Lady Mahachon

kermint

sarNie Adult
i just watch ep one.......... i think it's ok......but tye's cute....paula's pretty too...........

but..................why why why.....................they make tye so poor in this lakorn.........................

Bou

sarNie Adult
damn..can i just say that im sooooooooooooo hooked on this lakorn!tye and paula are so freakin adorable together....reminds me of dan and sara but even better lolz....ahhh cant wait to see epi 4...epi 3 was awesome!

Oil

sarNie Egg
from watching the theme vid, the lakorn looks good. cam someone translate this lakorn cuz i don't speak thai?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
ah...Tye is looking hot there...is this lakorn good...I think it's like a comedy right? I'm gonna watch this one too thanks for the pics girlz.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
i saw cassette #1 and it's fun. Tye and Paula is cute. i like the songs in the la korn. but Paula still need to improve with speaking Thai clear though.

arissa

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:
ah...Tye is looking hot there...is this lakorn good...I think it's like a comedy right? I'm gonna watch this one too thanks for the pics girlz.
[post="82579"][/post]​
Yes Bluemoon this lakorn is a comedy....I would recommend it if you like to laugh....
:wub: :wub: can I say that I am sooooo hooked on this lakorn with Paula & Tye.......Tye is just tooooooooooooooooooo cute....and Paula is just soooooooooooo pretty and adorable....Everytime these two smiles...gosh...it just brightens up everything.......Every scene that they are together...I just cant help but smile to myself......I like this lakorn soooo far...... :wub: :wub:
**2 casts I DO NOT like in this lakorn is Tao (Nang Rai) & her man....** Oliver is just too funny..acting as a gay manager of Paula..... :lmao:

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
arissa said:
Yes Bluemoon this lakorn is a comedy....I would recommend it if you like to laugh....
:wub: :wub: can I say that I am sooooo hooked on this lakorn with Paula & Tye.......Tye is just tooooooooooooooooooo cute....and Paula is just soooooooooooo pretty and adorable....Everytime these two smiles...gosh...it just brightens up everything.......Every scene that they are together...I just cant help but smile to myself......I like this lakorn soooo far...... :wub: :wub:
**2 casts I DO NOT like in this lakorn is Tao (Nang Rai) & her man....** Oliver is just too funny..acting as a gay manager of Paula..... :lmao:
[post="82592"][/post]​
I agree with you arissa, the lakorn is really funny...and I think Tye and Paula is so adorable together...their smiles are so sweet :wub: ....and ya I don't like Tao for sure and I hate her man that's suppose to be an actor in the lakorn...his face is like so annoying and he thinks that he's all that but he aint haha...and Oliver is funny too haha I didn't know he was gay...at first I thought so but than I thought how could he be gay cuz he was trying to look nice for Paula haha..but I guess he was trying to look good for other men LOL~

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
arissa said:
[post="82592"][/post]​

PP_BB said:
I agree with you arissa, the lakorn is really funny...and I think Tye and Paula is so adorable together...their smiles are so sweet :wub: ....and ya I don't like Tao for sure and I hate her man that's suppose to be an actor in the lakorn...his face is like so annoying and he thinks that he's all that but he aint haha...and Oliver is funny too haha I didn't know he was gay...at first I thought so but than I thought how could he be gay cuz he was trying to look nice for Paula haha..but I guess he was trying to look good for other men LOL~
[post="82595"][/post]​

Alrite...I'm gonna go download it...need a comedy to watch and Tye is looking cute there...thanks :D

numfon

sarNie Adult
hahaha..i love it when Paula was 'flirting' with Oliver..she was like "wanna take a shower with me?"..Oliver was all "no..i don't care how pretty you are. it's not working.." :lol:

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well i have to accept that Paula's acting is not so so good but it is so forgiven cause she is totally cute in this lakorn..(No offence to all the Paula's fan)..I like Oliver in here..he is totally funny when he plays as a gay manager Tye is good acting too and in someway he is kind of cute..In general i like this lakorn..well it is the only lakorn i really watched during the week though... :D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I totally love this lakorn. I almost deleted it after seeing the first 30 minutes of it because Paula's acting isn't so great and also she can't speak Thai very well but I kept watching for Tye. Anyways, now I love it! They have great chemistry and she acts so cute!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Oh, does anyone have any cute pictures of Tye? I want I want. Thanks!!!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
i just watched episode 4...theyre kute together especially when they were lookin up at the stars and kept on lookin at each other lol...wat kute couple and also wen she thought that he was a ghost lol i started laughin ahhaha....i cant wait for the next episode :D

btw, does anybody know how old both paula and tye are?

jai

sarNie Elites
i actually think she's pretty good at n'rai roles... i dunno she seems to dothe annoyin character and jealous rold really well..also spoiled actresss attidue as in nang barb.
i just like seein her on screen again.

numfon

sarNie Adult
yeah..i agree that Paula's acting skills aren't really all that yet (in my opinion)..so i'm glad she's sticking with romantic/comedies instead of instense drama. personally, i don't have a problem with her not speaking thai fluently..cuz she's mixed..and was raised abroad..so i don't blame her. what ANNOYS me sooo much is that..some actors and actresses are full thai..raised in thailand..and apparently CAN'T speak thai fluently! >_< it's just so stupid.

juicee

sarNie Elites
this is my first paula lakorn. she's cute, but yeah i have to say that her acting isn't up to par yet. as for her accent, i think that it fits the role. i mean she's suppose to be a lukrueng who has lived in LA all of her life and is an up and coming hollywood star. so yeah, it makes sense if she can't speak thai fluently.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
paula's acting isn't that grat but its pretty good for someone who can't speak thai that well...just looks at other actors who are half thai.. they can't act that well either... but some half thai actors out there are pretty good too