vong
many
souk
sack

mines is khanthavong

what is yours?

lilylaoinh

sarNie Egg
i guess i'm not really lao then? i have a weird last name.. how sad .. all this time i thought i was lao... hmmm.. oh it's Laoinh

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
mines is Phommathep

my mom is Saenbouthalath

my aunties is Sengtavisouk

and my grandma on my dad side is Kaewdara

donna

sarNie Adult
i guess i'm not really lao then? i have a weird last name.. how sad .. all this time i thought i was lao... hmmm.. oh it's Laoinh
oh no! i'm not saying that ur not lao, just that most lao last names end with the ones that i listed! haha

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Mine is Phengsavath, actually my "real" last name that I just recently found out is Manwilaivong

My mom's is Seeha

My cousins is Somphousiharath

My aunts is Khotpanya

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
It's funny to have Americans especially your professor to try and pronounce your name.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
my is saengsavang...

my step-father is kittiphan

my aunt in law is douangvily...

my friend is na champasack...

oh and one of my hmong friend is Xiengboree

noungning

Heartless
mine ends with vong too, but it's an adopted last name. the real one is something else. but my mom's last name ends with vong too

che3ri0s

sarNie Egg
my mom is kethavongsa
my dad is pakdimounivong <--lao's king named our family

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
SWEET......the laos king named your family? is that possible?hhahahha which king are u talking about? does that mean u guys know the royals? can i know u guys too then...lmfao :lol:

ummm my adopted last name ends with Vanh and the real one i guess that i figured not long ago ends with Sane............. weird how i never thought about last names....lol........... :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
i guess i'm not lao neither lol my last name is keobunta----it means a cup full of happiness in your eyes. that's what my grandpa told me!! triANGgo u r freaken hilarious!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
laos's lastname is pretty long..and so does my lastname hehhehe...my is a king lastname too lolx...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i guess i'm not lao neither lol my last name is keobunta----it means a cup full of happiness in your eyes. that's what my grandpa told me!! triANGgo u r freaken hilarious!!
haha girl as long as u have keo in your name, your laos....sorry to break your heart....hahahh that's awesome, cup of happiness..that's sweet.... ohh and thanks for telling me i'm funny :yahoo: :blush:

laos's lastname is pretty long..and so does my lastname hehhehe...my is a king lastname too lolx...
ohhh u know the royals too shubby? damn does that mean your rich or u own a piece of land? my family has land but we poor as shit...haahhah j/p..... ehmm do u have any brothers under the age of 13??? cause i like them young..hehehe :blush:

lol man my last name is wierd :lol: :lol: its bone lol
so that mean your last name is Kra-dook???? sounds super funny!!!! u can correct me chris, cause i need to be educated!!

heck yes i love spamming cause this is my 100th post..boo-yah!! now we should have a lekie holiday, ohh yeah it's your day, do the granny shake...yay!! :yahoo: