Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Hm..for drama lakorns, here are some that I would recommend, and I've wrote a very short summary along with it :

JaoSao prisanna - Anne T./Chatchai
(reveng type about the nang'ek tried to get revenge from the pra'ek's mother for her dead sister)

Ra Rerng Fai - Johnny/Noi
(revenge type the pra'ek tried to get revenge on the nang'eks family for his father who went to jail)

Kor Yoot huajai wai pieng ter - Joy R./Johnny
(drama - nang'ek is a model, pra'ek is playboyish who likes nang'ek)

Tawan Yor Sang - Sarunyu/Sonya
(nang'ek was separated from her real rich family at birth, and 20 years later, she came by her house and her dad thought that she looked familiar..)

Doung Dok Meuy (Pongpat/Nok Jiraya/Jintara)
(the pra'ek and nang'ek is chinese, moved to thailand to start a new life, but the pra'ek is always face with disappointment in life)

Mia Tang - Ning/Chatchai
(Chatchai, a playboy guy, is forced to marry Ning, who is well manner and polite)

Sai Yai Ruk (Nat Myria/Sam)
(pra'ek and nang'ek got married but broke up, nang'ek got a new boyfriend, who turns out to be a bad guy who only wants her money)

Samee Tetra - Anne T./Au
(nang'ek is very hot tempered and pra'ek is calm, they life before and after mirrage is always interrupted by the nang'rai)

Muang Maya - Mam Kath./Charkit/Nossaba
(about the entertainment business, the pra'ek and nang'ek is a star, they are dating, but their love have some problems)

Sanae Nang Gniew - Joy S./Ravit
(nang'ek is poor and she is a 'gniew' (chinese opera), pra'ek is rich who likes her but his family doesn't)

Meun Kond La Fark Fah (Jintara/Willy)
(nang'ek is the daughter of the pra'ek stepmother. The pra'ek doesn't like his stepmother, so he doesn't like the nang'ek as well)

Those are a few that I would recommend...
Is there a type of drama that you like, like mysterious, modern, lakorn that takes place in a boran time, fantasy, etc.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahh! u have wai rai freshy and it's cheap I hope quality is good....as long I can see/hear the pix how many disc are?
Do u have 4 yod kumarn boran lakorn?starring aom/boy/yam and other stars?
my email is: sw33t_07@yahoo.com
do you accept money order?

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Annenatalie...
regarding your site which lakorn has english subs?
Sorry, none of the lakorn have english subs :(

ahh! u have wai rai freshy and it's cheap I hope quality is good....as long I can see/hear the pix how many disc are?
Do u have 4 yod kumarn boran lakorn?starring aom/boy/yam and other stars?
my email is: sw33t_07@yahoo.com
do you accept money order?

I've send you an e-mail with the info.
There's 4 discs total, and yes I accept money order.
I don't have 4 yod kumarn boran lakorn, but I will look for it. :)

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
are you able to get a hold of P'Bird's old lakorns? i'm looking for wannee tee raw koy and koo gum. please let me know. thanks! :)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
how come your website is different from your list in here? Not all the lakorns you listed in here are on your website. If you don't mind, could you give me a list of all your lakorns? You can PM me.thanks!!!!

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
are you able to get a hold of P'Bird's old lakorns? i'm looking for wannee tee raw koy and koo gum. please let me know. thanks! :)
no sorry I haven't gotten a hold of P'Bird's old lakorns yet..but I'm still trying to look for them :)

how come your website is different from your list in here? Not all the lakorns you listed in here are on your website. If you don't mind, could you give me a list of all your lakorns? You can PM me.thanks!!!!
oh, I think I have some more lakorn to add into the website..the new ones haven't been added yet, it's only listed on the first page... but I'll PM you the whole list ^_^

puppylov

sarNie Adult
can you tell me about these lakorns? Tarn Tawan - Sarunyu/Noi - $18 and Niramit.

Do u have tao somchai/nott’s sister? I think the title is BanRai RinRuk. Oh yea, I’m still waiting for ying ruk ter.
thanks!!!!

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
can you tell me about these lakorns? Tarn Tawan - Sarunyu/Noi - $18 and Niramit.

Do u have tao somchai/nott’s sister? I think the title is BanRai RinRuk. Oh yea, I’m still waiting for ying ruk ter.
thanks!!!!
From what I remember, Tarn Tawan is about the pra'ek being adopted by his aunt who is rich but they really discriminate against chinese people. The nang'ek is from a chinese family who's is fairly rich and their business is coming along well so they are getting richer, but her grandmother likes to live a simple life so instead of living in a big home, they live in a small old house. So her family gets look down by the pra'ek family, which made the nang'ek mad, but later the pra'ek's family gets poorer and the nang'ek family gets richer, so the nang'ek try to pay back for what the pra'eks family did to them..

Niramit is about the pra'ek he likes to draw and do art work and he has the power to draw anything and make it come to life. His brother is suppose to be the king, but he die so the pra'ek has to be king instead. Pra'ek doesn't like that kind of life and he has to control the military as well, so he drew a duplicate of himself and made it come to life, so it can do those things for him. The other him was under his control at first, but it wants power, so it control the pra'ek instead..the pra'ek drew that person out of anger so that's why it turns out to be bad...Now to help himself, he drew another duplicate of himself, but this one he drew it differently, so it turns out to be good...This good duplicate told him that the only person who can help him is the nang'ek...the nang'ek used to dream about the pra'ek as well... I can't remember why she's the only one that can help him, cuz I saw this lakorn a while ago...

No I don't have BanRai RinRuk..but I'll try to look for it..I haven't gotten a hold of ying ruk ter, but I'll let you know when I do ^_^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i want to order some movies...

a lil summary please

what is jit sungharn with aum/por about?
look tarn roy gal brook/kob?
ngao jai brook/kob?

gloria83

sarNie Adult
anne..do u have the new drama with mew and bee? it's not new but their first drama together? how much? please pm me for the info? thanks

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hi.. there .. i was looking through your website but didn't see sa na hae ( i think thats how you spell it i'm not sure) which Oil Thana and Aum Patcharapa start in... do you know what i'm talking about?..

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
i want to order some movies...

a lil summary please
what is jit sungharn with aum/por about?
look tarn roy gal brook/kob?
ngao jai brook/kob?
I can remember a little bit of summary for look tarn roy gal and ngao jai, but I can't remember what jit sunghard is about exactly... For look tarn roy gal the pra'ek pretend to be a gardener at the nang'eks house, but he's actually a rich guy. As for ngao jai, the pra'ek has a twin, one of him is rich but he's sick and I think he's engage to the nang'ek. Since the rich pra'ek is sick he had the pra'ek prentends to be him instead...

anne..do u have the new drama with mew and bee? it's not new but their first drama together? how much? please pm me for the info? thanks
I've PM you :)

so, wat happen to ying ruk ter? did u get a hold of it yet?
sorry, I can't get a hold of it yet -_-

hi.. there .. i was looking through your website but didn't see sa na hae ( i think thats how you spell it i'm not sure) which Oil Thana and Aum Patcharapa start in... do you know what i'm talking about?..

Yes, I think I know which lakorn, I think it's "So Sanae Ha"
I must have forgot to put it up on my website, but for this lakorn I'm selling it for $18

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hi .. annenatalie.. i was wondering.. if .. you .. eh.. have ... the lakorn call ban xai thong... ( i think that how you spell it.. not sure if that how you spell it..) the pra'ek and the na'ek is soram Theppitak and joy renalee ( i think i got their name right :rolleyes: )... that is like my all time favorite top list ... ^_^... i'm planning on buying so sa nae ha soon... when i have the money :yahoo: ....

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
gurl, no sorry I don't have ban xai thong, but I'm still trying to look for it. If I do get it I will let you know :) Feel free to let me know whenever you want to buy so sa nae ha :)

aii_rak_beam, I'll PM you the informations

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hey annenatalie! im interested in buying "look tarn roy gal" with brook/kob.. how much is it? do you have pood pid sawad the old version wit touch and ning and do you have any lakorn wit ann and jackrit?? hehehe i pm you but you never replied

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
gurl, no sorry I don't have ban xai thong, but I'm still trying to look for it. If I do get it I will let you know :) Feel free to let me know whenever you want to buy so sa nae ha :)

aii_rak_beam, I'll PM you the informations
aww.. then i'll wait until you find ban xia thong.... i really really really realllllly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... want to buy it but i'll wait until you find it ^_^... and also my older sister ask if you can sub so sanae hae she's willing to pay you 150$ for the whole set .. :loool: