Lady Mahachon

calla

sarNie Adult
Airing 1st Episode On February 12th
Friday-Sunday Ch.3

pic credit to thaitv3 and me for upload.

pze

sarNie Adult
this looks like its gonna be a cute one.....paula did mention it reminds her of hollywood movies....n personally i think they look cute together....because they both got that loog kreung look

annea

sarNie Adult
oh my god!!!!!!!! Tye is soOOooO adorable..so is Puala...awww.they look so cute together :wub: ..i cant wait to see this lakorn!!! tye must be so happy because he have a crush on paula!!!!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
they look so adorable together. I got to watch this one. Love Paula and Tye is so cute.

shubby

sarNie Adult
dang...Paula and Tye look hot and cute...such a cute couple..i'm looking forward to see this lakorn....HOT

calla

sarNie Adult
lil_beckie said:
Anyone have a summary of this? thanks..
[post="77503"][/post]​
all i know is that.......paula is a star from England something like that. she is half of Thai and was offered in a movie for Hollywood. So she go to Thailand to play in a hit movie so that she can work on the next big project. she meet with tye in the hotel that she stay in and misunderstood that he was a robbery so he got kick of the job. later on they meet again because tye was hiring to teach paula something and they don't get along with eachother...etc. :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
calla said:
all i know is that.......paula is a star from England something like that. she is half of Thai and was offered in a movie for Hollywood. So she go to Thailand to play in a hit movie so that she can work on the next big project. she meet with tye in the hotel that she stay in and misunderstood that he was a robbery so he got kick of the job. later on they meet again because tye was hiring to teach paula something and they don't get along with eachother...etc. :D
[post="77595"][/post]​
thanks calla

calla

sarNie Adult
pics from thairath

i didn't know that Tao Sarocha is in this lakorn too....lolz :D
she will play as a famous n'ek in Thailand.

annea

sarNie Adult
ooooo..cant wait to see...tyes looks sooo hot and cute..paula is cute too..tye look so good from those pic, esp. the one with those guys!!!!!!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww they look so kute together!i cant wait till it airs and the storyline is not bad lol....thanks for sharing the scs and the summary :D

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: :wub: OMG....Tye......I cannot wait until this lakorn....I fell in love with Tye since I saw him in the lakorn with Ann & Andy...I think it was " Nang Far Rai Peek".......................and I just LOVED him ever since....I also think Paula is just soooooooooooooooo adorable,.......... :wub: :wub: Thanks for sharing the screencaps/summary

arissa

sarNie Elites
here is some super CUTE pcitures from thairath....

:wub: :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
The summary sounds kinda like Sai Lom Kub Sang daow with Marsha and Peter Corp....but i really want to see it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the beautiful screen caps and summary, Calla and Roots. You both are always keeping the team up to date. LOL

I can't wait to see Tye and Paula together!! They make a lovely couple. The lakorn looks funny, too. That's a plus.

annea

sarNie Adult
the opening scene from this lakorn is soOoOO adroable between tye and paula....damn! hehehehe...imma watch the lakorn now!