Lakorn that makes P'ek/Actor most attractive

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh yes...a good character has me swooning to those who I would think is decently good looking to damn!

Currently

Mik - recent lakorn w/biefern
Mario - 2 spirit
Nadech....get's better and better
Jma - Ronnapee...
Great - Ku lab fai
Push - ugly
Porche - with sammy
Kan - lup tawan

I'm sure there's more but can't think

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ken P - Narkee
I have watched 3NNT and a bit of Rang Ngao but he was never that cute or anything to me. But Nakee he's soooo cute, I think it has to do with his character (so sweet, kind,loving) that made him very attractive too, love his smile and glasses in here. I can't help but to keep staring at him.

Mark P - Kleun Cheewit, I think he looks so dreamy in here.

I found myself watching p'eks this year that I didn't think I would.
It was James Ma that started it. Never found him to be attractive but I love Mor Wat. I am such a fan and find him so charming now. Same thing with Mik. I thought he was just a good looking guy with not much good acting but I LOVE DANIEL in Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai. Can't get enough of him.

Strangely, I was looking for something to watch this week and YouTube served Son & Vill's videos... I watched Kaew Lom Phet then I watched Sao Noi. Son was not stiff and was so nice to look at in Sao Noi.
So I thought I'd start a thread to see what your list is for the "best role/attractive" for your biases. :)

Here is mine:
1) Nadech - I like him too much (and I love him with Yaya) but for lakorn he was so handsome in the lakorn with Taew. Lom Sorn Ruk gets my vote for most attractive (not the best role... I hated the ending) lakorn for Nadech.
2) Mik - you guess it. Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai
3) Weir - I didn't think I like him as a mafia with bad fashion but OMG, he was so sexy in here: Morrasoom Sawaat
4) James Ma - Mor Wat melts me in Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised
5) Son Yuke - Sao Noi (he really is so handsome in here).

I am curious what your picks maybe and might add to my "to watch" lakorn list if I haven't watch it already.
Need to update my list.

Son Yuke in Tae Pang Korn is sooooo sooooo sooo dreamy! It's his best so far for me. Crashing so hard on him this year. :p
Mark Prin in Kluen Cheewit is yummy too.