LADY GAGA IS A MAN...?

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
so um... actually, i dont care if lady gaga is a man or not.. but those of you who are fans of ET Yang get this:

he's getting married this weekend!!

end of my part. just wanted to share some news with all :D

/peace out.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaa what a funny topic.

and yeah i guess lady gaga is a man.. lol i saw her balls. lol

anyways about ET YANG!!!!!!!! wHHAaaaattttttttttttttttttt?!!! he is getting
married???? to who? and please don't tell me its someone from LAOS! hahaa

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
haha dude i dont even know if she is or not... it would suck if Lady Gaga was a man, regardless i love his/her music!

Same with Megan Fox, she's hot and def NOT a man.
This lady gaga news is kinda old. I don't really care if she is or not. I can care less about her. And I'm sorry, but her music sounds like shit!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
hahha....i don't even know who this person is....so i don't care if they're a man or a woman..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahha....i don't even know who this person is....so i don't care if they're a man or a woman..
Have you heard of the song, Poker FACE? Love that song! when i hear this song i always want to dance. hahaaa

Check her out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf5Oo_XrjI

sillyme

sarNie Egg
I love Lady GaGa! I dont really care if she's a man or a woman as long as she is not an alien X)..anywase why put lady gaga in the title if this is about ET.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well Lady Gaga has been the icon for a while on the news so I guess maybe that's why she was the "topic".. but anyways ETS gotten married! no more phaj ej movies for him. too bad for girls who like him.

shinewin

sarNie Egg

Who is ET Yang?? ANyways, regardless of what gender or race lady gaga is, i dont care. I still love her music.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Who is ET Yang?? ANyways, regardless of what gender or race lady gaga is, i dont care. I still love her music.
This is ET Yang. He sings and acts/makes movies in Laos/Thailand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-m3lEoded8

Et, the guy on the bottom right w/orange hair.

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
so um... actually, i dont care if lady gaga is a man or not.. but those of you who are fans of ET Yang get this:

he's getting married this weekend!!

end of my part. just wanted to share some news with all

/peace out.

Kool....no more p'ek for him huh?