Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
aww.. then i'll wait until you find ban xia thong.... i really really really realllllly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... want to buy it but i'll wait until you find it ^_^... and also my older sister ask if you can sub so sanae hae she's willing to pay you 150$ for the whole set .. :loool:

lol. alright, I'll let you know when I get a hold of ban xia thong :)
As for so sanae hae, I can try subbing it and put it in a DVD..but it'll probably take a while, do you know if you sis will still be interested by then? (I'm not sure how long it'll take) oh and subbing you mean with English Subtitles right? lol just want to make sure :rolleyes:

New Lakorns :

Bang Gerd Glao - Sam/Nok Sinjai/Ravit - $16
2 Pooying Yai - (Willy/Noppawan/Hoi) - $19
Pae Gao - (Ken/Cherry) - $24
Buang Leh Sanae Ha - (Aum Attichard/Tanya/GamonChanok) $20
Hoy Un Chun Ruk Ter - (Dan/janie) - $17
Reun Mai See Beige - (Andrew/Cherry) - $20
Chicha Sao Noy Mahasajun - (Paul/Paula) - $17
Chai Krup Pom Pen Chai - (Charkit/Lookade Matinee) - $22
Ou But Ruk Jark Fark Fah - (Pongpat/Sirium) - $18
2 Pooying Yai - (Willy/Noppawun) - $20
Fah Mai - (Aum/Por) - $14
Payuck Rai 6 Pandin - (Dom/Sonya/Don) - $19

oh also, I will be able to accept payment through paypal now, so it'll be easier for some of you, but if it's still possible for you to still send payment by money order/check, then please consider this before paypal :)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
lol. alright, I'll let you know when I get a hold of ban xia thong :)
As for so sanae hae, I can try subbing it and put it in a DVD..but it'll probably take a while, do you know if you sis will still be interested by then? (I'm not sure how long it'll take) oh and subbing you mean with English Subtitles right? lol just want to make sure :rolleyes:
yeah sub in as english ^^.. wait until my older sister hear this she ganna have a heart attk :loool: ..... * i can see the smile on her face :yahoo: * XD... yeah if you going to sub it sure we'll wait ... just dont sub and ditch it... you know what i mean :rolleyes: .. we can wait just as long as you sub it :drool: .. how long it's going to take by the way 3-5month?... don't worry she have been searching for this lakorn for a long time for about 1 years now hehehe... and finally she found it hehehe.... ^^Y.. and some more waiting i don't think she mind :blush: ... hehehe :drool: ....but let me ask her fist ...hehehe :yahoo:

edit:eek:k i ask she is happy!!!!!!*she so HAPPY that you can see her smile from far away* she say she can wait as long as she can get a hold of the lakorn with sub... kekekekekeke

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
ok cool, I'll sub it then, lol don't worry I won't ditch it ^_^ yeah..I think it'll probably take 3-5 months, I'm not sure either, but I don't think it should be longer than that.
I'll can post up (or PM you) some screen caps after I sub the first few episode so you can check and see what it'll look like...

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i didn't know that you accept paypal? then whenever i decide to buy anything for you , i will do paypal so i know for sure that you receive my money..

senoor

sarNie Egg
Hi... I'm new hear and now looking for Thai Drama DVD and I saw this forum.. may i know that if the DVD have English Subtitle since I do not understand Thai, it's ok if the audio is Thai.... Please...

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
amika, if you're interested in that lakorn I can try to get it.

gloria83, replied by PM

senoor, Hi, the Drama doesn't have English Subtitles, but you may make a request although the price may be higher since it would take a lot of time to sub the episodes. You can e-mail or PM me if you would like more information :)

Quick note : for those that would like to pay by paypal, I would be charging an extra $2 (or more) because Paypal is charging me $2+ for the transaction, so whenever I receive a payment, I would get charge $2+ depending on the amount I'm getting because I have a Premier Account...

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Hi annenatalie,

I would like to purchase Dung Sawan Sarb Kob & Por.
And Proon Nee Chun Ja Ruk Khun Pete & Kat English lakorn also.
Also Khun Por Jom Sa 1 & 2.

Can you give me info of how to pay you? Not using paypal.

Thank you
Athena

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Athena, I've send you an e-mail ^_^
My bad. I replied before checking my email.
Thanks

Would you happen to have

Angkor 1 Pete Thonjure (don't know the n'ek's name),

Angkor 2 Pinky / Vee

Talay Jai Por Nattawut / Jui
&
Barp Ruk Talay Fun Por Thrisadee / Pat

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
puppylov, I don't think I have any lakorn with Noon B., but there's one lakorn call "Larn Sao Khun Yai Larn Chai Khun Yaa" I'm not sure if Noon is in it or not, but I can check for you :)

Athena, Yes I have all of those 4 lakorns, but I don't have Angkor 1, Angkor 2, and Barp Ruk Talay Fun with me so I can't give you the price yet, but I'll get a hold of it an I'll let you know the price. As for Talay Jai it'll cost $20 (12 episodes) ^_^

rabbit101

sarNie Egg
Hi annenatalie,

I'm interested in purchasing: Ploy lorm petch ( Bee S & Numfone K) Ka Neung Ha (Pat & Ning) and Neung Nai Soung ( ken & Jennie) my email is saolaoxox@yahoo.com Please email me and let me know how can I pay you. Thanks so much.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
New.

Ying Ruk ter - $15
Kar Tha Gorn Gammatep - (Kob/Por) - $21
Ruk Gern Pikut Kaen - (Kob/Mos) - $25
Kark Petch - (Willy/Bua Chompoo Ford) - $19
Ankor (Pete/Emma) - $22
Ankor 2 (Pinky/Por) - $22
Khun Detch - $15
Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai - $13
Barn Rai Sai Saward - $21