Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
paj sua yaj, I will try to do that but it might take a while b/c I don't have pictures to every lakorns, so I might take some time searching and scanning. but yes like Khatiya said, if you are interested in anything specifically please let me know so it'll be easier for me to look for it ^_^

oh, also if you've PM/e-mail me, I might be slow in replying cuz I'll try to look for the lakorn first and then PM you back later...and for those that have made requests a while ago, don't worry I still remember all of your requests, and I'm still trying to look for them ^_^

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
do you gonna have lakorn starring captain n pin:
"cheewit puer ter ka hua jai puer ter"??? it an old lakorn but alot of us are looking for it for a long time now...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
cool, relatively newbie here and I'm so glad I found this thread :p anyway, I've been trying to find these dramas for my brother and grandmother, but I've had no successes lately...hopefully, you'll be able to help me ^_^. anyway, I'm looking for "kanom thom" starring that Thai boxer and the girl who's rumored to be Stephan's girlfriend (don't remember her name and Stephan's the actor in Lhong Ngao Jan with Kob S.) and the other one is "Wan Tee Raw Kauy" with Bird Thongchai and Siriam...oh, also "Ruk Nai Talad Sod" starring Andrew Gregson and Aum Piyada, thanks in advance :D

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
annenatalie, plz delete some msg in ur INBOX, ur PM box is full, i can't send u all the messages i want..thank in advance...

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
soutsada7, I'll try to look for those lakorns for you and let you know asap :)

alyssia, oops sorry alyssia, I've just cleaned out my inbox and replied to your msg

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm not looking to sell or make profit... but if anyone has lakorns to trade... i'm willing because i have a bunch... so i'm interested in looking for more lakorns that may not be availiabe for download anymore... PM if you're interested in trading with me...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
also!!! my lakorns are not in DVD format... they're in the original format that i downloaded them... most of them are .wmv

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
annenatalie said:
soutsada7, I'll try to look for those lakorns for you and let you know asap :)

alyssia, oops sorry alyssia, I've just cleaned out my inbox and replied to your msg
[post="122847"][/post]​
cool, thanks in advance :).

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
hey annenatalie,

how are u? i guess u must be very busy copying lakorn and all but plz could u confirm me what i've sent u is correct or not so i can start sending u the money.... plz can u hurry coz i will go on vacation mid july so i must receive the VCDs before mid july to sign for the packtage.. thank u very much for being patient with me...

alyssia

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry guys for not having new lakorns update for a while, I've been really busy with my last year in HS but now it's all over! It's finally summer so I'll have more time to sell more lakorns and get you all updated! ^_^

New!
Roong Thip - Yui/vee
> Sao Noi Nai Thageang Gal - Kathaleeya English/Por
> Wimarn Sai- Charkit/Bee - $13
> Samee Gnern Pon - Pol/Joys - $18
> Wairai Freshy - Dan/Big - $16
> Gabote Huajai - Jarkit/Khem/Bee - $17
> Wang Waree - Tik/Nat Myria $17
> Saonoi Pah Pang - Pok/Ravit - $19
> Roy Marn - Pok/Bee - $16 (the first 15 mins of part 7 is unclear, but overall, the quality is really good)

heyannenatalie..whenever you convert Luk Mai Klai thon (Kob&Andrew)into DVD...can you please email me and let me know...

my email: angelmyst11@yahoo.com

thanks!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Lildreamer said:
heyannenatalie..whenever you convert Luk Mai Klai thon (Kob&Andrew)into DVD...can you please email me and let me know...

thanks!
[post="128021"][/post]​
They have Luk Mai Klai Ton (Kob & Andrew) for sale on DVD at www.eKomsantime.com (in Thai Audio)

There are 14 episodes (14 DVD) $35 which included FREE priority shipping.

In case you are interested :)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Lildreamer said:

thanks!
[post="128021"][/post]​
Yes I'll be sure to let you know ^_^

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Guys, I've made a website so that all of you can find the lakorns that I have for sale easier, but please keep this link known only to members of sarn's world ok? ^_^
for those that have PM me about lakorn and I have yet to get back with you, I will try my best to answer all of you :D

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Mee_123, are you looking for lakorns in Khmer? b/c I might have some lakorn in Khmer also, so you can PM me or post the lakorns that you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it or not :D

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
hey!!! could u confirm me the info i send u abt the paymentship? i would like ur confirmation before sending u the money...i'm still waiting..thanks a lot