.. well I think so, for Thailand girls...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Hmong dvds are so hard to rip. ToT

lol... I wasn't very fond of this karaoke...so I exchanged it right a way. LOL... his dancing and english songs scare me. xDDD... I actually prefer volume 1's songs & mv's over this. gosh the dancing doesn't get any scarier than this. If only he didn't move so much in his MV's he'll actually be sort of cute. :p

Anyways, I would have ripped it for u if I still had it. xD..hell, I probably would have sent it to u for free. this proves how pestered I am by him. xD...

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Not a big fan of his music. Wouldn't mind if he could at least sing somewhat good. Many artists today just come out with all these albums just because they think they can sing or they feel like it. Not trying to bash on anyone, but just telling how it is.

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL .. did anyone notice that he worn a shirt that said 'RAIN' on it.. i don't know, just thought it's funny.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
SSOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!anybody..have..this..album???...i..think..i..request..this..for..like..so..long..but..i..still..dont..have..
it..
....thnkx..if..someone..is..goin..to..upload..it.....