Lai Lub Salub Larng

sarN

sarNie Granny

my all time favorite lakorn of Cherry :wub: Dis was the lakorn dat i start liking Cherry ! I love her in there ! It soo funnie to see her act like a man and Dom like a girl :lmao: . The ending is cool ! WE get to see their baby !!!!! There 2 "willing" scene in the lakonr :wub:

arissa

sarNie Elites
I thought CHerry was VERY pretty in this lakorn....they both did an awesome job in portraying their character..

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
dam this was real funny what was the name of the lakorn again?

its about cherry being an actress dom a police (i fink soooo long ago...) and then they switch bodies sum how and tried to get back and then they get married because cherry got pregnant and some other stuff real good lakorn,..

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I thought CHerry was VERY pretty in this lakorn....they both did an awesome job in portraying their character..

i totally agree with you ka. they did a really terrific job of changing bodies back and forth and like u said porttraying their character. a cute lakorn. to be honest i don't really like cherry,but she is a pretty good actress but her lakrons aren't all that great. NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF CHERRY'S FANS!

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was hilarious. It was also the lakorn that I started liking cherry too. Dom is such a good actor. It was kinda hard to see a man built like Dom H acting all feminine...lol..but it was all good since he did such a gr8 job.Yes! The lakorn was dub in Mayura.

sweetrainee

sarNie Egg
i totally agree with you ka. they did a really terrific job of changing bodies back and forth and like u said porttraying their character. a cute lakorn. to be honest i don't really like cherry,but she is a pretty good actress but her lakrons aren't all that great. NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF CHERRY'S FANS!

no offense taken here --but I think u should see Kaew tah pee ( since u are a tik fan) and be more open-minded--no offense either.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for giving input about this movie. I wanted to see what everyone was talking about so I went to the video store and got this movie... it's HILARIOUS! Sarn, you're right...one of Cherry's best performances!! I already love Cherry, but this movie makes me really appreciate her artistic talent as an actress... she's so great!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thanks everyone for giving input about this movie. I wanted to see what everyone was talking about so I went to the video store and got this movie... it's HILARIOUS! Sarn, you're right...one of Cherry's best performances!! I already love Cherry, but this movie makes me really appreciate her artistic talent as an actress... she's so great!!
i like all the part when she a guy LOL . The funniest scene is ...

where Cherry (Dom' soul) was acting in a lakorn and the setting was taken place in a bed room and she suppose to act out a scene where she arguing w/ the n'air but instead of acting according to the script Cherry was trying to kiss/rape the N'air got her on the bed and stuff ..... LOL

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
My favorite part was when Dom and Cherry were arguing (already switched souls) and Cherry goes, "Every time I exercise, run or anything, these things on my chest bounce around all the time!!" And she was shaking her chest at the same time, I literally had to press pause and finish laughing before continuing on with the movie. HILARIOUS!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat was funnie!!! I think most of my favorite scene is when they filming that lakorn hahaha ( their soul still switch ) Cherry was suppose to be fragile while Dom was the hero and guiding them thur all explosive in the forest but when the camera roll Cherry act like the hero type and take charge like Rambo and Dom the fragile girl dat follow Cherry .. soo funnie

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think ive ever finish watching this lakorn. dont know why though. i thought it was funny that Cherry/Dome has to switch gender. very odd! but wow, they had babies at the end?..i need to re-watch this.