LADIES WHAT KINDA MAKEUP DO YOU USE?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooohhh Make up! :D

let's see... I love Benefits' foundations, Mac's blushes & mascara [i'm addicted to mascara!], Urban Decay's eyeshadows... uh... i have more but can't think of them off the top of my head. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
let me pull out one of my bags lmao

eyeshadow:
cover girl
bare minerals
smashbox

eyeliner:
bare minerals
L'oreal H.I.P (i love this creme eyeliner! $10.00 @ WalMart.)
smashbox

mascara:
aaaaahhhh I CANT FIND MY MASCARA!!!

eyeshadow primer:
urbun decay (invest in this ladies it works wonders!)

foundation primer:
smashbox

foundation/cover:
M.A.C plus my M.A.C brushes!

bronzer:
Ulta brand
bare minerals
and i have this moon beam thing from benefit it gives you this pretty natural glow..its not really bronzer though.

lips:
bare minerals lip gloss Dolly color
vasaline chapstick (ladies ALWAYS have chapstick!)

thats just in one bag..i'll have to find the other ones.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Err...Let's see. I don't remember name brands, but I use:

*Liquid Eyeliner
*Eyelash Curler (Is that considered make-up?)
*Mascara
*Another Mascara (O_O)
*Eye Shadow
*Chapstick (Is that considered make-up either?)

That's it.

^_______________^

I wear rings and earrings (on occasion). That's my
whole "dress up" I guess. Unless I decide to get cute
and dress up in girly clothes. (*_^)

noungning

Heartless
um, none. don't use make up on a daily basis.

what's on my face on regular days:
-vaseline pure jelly
-avon lipgloss
-contact lenses on my eyes

if, going out:
top +
-loreal liquid eyeliner
-revlon cream shadow

if, going out to a club:
top + middle +
-physician formula bronzer (not that i like looking dark, but i look pale in clubs lol)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I used a mixture of brands, mostly cheap ones. I love mascara and eyeshadows a lot.

Avon - Midnight Blue Eyeliner
Cover Girl - Very Black Mascara
Maybeline - Eyeshadows
Cover Girl - Compact.

And for Lips.. I just use lipsmackers.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Err...Let's see. I don't remember name brands, but I use:

*Liquid Eyeliner
*Eyelash Curler (Is that considered make-up?)
*Mascara
*Another Mascara (O_O)
*Eye Shadow
*Chapstick (Is that considered make-up either?)

That's it.

^_______________^

I wear rings and earrings (on occasion). That's my
whole "dress up" I guess. Unless I decide to get cute
and dress up in girly clothes. (*_^)
Joey, I love chapstick too but not as much as right now being away from home and all. I honestly don't know why but my skin and lips are dry 24/7 here in this city that I even had to switch to medicated chapstick! It's so annoying. I'm actually in the process of applying lotion and chapstick right now as I type this lol. I suppose there's too much chemicals in the water in the dorms because when I'm at my sister's place I am definitely not as peely as now. That sounds disgusting haha.

Umm as for makeup:

I love Maybelline mascara that I posted on one of the threads somewhere in this shoutout place, I forget where. Everything else is subordinate to it and since my skin is sooooo dry right now I don't even bother with doing my makeup. I just put on my sunscreen face moisturizer, lotion my whole body, and treat my lips to soothing chapstick and I'm out the door lol. It saves me 30 minutes of having to do my makeup so whohooooo!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I used to put makeup occasionally but now, I don't... I only use a chapstick and some body lotion since I'm too lazy to put it on unless there's some special or important events then I will. *hides* Makeup goodies I get is, anything with MAC (eyeshadow, eyeliner), Maybelline (mascara & powder), and Cover Girl (liquid).

none3

sarNie Hatchling
As for me:

I make sure I wash my face with Oil of Olay soap bar and then use the Oil of Olay moisturizer in the mornings and night time.

Eyebrow liner for eyebrows because they're so light (almay liner)

Mascara, drk black (cover girl)

Lip gloss flavored peach daiquiri from bath and body works

Eye shadows, (sexy eyes)

thats my everyday make-up... ;)

types:

eyeliner
mascara
eye highlighter
eye primer
eye shadow
brow powder
brow gel
blush
lip primer
lipstick
lip gloss
foundation
powder
concealer

brands:

MAC
urban decay
stila
lorac
NARS
too faced
givenchy
bourjois
CARGO
benefit
lancome
laura geller
duwop
napoleon perdis
pop beauty
shu uemura
sugar
smashbox
vincent longo

lol...basically...whatever suits me at sephora...:)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i use clinque make up umm and some other one YSL i think well i have it buh dnt use it and some other one which i dnt remember whats its called i think its benefit? i tend to only use it like when i go out to special places i dnt wear it to skool coz ur not allowed to 5555 i just use eye liner... faoundation and a bit of eye shadowi dont like any lip stuff if i do use it i just use a chap stick

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only have my labello. it's like a lipstick or a gloss which take care of your lips. in reality, i have all the things:
lipstick, mascara, eye liner, blush...
my brands are: labello (nivea) and chanel, i have a very sensitive skin

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
HAHA DANGGGG SOME OF YALL USE ALOT OF DIFF. MAKEUP!
HAHA BUT OMGOSH I USE ALOTTTT ALSO
BUT I CANT LIST THEM ALL BC IT WOULD BE LIKE 10 PAGES LONG!

BUT I LOVEEE ANYTHING BY MAC, BENEFIT, OR CHANEL!

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
i use clinque make up umm and some other one YSL i think well i have it buh dnt use it and some other one which i dnt remember whats its called i think its benefit? i tend to only use it like when i go out to special places i dnt wear it to skool coz ur not allowed to 5555 i just use eye liner... faoundation and a bit of eye shadowi dont like any lip stuff if i do use it i just use a chap stick
haha i cant use clinque! makes me break out sooo bad! but i do like ysl, i think i got some lipstuff from them

Katerine

Butterfly123
Hmm ;) i dunno what i use i just buy stuff that i think looks good anyhow let me see what i have in may make up bag

Eyelash Carlers (If i have the exntions on)
Eyelash exensions ( Which i just a waste of money coz i'm always 2 lazy to put them on)
Eyeliner
eyshadow
mascara
blush
lip primer
lip gloss
Liquid Eyeliner
Eyelash Curler
and then will have my hair glitter ( depending if any fit boy are going :loool:)
and then my the non makerup stuff ie strightners and curlers
that it i think cant be assed to look

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I've been using Bare Minerals for the past 5 months. I like it a lot because it feels like I'm not wearing any make-up at all.

noungning

Heartless
wow everyone's naming what they have in their makeup bag, haha if that's the case, my post can be pretty long too. i like to buy makeup, but yeah i don't use it. i just buy em haha. most of the stuff i have are lancome makeup but yeah... don't use it. i tend to end up using the cheaper stuff like revlon for shadows. and my mom takes my mac lipstick haha. i think i'm just a lancome groupie maybe...

but i need to use the lancome bi-facil eye makeup remover... or i'd probably break out around my eyes... ah can't afford to have that happen to my eyes.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i use mac press foundations...and their blush..as for eye shadows and eye liner i use loreal..