Lakorns from the 1990s

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Wuxia dramas are like anime. You feel relaxed when you watch them but there's a part of you that always feel it's nonsense and you stop caring the moment it finished. A great stress-reliever.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
I've never seen his version. The video quality is too old for me to get into, but my favorite is the 2000 version. All the girls were pretty. Lawrence was a drawback though.
try watching the 2003 version of heaven sword dragon sabre with alec su and alyssa chia...was pretty good...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
try watching the 2003 version of heaven sword dragon sabre with alec su and alyssa chia...was pretty good...
Yes, I've seen that version also. I stayed up all night to watch it which resulted in the bags I have under my eyes now. Haha. I liked it too but don't really like Alyssa. 2000 is my go to version.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't know if I can sit through 30+ episodes of those anymore. Man I remember some of them had like 50 something tapes! That's like $25-50 for 1 series! Omg now that I think about it, I spent quite a lot renting vhs back then and I was only a high school student!

OMG talk about renting. I remembered those days but I was still a kid so my parents would pay for me. It was scary when it switched from tape to dvd because no one really had dvd yet. HAHAHAHA oh my, we taking it back old school.