sarN = 11 point

Bluemoon = 10 points

jeanie= 2 points

pze = 3

T3rRi408= 1

S

sunflower

GueSs said:
A magical bed that brings the leading lady to the past where she meets the leading guy!
And go!

Whoever gets this gets a kiss from mE!

I lie
[post="87196"][/post]​

buang bun jatorn marsha and chakrit

sarN

sarNie Granny
so the point are like dis

Guss = 1

SnowFlakes = 1

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 15 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 3

sarN = 11 point

Bluemoon = 10 points

jeanie= 2 points

pze = 3

T3rRi408= 1

S

sunflower

GueSs said:
P'ek is argues with his father about art one day and he goes ride a motorcycle and dies. ONe day his little brother wishes to see him and he appears. P'ek girlfriend he left behind is friends with p'ek lil brother.
[post="87201"][/post]​

pee nerng pern kun

S

sunflower

GueSs said:
N'ek grandmother didn't like that her father loved her mother so she made him marry this woman, n'ek pushed her half sister into the pond one day and got beaten afterwards. Which made her mom decide to leave. Her mom later married this old guy whom she help from a heartattack. N'ek meets this guy who's one of the leading guy1 whom she knew before and he is friends with the other leading guy2 who is friends n'ek. She persues leading guy one which leads leading guy 2 into the amrs of her half sister who's in love with leading guy 2. The sister would die drowning from a boat crash cause she saw leading guy 2 confess his love to n'ek.
[post="87208"][/post]​

sai see plerng

sarN

sarNie Granny
so the point are like dis

Guss = 1

SnowFlakes = 1

Krystal = 1 point

June = 2 points

Sunflower = 17 points

Vanida = 1 point

Sreymao = 1 point

Nancyvang = 4

sarN = 11 point

Bluemoon = 10 points

jeanie= 2 points

pze = 3

T3rRi408= 1

LOLzz .. just edit me if i miss ya point

Sah

sarNie Elites
This is fun! I have poor book/movie memory, so I wouldn't be very good at guessing, but I wanted to participate, too. So, I wanted to add some more lakorn summaries. Granted, some are a bit obvious, but whatevs:

# 1: Nang'ek and Pra'ek have disliked each other from the beginning. The Nang'ek's sister is married to the Pra'ek's brother. The brother and sister won a honeymoon getaway to an island but are unable to attend. The Nang'ek sees this as a great idea because she needs to go to the island for her job. The Pra'ek also see this an a great opportunity to visit his girlfriend, who lives on the island. So, the Nang'ek and Pra'ek are forced pretend they are the newlyweds.

#2: The Nang'ek and Pra'ek are haunted by a spirit of a mysterious woman. Her spirit lives in the ocean and comes out during the night to suck the blood of helpless humans.

#3: The Nang'ek is a talented wedding planner. She is hired to plan the Pra'ek's wedding to his annoying fiance. Predictably, the wedding planner falls in love with her client.

#4: The Nang'ek works for the Pra'ek's "father's" company. One night, in her office, the nang'ek hears the voice of a spirit. The spirit informs her that someone is plotting to kill his brother. The Nang'ek sets out to get the message across.

sarN

sarNie Granny
dont know tittle but is the first one Jaine/ ken lakonr ???

S

sunflower

#3: The Nang'ek is a talented wedding planner. She is hired to plan the Pra'ek's wedding to his annoying fiance. Predictably, the wedding planner falls in love with her client.

Jao sao merh acheep with marsha

Sah

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
dont know tittle but is the first one Jaine/ ken lakonr ???
[post="87230"][/post]​
Yep, Prajun San Kol.

sunflower said:
Jao sao merh acheep with marsha
[post="87231"][/post]​

Correct!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sah said:
#2: The Nang'ek and Pra'ek are haunted by a spirit of a mysterious woman. Her spirit lives in the ocean and comes out during the night to suck the blood of helpless humans.

[post="87228"][/post]​
Ta Ree Bu Nga

Sah

sarNie Elites
GueSs said:
P'ek works at a hotel, his sister gets raped by n'ek cousin. He quits, later he saves the life of this rich Japanese man who takes him in. He comes back to the hotel to take his revenge, they don't remember who he is.
[post="87236"][/post]​
MM.. Again I have terrible book/movie memory, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess "Khon La Lok" with Noi and Tang? It sounds like it...

L

lalalek

OMG......you guys are on the roll playing this game, everytime i try to participate, some person just answers it before me.......darn!!!!!! :D