Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

jaofa

sarNie Egg
Hi!

I'm not sure if you got my pm, but there are so many lakorn that you have that I have been looking for and I would just like to request a list of them please? My e-mail is: devinelili@yahoo.com

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
saobomp - I'll e-mail you back as soon as I can :)

Khatiya - I put two episodes per dvd and the recording mode is LP

jaofa- you're welcome! if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me :D

Also, a while ago, some have ask if I have any thai lakorn in DVD in khmer or not, well I might be able to get some, but I'm not sure if any of you are still interested or not..if you are, then please list the lakorn that you are really interested in buying so that I'll will check if I can get it or not..I'll try to look for really old khmer lakorns too ^_^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
hi i was wonderin if the one w/mos and aom not hua jui chocolate the other one, if you still have it cause i want to buy it

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
gloria83, yes I have Ken and Janie lakorn I will PM you more info.

iluvnumandoil, do you mean Poochai Hunajai mai pae, the old lakorn? b/c I have that lakorn, if it's that one I will PM you with more info.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
annenatalie,

i was wondering if you do some episodes of a lakorn. You see I buy complete sets but some CD's get messed up after the kids get a hold of it....and i need a replacement of some of the CD's.

if you do, how much each? please let me know. and the lakorn i am looking for is "Kan Lum Kong" with NOON and OIL. Thanks!

my email is ssophabmixay@gmail.com if that works better for you.

thanks again! :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
annenatalie said:
gloria83, yes I have Ken and Janie lakorn I will PM you more info.

iluvnumandoil, do you mean Poochai Hunajai mai pae, the old lakorn? b/c I have that lakorn, if it's that one I will PM you with more info.
[post="107935"][/post]​
yes i think thats the one, thanks so much please do send me some more info.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
annenatalie,

OoOo theres alot of things I'm intrested in! lol yay! u have my favoritesZ! but I have some questions and I was wondering when you do have the time can you email me please
liloltina@yahoo.com and anytime would be fine......

Thank You!

OoO one quck question do u have a Lakorn that has Tao Somchai I think the name of it is Ban Lai Ruen Ruk or something like that thanks!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Sao noi nai takean keaw -
Por/Cathaleeya English -
11 discs - $27

Proon nee chun ja ruk khun -
Pete/Kat English (???) -
10 discs - $25

Tokkrai dai huajai ploy jone -
Mam Kathaleeya/Tik
10 disc - $25
Kathaleeya Tee Ruk -
Kat English/??
2 disc - $5

Kond 2 Kom -
Mos/Cath. English
10 disc - $25

umm i want all of these lol...well see i'll pay for Kond 2 Kom and Sao noi nai takean leaw first, but i want you to holde the other 2. Can u like personally email me about the cd's and how u want me to pay?..my email is lilxgxriah@yahoo.com

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
celestialxangel said:
Annenatalie, are you going to be getting older Kob lakorns?
[post="108932"][/post]​
yes, I'm trying to find her older lakorns but I can't seem to find any yet. The one that I have but it's not in DVD yet is Look Mia Glai Thon w/Andrew :)

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
annenatalie said:
yes, I'm trying to find her older lakorns but I can't seem to find any yet. The one that I have but it's not in DVD yet is Look Mia Glai Thon w/Andrew :)
[post="108934"][/post]​
Oh okay. I'll just keep checking back on this thread in case if you do find any other Kob lakorns :D Korp khun mahk ka!!

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
hey annenatalie...i PM u but i dunno if u recieve it or not...but can u please PM me a list of all the lakorns u have...thanks in advance!!!

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
i see that you have a lot of thai lakorn.....i want to order some of them...to only problem....is that i don't know the movies tiltles....
can you post to pictures next to the movies so that i can see the movie.
thanks.....
:D

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Paj Sua yaj... you can giver her some clue..like uhmm who the P'ek and N'ek... that should also help or a lil storyline