Lakorn where the Pra’ek dies

aznvi3tgrl16

sarNie Egg
i know this may sound weird but i like endings where the Pra'ek dies of cancer or tumor because it tend to teach us a lesson in the future to treasure our lives. I would like only the guy to die , not the girl and to die of either cancer or tumor?
My list :
Hima Tai Prajun
ruk nai roy kean
Leurd Kattiya
Meung Dala
Song Rao

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Sai nam 3 cheewit, Oil died while her wife was pregnant :( so sad... but I think he died because he was a little bit 'rai' always thinking of money, no respect...

(hey when I read myself, I m not very sure about it in fact... did he died ? :blink: )

saobomp

sarNie Adult
some of the movie you mentioned the p'eks didnt die from tumor/cancer aznvietgyrl but more so got killed

ken/cherry: plae kow

hua jai nee pueh tur (yui and neung) old lakorn; i think that's what it's called. n'ek needs a heart and he told his parents if he dies give his heart to her so she can live and i'll be with her forever...
so sweet but sad!!! she didnt know until she woke up from the surgery. p'ek died in a car accident.

pee neung puen garn (tao&ann), not sure if u would call him as the star or oil but i thought tao was since it revolved around him...

not that many but that's all i have to add to the list hehe.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can't think of anything else...I try to avoid lakorns where either one of the pranang dies, and Song Rao was just the worst, it was soooooo sad...Nothing I've watched lately had anyone die at the end

Mann

Leh Pummares
Sai Lo Hit

Hmm I know theres more but I can't think of any at the moment. I usually remember lakorns where the pra'nang don't get with eachother or where nangaek dies.