Lakorn Game

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i want to start a game too ! Let see how much lakorn ya buddies watch ! :blink: :blink: I wasn't sure to put it in the "shout out " or "thai" ? O'well ! The object of the game is to guess wat lakorn is it dat have so and so you can describe a scene from a lakorn , put up a song , storyline , interest fact , actress/actor first or last ect ect... anything . When someone get it right haha they get 1 point and later im goin edit dis post with the list of winner name and point they get and if i over look a winner .. ya holler at me ok . AnYONE can start a question and let other member try to answer it just keep goin and goin ! The first person to guess it right is the winner ! The time to answer the question is 1 day after dat the the person wiht the question go ahead and give the answer and move on to the next person with a question YOu can not ask 2 question in a row ! But after the second person you can and it ok to give hints and the person dat answer it right he/she doesn't have to make a question if he/she dont' want too the next person can just pick it up there :blink: OK... i dont think i can keep up with everyone dat score lol let do dis when u are comfirm dat you got the right answer when u post in dis topic just put ur sum up point
sarN + 3 and don't cheat prolly after 6 page i edit dis page with member points

Question example :

Q: Name the lakorn dat have rumor dat the ending was change due to the actor suggestion ? Hint* The last scene was at a beach*

sarN : is it " Luk Mai...Klai Ton " staring Andrew / Kob !

Member Point List :
sunflower+ 2
June+ 1
sarN + 2
Kkrystal + 1
Vanida + 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So , here it goes

Q: What lakorn is it dat the P'k and N"k was in a school play together call " Camalot" and the P'k sing on stage during the play. *hint* the song goes La La La

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Answer: Taw Fun Gub Mawin

Question: Name the lakorn that has the nang'ek dying over and over except she's actually not dead yet. The p'ek cheated on her many times and falls in love with the nang'ek niece.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i dont know if i can ask this question hea but um...the first question..i know kkrystal got it right...but is it the lakorn that fluke play in and die at the end???.....just asking .....

sarN

sarNie Granny
lidogurl said:
i dont know if i can ask this question hea but um...the first question..i know kkrystal got it right...but is it the lakorn that fluke play in and die at the end???.....just asking .....
[post="86017"][/post]​

no , it the one he play with Aom and in there he have a bain tumor ??? but he didn't die. The one he die was about he using drug or something the n'k was Ying.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
heheh am i allowed to answer your question sarn???? I'll just answer anyways. Yep it's the one with ann and billy.

lidogurl: the lakorn you're talking about is called ".." ahaha i did remember before i started typing. It's "fai" something. Tem from UHT was also in that lakorn.

S

sunflower

Kkrystal said:
heheh am i allowed to answer your question sarn???? I'll just answer anyways. Yep it's the one with ann and billy.

lidogurl: the lakorn you're talking about is called ".." ahaha i did remember before i started typing. It's "fai" something. Tem from UHT was also in that lakorn.
[post="86177"][/post]​

Fai Nai Payu? is it? so.. sarN is suppose to go again? HURRY YOUR ASS UP SARN.. i wanna play ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol actually though i answer the question right but i dont' have to ask a question lolllll the next person dat come along can ask .. humm i go edit my rule lol

Q: What lakorn is it dat the n'k is a ghost and turn to human ?

junne

question: name the lakorn where the nek was hired as the pek's son teacher and ended up being raped by the pek after he chased her around in the rain.

sarN

sarNie Granny
june said:
question: name the lakorn where the nek was hired as the pek's son teacher and ended up being raped by the pek after he chased her around in the rain.
[post="86238"][/post]​

lollllll an "R" question ! If i guess it wrong i dont know wat to say den ! I forgot the tittle but is it the one wiht Run/Jonny it was a remake ???

junne

sarN said:
lollllll an "R" question ! If i guess it wrong i dont know wat to say den ! I forgot the tittle but is it the one wiht Run/Jonny it was a remake ???
[post="86240"][/post]​
lol...yes sarn you got the right lakorn...it was a remake and it's called monrukasoon... :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok ok humm

Q: This lakorn the n'k is a tradational thai girl but she was force to marry dis white guy and she dont like american guy. Their agreedment is for her to have a baby in 2 years :lmao: :lmao:

S

sunflower

sarN said:
ok ok humm

Q: This lakorn the n'k is a tradational thai girl but she was force to marry dis white guy and she dont like american guy. Their agreedment is for her to have a baby in 2 years :lmao: :lmao:

[post="86244"][/post]​

Ning's movie!!!!!!! argh can't remember the title!!!! but the white guy fall for her cause he saw her picture when ning wrote to her brother... ning's family is having some money problem.. the white guy had to get married in order to get his money from his family.... AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK?

S

sunflower

okies... my turn :w000t:

the pra aik is sent to the country side to investigate some drug crime... he is sent with his female partner.. both pretends to be husband and wife and teachers... there he meets the village tomboy... who he thinks is involved in the drug dealing...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sunflower said:

the pra aik is sent to the country side to investigate some drug crime... he is sent with his female partner.. both pretends to be husband and wife and teachers... there he meets the village tomboy... who he thinks is involved in the drug dealing...

[post="86262"][/post]​
Is it Ae issariya n arnas lakorn called "Hua jai gai puen tai" not sure :)

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:

[post="86262"][/post]​

HuaJAiKlaiPienTueng with ArNAs n AE Issariya

let me try

P'k hire n'k to be his wife she need money to help her grandfather heart problem. P'k mom n sister doen't like N'k. N'k has a liittle fat boy with her

S

sunflower

Sreymao said:
HuaJAiKlaiPienTueng with ArNAs n AE Issariya

let me try

P'k hire n'k to be his wife she need money to help her grandfather heart problem. P'k mom n sister doen't like N'k. N'k has a liittle fat boy with her
[post="86278"][/post]​
both of you are right for the huajai klai perhn tiong.. with ae and arnus!!!! i don't know how sarn will give points... :sweat:

answer for your lakorn is...........
sapai tornado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!