Lao/Cambodian Voodoo Love Spells (I need your help),

iluvnum&oil

sarNie Egg
OK, i know this sounds like a crazy and absurd question, but I didn't know where to turn to. Does anyone on here know anyone or has any relatives who practice voodoo love spells? I've heard many stories of Lao and Cambodian people practicing this kind of magic. I can probably ask my parents but i know they will not understand and agree to help me with this.

My bf and i broke up about 2 months ago, and i am miserable! i cry everyday and i want him back, so much that i am turning to this. I've thought it through and this is what i want to do...people may judge me for this but i dont care what people think of me, peoples opinion of me is non of business, thats the way i see it. So, please if anyone here can help, i would be so thankful! i live in California in the Bay Area to be exact. You can PM me or just reply to this thread...thank you!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I don't know if there is such Voodoo love spell or speller as such you said. I heard a lot about people flocking to see fortune teller and some other kinds of (magic?) practicer, but i never believe in any spell or even speller or practicer.

yak

sarNie Adult
there such thing like that.. not just only khmer/lao do that.. thai also.. but i think you should not mess with that at all.. because your putting danger in his life.. also the love your going to get out of it.. its going to be fake.. becuase your forcing him to love you.. from what i heard, the more you put that love spell on them.. the more they get stupid and things wont turn out the way you wanted it.. also, he can die off of it... i know you say you love him and stuff.. but if you really love him like how you said.. you will let him go.. and move on with your life because theres alot of guys waiting for you and can treat you better.. so before doing this thing.. please think about what kind of danger your putting on him...

russe

sarNie Adult
there such thing like that.. not just only khmer/lao do that.. thai also.. but i think you should not mess with that at all.. because your putting danger in his life.. also the love your going to get out of it.. its going to be fake.. becuase your forcing him to love you.. from what i heard, the more you put that love spell on them.. the more they get stupid and things wont turn out the way you wanted it.. also, he can die off of it... i know you say you love him and stuff.. but if you really love him like how you said.. you will let him go.. and move on with your life because theres alot of guys waiting for you and can treat you better.. so before doing this thing.. please think about what kind of danger your putting on him...
I've never done any voodoo, but Yak is right. if you love him that much you have to let him go. time will ease your pain. I know its hard to let go, I've been there. there's no point loving someone who doesn't love you. there are more fishes in the sea.

lakahna

sarNie Egg

Agree, if you even do this to him, it will cause a lot of damage on him, and if they found out you were the one who put this spell on him, they can make it return right back to you 10 times worse.
How old are u anyways?
Breaking up is part of relationship. they come and go and it's only been 2 months, you need to give it more time and try not to think about him. You will move on, maybe it will be hard but there is someone out there who will love you back.
I had this done on my brother and they are broken up up now. and the person who did this, did live very long either.
these a lot of heart aches when you're focing LOVE from anyone.

try talking to a therapist maybe also

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yak is right, if you love him that much you have to let him go. time will ease your pain. I know its hard to let go, I've been there. there's no point loving someone who doesn't love you. there are more fishes in the sea.

awww i have to agree...gosh being hurt from love leads you to do all kind of stuff to try to get them back.. i once tried to turn to this also.. i was so against my own word..i used to hate those n'rai who turns to love spells in the lakorns but what was i thinking when i broke up with the one guy i love and was looking at doing the same exact thing?? i was no different than those n'rais myself!!!

and you know what? it was not worth it...i pray to god/buddha whichever you prefer..that you will rethink this and let time help heal you cause eventually you will overcome it. whether this be your first love or the 10th love..you might not forget bout it in a day or two or even in two months..but sooner or later you will overcome this obstacles...and hopefully by then another special someone will come into your life to make that sad hurt feeling that was left inside you go away.

like they say, its better to love someone that loves you than to love someone that doesnt love you at all! good luck to you iluvnumandoil!

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
my grandfather's a healer and his teacher taught him a lot of other stuff. he also know how to get ppl to fall in love, but he doesn't believe in using it. nor does he believe in taking what his teacher taught him for granted.

i agreed w/ my grandpa. it's wrong to resort to this kind of thing for personal gain. i really think it's time to move on. if your ex's not gonna give you the time of the day, then it means he doesn't want to be w/ you and you should accept that whole-heartedly. what if he finds out later that you used a love spell? it's not true love if you decide to do this. there are plenty of guys out there who will love you as much as you love him. just be patience and you'll be rewarded in the end.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
hmm this is interesting. let him go it ain't worth it. have u thought about how he would feel. put yourself in his shoes. i mean i wouldn't want someone to put a spell on me! love is about giving not about being selfish. being heartbroken sucks but time will heal. nothing lasts forever not even your life.

akanin

sarNie Elites
hmm this is interesting. let him go it ain't worth it. have u thought about how he would feel. put yourself in his shoes. i mean i wouldn't want someone to put a spell on me! love is about giving not about being selfish. being heartbroken sucks but time will heal. nothing lasts forever not even your life.
Girl...Don't resort to using those love spells. It isn't worth it at all. Listen to Leona Lewis--> Better in Time. It takes time to heal a broken heart girl. Plus there are plenty of other men out there for you to chose from. Don't limit yourself to just this one guy.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm..ive seen the love spell make a certain person goes krazy..the person who got the spell casted upon arent aware of their surroundings or can they control their own actions..

does it really work as to make them go head over heals for the person committing the spells ..i am not so sure..something i wouldnt wanna go near..messing with the supernatural stuff..is scary..cause you just dont know what to expect..what if it backfires?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Girl if there was one, I would have used it a long time ago for Ken, Aum, Rome, Num etc. If you do find out, let me know. (Seriously). I ain't going to tell you to let him go or keep him with you.

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
aiya! thats a risky thing to do
you don't have to use them kind of methods to bring love back into life
you can always talk it through with him
but i think that you should let him go, and if he truly is yours he will come back to you..
its a matter of time
and if that doesn't succeed
dont worry
theres lots of fish in the sea..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think you guys are separated for a reason, and you could do a lot better...you shouldn't want to be with a guy that made you cry.

I believe in the love spells, and I kind of know how it works, but it's information I'm choosing to forget. Someone did that to my sister, and she was miserable...she continued to stay with a man that abused her because of it, and I would not want to be a part of that...That is serious stuff that you shouldn't mess with or even think about.

It's just a guy, give it time, and you'll eventually get over him...Trust me, there are worse things in life that you have to deal with than losing some guy...if he was the right guy for you, you wouldn't be feeling this way...I've gotten my heartbroken in every possible way, friends, even family...but I move on, I get back up...That's all I can do...I've been mourning my dad's death for 18 years now...There are more important things in life than this...you'll fall in love, for real, with a guy that will treat you right, that won't hurt you...If he was a great guy, he'd realize what he lost and come back to you on his own, he'd work to get you back in his life...You want real, genuine love, because that kind of love is rare, and it changes things, even people.

Just move on with your life, focus on other things, anything, to get your mind off of him...It's not the end of the world, you should never have to resort to this.

For who wants VOODOO, I can help them! Just need you believe in me and give me a lot of money!

Want to read what i write?

Seriously, you shouldn't give so much importance to something you heard. All these things works only because you believe in it and you really want to believe that this is what happened!
And then, why should people use that to keep someone else. When you break with someone, this is always because a reason.
And same thing , if the one you love don't love you.
I don't believe in VOODOO and i heard so many times people who told me that try it on me . This is hilarious, because then they come asking you if you love them. And when you say no, and they get mad, you just look at them and wondering what's wrong.
VOODOO is for people who are stupid and don't know how to spend their money. this is so lame, when you know that you can help child in the Third world with that and you spend it for nothing.