Lakorns with Most Slaps and/or Kisses

Asy

sarNie Immature
As far as I remember, Kaew Lom Petch has the most (real) kisses while Sawan Saang slaps. Both not slap-kiss though.

As for slap-kiss, nothing comes to my mind.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I havent seen much of Pin Anong.. but doesnt that lakorn have a lot of real kisses in there?

but anyways.. for slap/kiss i always think of likit gammathep.. i also remember that lakorn having a real kiss in there too.. (unless it was just the bts clip) ahaha.. because i remember it lasted pretty long.. like 5-7 secs..

i've been mia.. so can't recall much in my head..

fun

Expired Sarnie
ka neung ha lol not a revenge lakorn but for a romcom it has hilarious and cute kiss/slap even though it was more like sniffing haha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ruen Hor Ror Hien - Susie and Louis slap and kissed so much at the end of the lakorn. They did it like 10 times.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know about slaps nor slap and then kiss, but I do know that the lakorn with most kisses goes to 365 Wan Hang Ruk. On average, I'd say it's about 2-3 smooches per episode and oh it's real whether it's lips to lips or just on the cheek, you can hear it *muah* not just a *sniff*, because it stars none other than Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan and Anne Thongprasom!

I love this lakorn so much, so I feel like sharing it with ya'll the awesome chemistry between KA! Also, I'd like to do this so I could keep track and always go back to re-watch!

Episode 1

(8:25 & 9:05)

Episode 2

(2:32)

(9:26)

Episode 3 (To be continued...)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 3 (Continued)

(5:47)

Episode 4

(6:30, 8:49, 9:02, & 9:07-9:10)

Episode 6

(3:25)

Episode 8 (To be continued...)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 8 (Continued)

(10:04) This one doesn't really count as a kiss, but it's a cute air kiss!

(6:22)

(9:37)

Episode 9

(2:42, 3:35, 8:34, & 9:17)

(2:21)

(4:20, 6:56, & 7:51)

Episode 10 (To be continued...)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There aren't too many kisses after episode 9 relative to the earlier episodes, BUT there's still plenty more relative to other lakorns in general hehe. Last set, here we go!

Episode 12 (Continued)

(6:21)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tij1lkDanY&feature=relmfu

(13:12)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dgNdELjls

Episode 14

(13:12)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF_PYM84GLY&feature=channel&list=UL

(5:49 & 7:31)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oMkXr9Qb7E&feature=channel&list=UL

This ends my posts for "Most Kisses In A Single Lakorn." 365 Wan Hang Ruk will remain the ultimate favorite lakorn of mine!
Ken and Anne are truely...phenomenal. KA Forever!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm...I havent seen much kiss/slap lakorn but I really love KLP with Son and Vill.  It was such a beautiful lakorn!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This year Sood Sai Paan takes the trophy home, and it will probably remain as the lakorn with the most SKINSHIP/kisses. Lol :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
DaisyDukes* said:
This year Sood Sai Paan takes the trophy home, and it will probably remain as the lakorn with the most SKINSHIP/kisses. Lol :p

Hehe, definitely for this year, but there are many other lakorns out there that can give SSP a run for its money. Pin Anong is one of them. I didn't watch it in details, but I believe Weir and Min had plenty of skinship and kisses in there. I don't know how many times Min and Weir kissed in PA. :shrug: But Toomtam and Vill are my bias. :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hehe, definitely for this year, but there are many other lakorns out there that can give SSP a run for its money. Pin Anong is one of them. I didn't watch it in details, but I believe Weir and Min had plenty of skinship and kisses in there. I don't know how many times Min and Weir kissed in PA. :shrug: But Toomtam and Vill are my bias. :wub:

I watched it! HEHE. Yes, there were PLENTY. Necessary and unnecessary ones. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I watched it! HEHE. Yes, there were PLENTY. Necessary and unnecessary ones. :ghehe:

:whahuh: :loool: I should have worded my previous post better; I skimmed through all of PA's episodes, just to catch Min and Weir kissing and in bed. :pervie: I enjoyed their kissing scenes, even though they didn't move me as other Thai pra'nangs do. Plus, PA was only a little bit interesting to me because of Min and Weir; being a Ch7 lakorn, it wasn't too...appealing. xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: :loool: I should have worded my previous post better; I skimmed through all of PA's episodes, just to catch Min and Weir kissing and in bed. :pervie: I enjoyed their kissing scenes, even though they didn't move me as other Thai pra'nangs do. Plus, PA was only a little bit interesting to me because of Min and Weir; being a Ch7 lakorn, it wasn't too...appealing. xD
Haha. You are naughty! At least I watched it in details. Haha... : whisper: ..even though I watched it nainly for those *ahem* scenes too. Haha.
The story itself was interesting as it did get me hooked, BUT it dragged so much towards the end tgat I had no choice but FF. Haha. I enjoyed it regardless.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. You are naughty! At least I watched it in details. Haha... : whisper: ..even though I watched it nainly for those *ahem* scenes too. Haha.
The story itself was interesting as it did get me hooked, BUT it dragged so much towards the end tgat I had no choice but FF. Haha. I enjoyed it regardless.

Hey, you know me, girl. :pervie: :smack: I knew it! I knew that's the main reason why you were watching it! :loool: Yes, what's up with these lakorns that have such a good beginning but not-so-good second half? :annoyed: *CoughcoughSudsaipancoughcough* :lmao: