Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes!! of course!! my jake-cristine fanfic! :lol: but I'll probably just do a oneshot... I can't make a full length fanfic of them yet coz I'm quite busy... I should think of a storyline for them now... :rolleyes:
yeah... oneshot is better :p i passed by at AA (Cristine's nickname) pex thread. she shared her interview that she was happy about the feedback of teaming up with Jake. i think the critics was trying to ask if Jake's courting her, of course he's not! LOL AA said that it will be strictly work only for them. dang! they're both single... haha but i guess they dont want their lovel ife to butt in.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
my ate and I were talking about them last night... and she's soooo funny coz she really wanted them to be together in real life! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
my ate and I were talking about them last night... and she's soooo funny coz she really wanted them to be together in real life! :lol:
i passed by at JaStine thread in PEX. someone just said there that what if AA should be in TD so that it'll be happy ending. XD
i said that TD's going to end soon... i rather wait for Jake's project with AA than putting AA in TD at towards the ending.

i think AA's a very understanding sister and she hates the critics she was usually compared to her sister Ara. she just said in the interview
that she's only starting, while her sister already won an award. so she and her older sister are in good terms.

p.s.
i'll be reading the Jake-Cristine fic, tell me once you made up a synopsis already.

nikki1786

LizQuen
anyways, i'll not be around today... i have lots of work to do an a series to watch too...
so maybe tomorrow... i'll be. :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. they finally know that they are childhood friends.. i feel sad for rome... he kinda
of regret what he has done... i wonder how ur going to put aff and aum n here.... i bet aff disappear
cuz someone (aum) took her... lol.... and what about anne and ken? how are they going to meet?

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks.. they finally know that they are childhood friends.. i feel sad for rome... he kinda
of regret what he has done... i wonder how ur going to put aff and aum n here.... i bet aff disappear
cuz someone (aum) took her... lol.... and what about anne and ken? how are they going to meet?

Rita and Rome - drama/love story
Aff and Aum- drama/love story
Vicky and Chakrit- comedy/love story
Ploy and Por- drama/love story
Anne and Ken- comedy/love story

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 9/12

A
the next day...

Abi was trying to knock at his boss's room. but Rome wasn't answering him, when he holds the door knob, it wasn't lock. he opened it and saw his boss still sleeping. its his first time to see his boss still sleeping at this late. he knew him who wakes up early, he tries to wake him up since he needed to keys to drive Anne and Rita at the working place.

"boss...? boss...?", tapping him to wake him up. underneath the blanket, Abi opened it and didnt' expect to see his boss shivering because of his wet clothes and he checked out his forehead, he has a high fever. "boss!!!... what' happened to you!?! why did you sleep with wet clothes!?!", Abi hurriedly get out of his room and called Tang about her young master's condition.

Tang: what? what's happening? why are you panicking???
Abi: it's boss... he's sick. he has a high fever and i think it's getting worst...
Tang: what???

Abi and Tang went back to Rome's room and he was still shivering. Tang asked Abi to call a doctor and so he gout of the room again and encountered both Anne and Rita at the hallway. the two wondering why he's in a hurry, then their attention went to Rome's designated room. it was open.

"thanks, doc... please be hurry... okay... thanks...", Abi just hanged up the phone and so he went back inside. but he almost forgot that he needs to drive the two ladies to the working place.

Abi: uh... i'll just get the keys-
Anne: wait- what's happening?
Abi: uh... it's Rome... he's shivering and has high fever. i think he sleep with his wet clothes. just wait here... i'll get the keys.
Anne: do you want us to help?
Abi: it's okay, i already called a doctor and Tang's there to take care of him.

while Abi went back inside the room, Rita dont know if she would feel guilty about last night. was it her fault?
"but he almost raped me last night... why should i be guilty about it... i think it's just part of his acting... i still... hate him...", she said to herself. while Anne decided to wait Abi outside the house, she then followed her. however, for some reason... some part of her worries about him... and it made her guilty. but she has to ignore it. it's just a fever anyway...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what i did to you was enough already... i dont think i could do that to you again. i dont know what i am expecting from you or to myself. but...i dont think there's any way you could forgive me. i admit... i am mean... harsh... im arrogant. that's what people knew me. all my life... always live like this... but there's someone i kept a promise... i once told her that i might not see her again. but she didn't know i was hoping that maybe someday we'll meet again... maybe she's the only one who would understand me."

she was listening... she dont know what to believe in his words, the hate that she felt doesn't fade away yet.

"but now... i realize meeting her again was wrong after all... she will never ever forgive me now. because of what i did to her... and i feel so sorry about what happened...", he stood up and was about to leave as he opens the door. "...im sorry, Rita. i just dont know what to do... i didn't mean to hurt you.", he ended. he didn't look at her anymore and finally leave her as he gets back to his room.

"hey... are you alright? you been stapling that piece of paper and you haven't staple the other papers...", Anne said when she notice that Rita wasn't to herself. "how am i gonna read those documents if you filled with staples?", she continued.

Rita: i... i... im sorry...
Anne: are you alright? did your headache starts again?
Rita: i think so... i'll just go to the ladies room. (she stood up.) excuse me...
Anne: sure... why dont you go to the men's room for a change... (she smiled at her.)
Rita: Anne... im not in the mood for your jokes. i'll be back.

Rita went to the bathroom and look at herself in the mirror, she washed her face then... but the reflection of herself reminds of what he said last night.
"was he really sorry about what he did to me? what if i forgive him, will he treat me nicely now? do i have to trust him?", she gets some tissue inside her bag and wiped it to her face.

"Thinking Of You" CLICK ME (play it for this scene.)

"is he okay now? i dont know why i am running... running to go back home...."

she run as she got out from the building, she then gets a taxi to go back home. she dont understand herself why would she go back there to see him, she just wanted to see his condition despite of what he did to her... despite of all the things happened to them since they meet... last night maybe was sign... to forgive???

she pays the taxi driver and got out of the taxi as she arrived home, she slowly walks inside as if she dont want someone to see her. but Tang was there and saw her.

Tang: Miss Rita... what are you still doing here? i thought you're at work?
Rita: i just... i just forgot something.
Tang: i see... it'll be lunch time soon, do you want me to include you for the dish that im trying to prepare now?
Rita: no... thanks. i... im fine, i'll be joining lunch with Anne. i just forgot something.
Tang: okay...

Tang soon leaves her and she went straight to her room, so that Tang wouldn't know why she came back. when Tang was finally at the kitchen, she walks slowly, approaching his room. she was about to knock but... she decided not to. the door was open.

there she saw him, still lying on the bed. peacefully sleeping. she continue approaches him, then again... she dont know what was her purpose of getting home just to see him. she dont even wanna dare herself to say it... to say what?

after watches him sleeping, she decided to leave since she dont know what she came for. but as soon as she turns around and leave, a feverish hand stopped her from leaving. she turns back and look at him. he was awake. she dont know why her stare locked against his. she let go of her hand from him, she dont know if she has to stay away from him.

Rome: what are you doing here? (he asked, with his husky sound of his voice, but he was unable to open his eyes widely.)
Rita: i... i... i just... i just forgot something...
Rome: (she was about to go... but-) wait... please... dont... dont go.
Rita: look... i have to go now. Anne's waiting for me... i came back here... because... because-
Rome: im sorry... (she look at him, she wanna see if he was sincere enough to apologize. but for some reason, she pity him.) im sorry about what happened last night.
Rita: i have to go now...

she wanted to ignore him no matter how sick he was. she opens the door, but before she leaves... she turn to look at him once again. he went back to sleep, but she knew for sure he's still awake. "get well.... soon", she simply said and finally leaves him as she was about to go back to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where have you been? i thought... you went to the bathroom only. but you were not there...", Anne said when Rita just arrived at their working place.

Rita: im sorry... i decided to buy some medicine.
Anne: our boss is looking for us...
Rita: Ms. Taksaorn?
Anne: no... Mr. Theeradej. since Ms. Taksaorn's not around, he takes over her work as for a moment.
Rita: i see...
Anne: let's go now.
Rita: to where?
Anne: to his office! let's go... (she gave the other documents to her.) here carry these. he wants to see those list of stocks that came in few days ago.

they went to his office and there, Ken checked out the paper works. the two were standing infront of him, while he walks back and forth, reading the list of stocks. "i think you... you two did well. the stocks came at the right time... by the end of the month, we wont have the hard time auditing the stocks all over again, since we already have the complete list.", he said.

Anne: as if you're going to help us... we'll be the one to audit- (she whispered.)
Ken: excuse me, Miss...?
Anne: uh... nothing, sir. it's out pleasure. actually, the reason why sorted the list of stocks in 1 day was because of Rome.... i mean it's because of Mr. Patchata.
Ken: i see... i thought you're saying something. anyways, he's been actually a big help to us. eversince his fahter wont let him work to their company for awhile, he had the time to help me out with my work. its kinda suck if your own fiance is not here to help you out.
Anne: you mean Ms. Taksaorn's not around?
Ken: (he just nod.) if when's the time you needed her most... she's not around. anyways, i might get back here this weekend... if that is... she's not around yet.
Anne: uh... sir, did... you two quarreled? maybe that's the reason why she's not around-
Rita: (she elbowed her.) Anne...
Anne: what-
Ken: (he dont know how to answer her. its his first time to encounter who's someone's lower to him and asking him about his private life.) uh... you two can go back to work now.
Rita: thank you, sir...

she grabs Anne's hand to leave from his office now. their boss then stared at them, because of her friend's attitude. she wont wonder anymore if they'll get fire soon. from his office, she accompany Anne to the bathroom.

Rita: what the hell was that?
Anne: what do you mean?
Rita: Anne, isn't obvious what i am talking about? why all of a sudden you ask him like that?
Anne: what's wrong if i ask... we might dont know... they maybe had the LQ-
Rita: LQ?
Anne: Lovers Quarrel. Wow, Rita... you dont even know that... most of the time you and Aum quarrels a lot.
Rita: excuse me... we dont fight like our bosses.
Anne: see... you even conclude that Ms. Taksaorn and Mr. Theeradej had a fight.
Rita: i am not concluding. i just dont want butt in with some people's problem. and you shouldn't ask him like that.
Anne: okay... okay... the reason why only ask him is maybe i can find an idea of how lover quarrel.
Rita: there you go again... dont tell me, you're still using me in one of your stories. (applying some lipstick on her lips.)
Anne: no... no... im not gonna use you anymore. i was thinking about different characters now. im trying to get an info about Mr. Theeradej.

"whatever... but what you did awhile ago... was definitely wrong. let's go back to work now, before our boss finds out that we're not working at all and just chatting here", she said as she was done applying her lipstick. they got out of the ladies room and went back to work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his fever was getting down already, he tries to get up and plans to go at the pool side to sit around there than stuck inside his room. but as soon as he got out from his room, he didn't expect to see Vicky. "Vicky?...", he slowly walk towards him but she approach him and gave him a hug. she was crying.

Rome: what's wrong? did something happened?
Vicky: Rome, i... i... runaway.
Rome: what? why do you have to runaway if you have your own pad?
Vicky: no... because... my mom's gonna come back soon.
Rome: so? why are you crying.
Vicky: because i hate her. imagine she'll come back because she's gonna marry soon...
Rome: that's not new to me anymore. (he always knew that Vicky's mother had an affair as always, even his father knows it. he look at her and wipe her tears.)
Vicky: exactly! she-
Rome: okay... stop... why dont we sit first and tell me about it.

they sat at the living room, when Tang saw her young master's already awake. she immediately touch his forehead. "Young master, you're still not well... why did you get up so soon?", she asked with worry on her face.

Rome: dont worry, Tang... im fine now. can you get us a drink first.
Vicky: wait... you're sick?
Rome: it's nothing... im fine now. what do you want? juice... coffee-
Vicky: do you have dry martini?
Rome: whiskey...
Vicky: that's okay for me... can you get me one?
Tang: ok, ma'am... but dont share it with young master-
Rome: Tang, im not gonna drink... okay... i'll just have some juice. (Tang went to the kitchen to prepare something for them. they were left alone in the living room, she was crying again.) Vicky... stop it already. what's the matter? you know that its not new to us anymore... if your mother's gonna marry again or she has an affair all over again.
Vicky: but i hate her... she's trying to ruin my career because of that.
Rome: is that it? what about Por? why did you broke up with him, did he ruined your career?
Vicky: he's about to. and i dont wanna talk about him! (Rome stood up and gets her a tissue.) Rome, can you find me a place to stay? i dont wanna see her?
Rome: you already know my situation... and you're asking a help from me?
Vicky: but there's no other people whom i can ask for a help. Aff's not around-
Rome: Ken...
Vicky: he's always busy. plus, his parents is my mom's close friend.
Rome: my father knows your mother either. if she finds out that we know where you are... there's no doubt she'll always chase you around.
Vicky: Rome!
Rome: okay... how about this... you can stay here as long as you want. but i have to tell my other guest that you're going to use the other room-
Vicky: you have a guest?
Rome: you can call them that.

Rome decided to let her stay for awhile, but she gotta tell to either Anne or Rita, the guest room needed to be use by his friend. at least he calms her down, he knew Vicky as the one who panics a lot, demanding when it comes to her needs, picky... everything that aside from him, only Por could have this patience to let their relationship go on this far. but now, it just ended, he wonders if what would be Vicky's reason why she broke up with him. he dont think that she broke up with him because of her career.

since Vicky and him meet only once in awhile, they chatted for long... and didn't notice the time already. Rita and Anne just arrived from work, Anne was screaming when she and Rita's favorite actress is in this house. he could see on Rita's eyes that she was surprise because his friend Vicky who's an actress is here.

Anne: Vicky~!!!! (she hugged her, while Vicky just smile and hugs her.) Wow~! i can't believe i am seeing things!
Rome: you're not seeing things, Anne... (he look onto Vicky and they both smile at each other.) Vicky... this is Anne and... Rita.
Vicky: oh... Rita??? (she thought that she heard that name already.) is that mean...
Rome: yes... she's my wife. it's all because of dad.
Vicky: so, is that mean... what they were saying was true? your dad set you up-
Rome: (he nods.) anyways, i dont wanna talk about it. by the way, Anne... Rita... uh... Vicky here is gonna stay here for awhile, so-
Anne: really? why?
Vicky: it's a long story...
Rome: anyways, would you mind if one of your rooms will be use by Vicky? (he look at her.)
Rita: you can use my room if you want-
Anne: no... you can use mine if you want...
Rita: Anne... your room is in a mess... how are you gonna suppose to let her use your room if-
Vicky: so... is that mean... its okay for you that i can use your room?
Rita: (she look at him... then to her.) uh... yeah, sure. (she smiles at her.)

its already set, the two went back to the living room, while she and Anne went to their designated room. to added, that she's gonna transfer to Anne's room so that Vicky can use her room. while transferring her things into Anne's room, she saw that Anne was secretly staring at Rome and Vicky. "hey... what are you staring at?", she tapped at Anne's shoulder.

Anne: look at them... they can make such a good couple. (she smiles at her.)
Rita: (she then stare at them. he rest his head over Vicky's shoulder while watching tv.) yeah... yeah... can you help me by carrying my clothes now? (she turns her attention back to Anne who's still watching them.) Anne... let's go.
Anne: fine... fine... i'll just follow

"let's go now...", Rita grabs her hands as they went back to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thinking Of You" CLICK ME (background song again for this segment.)

in the middle of the night, she realize that she can't sleep at all. she look at her friend who's sleeping beside her, she was lucky to sleep peacefully at this hour. while she can't sleep no matter how much she wanted to close her eyes. she gets up and decided to go to the kitchen, but before she could go there, as she passed by at the living room... there she saw him. the tv was still on and yet... he's already sleeping.

she gets the remote to turn off the tv, then he wakes up as he notice that someone turned off the tv, he didn't know it was her.

Rita: did i wake you? (he didn't respond.) i turned it off because you're sleeping already.
Rome: i see... i'll just go to bed now. (he stood up and was about to go to his room, but before he leaves her, he turns around and look at her.) uh... Rita...
Rita: huh?
Rome: i forgot to say...-
Rita: you already apologized.... (she said and look at the other way.) i... i.... i forgive you now.
Rome: then... i wanna say thank you.
Rita: (she look at him again.) for what?
Rome: for letting Vicky used your room for awhile... (he turns around again and was about to go.) good night...

"goodnight...", she walks straight to kitchen. as Rome turns around once again, she was gone. but then in his mind, he dont know if he has to smile... but the least that she finally forgive him. he promise that he wont do anything to make her hurt again. as he went back to his room, he lay down to his bed, but he couldn't sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you on Part B...
i'll be updating the part B maybe tonight or tomorrow... :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yep i hope he doesn't do anything to hurt her anymore and i'm kinda warming up to rome now since he's sorry for what he's done so when will they fall in love? can't wait for that...hope u update soon just LOVE the song it fits so perfectly

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the awesome updates. i can't wait for more updates. Aff is already gone without gone, that only means one thing that aum took her. yay, it'll soon be their story. can't wait.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 9/12

B
"good morning...", Vicky gives him a peck kiss when Rome just woke up and was surprise about the dishes that she prepared for breakfast. he took a sit Vicky served him. "i didn't know that you would actually do this... i think Por will be glad if the one you're serving is him and not me...", he smiles.

Vicky: can you please stop mentioning his name, it just gets me on my nerves.
Rome: tell me...
Vicky: tell you what?
Rome: tell me why did you two broke up.
Vicky: Rome, i dont have time to discuss that. i have a lot of things to worry about... and he's not part of it. i prepare this breakfast to you... because you helped me a lot.
Rome: okay... at least you're quite usable in this house. you can cook and clean-
Vicky: i can do that... but maybe just cooking. (the laugh at each other.) speaking of cooking. you said that... that girl is your wife-
Rome: she has name... Rita.
Vicky: ah... yeah... sorry. mmm... she's your wife, does she serves you like other wives do?
Rome: Vicky, we've been marry for a couple of days only... plus, we only married because we were force to.
Vicky: i see... so is that mean... you two are not so close to each other?

before he could answer her, Rita and Anne just got out of their room and when Vicky saw them, she invited them to join with her in their breakfast together with Rome. both Rome and Rita look at each other. he tried to smile but it was as if nothing. "join us... you're going for work... but you haven't take your breakfast yet", she said.

Rita and Anne decided to join them. but he knew that there was still an awkward moments between him and her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wow... this is the second time around you drive us... and now you're driving us to our working place...", Anne was smiling as she took the front seat, while Rita takes the backseat. if he was to chose, he wants Rita to sit with him at the front. but she chose to take the backseat and he had no choice. Rome just smile on Anne as his reply, then he finally starts the car.

Anne: i didn't know that Vicky knows how to cook.
Rome: she only does that... if she knew that she was being helped. (he said while driving.)
Anne: really?
Rome: yeah... but sometimes... if she's in the mood, you'll be lucky if she'll prepare the whole course. she went to France 3 years ago because she only wanted to learn baking. (he smiles at her, but at the same time he was making some glances on Rita through the rear mirror.)
Anne: wow...
Rome: but she only did that because of her preparation of her future marriage.
Anne: with Por?
Rita: where is he now? i think... the last time i saw him was the party.
Anne: the party? you went to the party and met Por? (she turn to look at her.)
Rome: (speaking of the party, he dont want her to remember what happened after that party.) i received a call from him last time... but he dont wanna tell where he is. i think he has a problem that he dont wanna open up.
Anne: is that problem related to Vicky?
Rome: (he look at her.) maybe... but i feel like its not about them. i think there's something else.
Rita: i hope its not about them... because they've been together for years now. i think Por's a great guy.
Rome: why do you look so concern about them? (he tried to smile while looking at her at rear mirror.)
Rita: nothing... it's just that i know Por's the nicest guy.

when she said that Por was one of the nicest guy, he dont know what he felt on that moment. even his smile fade away when he said those words. he turned his attention on Anne "can you keep a secret? but Por has an identical twin...", both Anne and Rita look at him. they didn't believe of what they just heard.

Anne: what!?!
Rome: (while they were stuck in a traffic jam, he continued his story.) his twin is one of my closest. he's the opposite of Por.
Rita: really? where he is now? (their conversations got interested when he notice that she's trying to be vocal now, maybe because of her curiosity only.) what does he look like?
Anne: girl... he just said their identical twins. of course, they look alike!
Rita: (he laugh on both of them.) hey! there are other identical twins who doesn't look alike.
Rome: actually you can't tell them if its him... or his twin. but you can only tell with their personality.
Anne: where is he now?
Rome: Por is in America. while the Por you knew... stays here in Thailand.
Anne: what? they also have the same names?
Rome: (he laugh again, then he starts the car as the red light turned into green light signal already.) they got two names because of their father. but the reason why the other Por is in America is because their parents got separated, the moment when their father doesn't want a twin. their father decided to reside here in Thailand, while their mother reside in America.
Rita: but... did the two meet?
Rome: of course. Por wanted to visit his brother here every summer, but it stopped when he and their father had a big fight.
Anne: and then?

"and then....", Rome parked the car. "and then... that's it", he ended. he knew that the two still wanted to know more about Por, but he thinks that its enough already. what he worries, is that they might tell Vicky about it. since she didn't know anything in the first place. he look onto Anne, especially her... he believes that anytime soon... she'll slip her tongue and might tell Vicky about it. "...dont worry, once you got home. i'll continue the story. but remember, i dont want you to tell Vicky about it. it's a secret...", he warned both of them.

Anne: why?
Rome: because it was a secret between his father and my father.
Anne: i see...
Rome: (they got out of the car and look onto Rita once again.) take care... (but Rita awkwardly smile at him only.)

as they both got out of the car and walk inside to the building, Anne was smiling on Rita. so she wonder why she was smiling at her.

Rita: what are you smiling at, huh?
Anne: nothing... at least, now... you two are in good terms now. what's next? are going to take the next step?
Rita: what do you mean?
Anne: falling in love with the mean guy?
Rita: that's so impossible.
Anne: and why is that?
Rita: because we are friends. and i have Aum.
Anne: but you're his wife.

"so? its just a contract. plus, its better if we forgive the people who hurt you. its better that way because you can move on...", Rita walks out leaving her wondering if what did she meant to say. "hey! what are you saying!?! did you just fell in love with him before???", Rita turn around to look at her and just bluntly smile. because the fact that she dont know anything about her and Rome before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while driving, his phone suddenly rings and when he took a glance of it... it was Aff at the other line and so he immediately answers it by getting his bluetooth earphone. its been a few days only since he didn't received a call from her, even Ken is already worried about her. but the question is, is he really worried about her or he was just concern about their business and needs Aff beside him?

Rome: hello?
Aff: Rome... Rome... (he could hear her small cries.)
Rome: Aff where are you? Ken and i've been calling you... he's worried about you.
Aff: i know... but... but... Rome... where are you? where's Rita?
Rome: why are you looking for her? where exactly are you...

"give me the phone...", Aum gets the phone from Aff to speak with him. "....this is Aum. Rita's boyfriend, we're here at your house now... i wanna talk to Rita...", the man said who introduce himself as Rita's boyfriend. speaking of Rita's beloved boyfriend, he haven't seen or even meet this guy yet. he hangs up the phone and gets out of his car as he decided to tell Rita about it.

he look for her in the office and there he saw her working out with the papers, not to mention that even Ken was there.

Rome: Rita! (he walks towards her, while she wonder if why he's still around.)
Ken: Rome... what are you doing here.
Rome: Ken... Aff's in my house right now.
Ken: what?
Rome: Rita... you need to come with me.
Rita: huh?
Rome: let's go now. your boyfriend is there... and he brought Aff with him.
Rita: what???
Rome: let's go now! (she didn't have time to pack her things, she just get her bag and come with him.)
Ken: wait... you said Aff is in your house.
Rome: you need to come also.

he and Rita got inside of the car as they're on their way to get back home, while Rita forgot Anne... but her concern is that Aum's in Rome's house right now. she wonder if how did he found that she's in here. she was still confuse as she couldn't understand if why did Aff all of sudden came back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at they got back home, outside the house... Aum was waiting for them already, together with Vicky and Aff. but as soon as they got out of the car, Aum approach them and he gave Rome a hard punch. "Aum!... what are you doing!?!", Rita tried to stopped him. surprisingly for Rome, he didn't expect that this man would punch him. meanwhile, Ken hugged Aff and both them including Vicky helped out Rome to stand up.

Aum: why are you stopping me!?! you runaway because of him, huh!?! you even chose to marry him! (he was about to give him a punch again.)
Rita: stop it already! (when Aum gave Rome a second punch, this time didn't let it pass.) Aum!!! (she tried to stop them.) Rome... please... stop it already... (he stopped when she said it.)

Rome went back inside, then both Ken, Aff and Vicky followed. while, Rita and Aum was left alone outside. "Aum, what are you doing here? how did you know-", she couldn't continue anymore as Aum obviously dont want her to speak. when she stood in silence, Aum look at her and said "let's go now...", he grabs her hand for them to go but she's not even following him. he let's go of her hand. he walks back and forth, as he get back on her... she was crying already.

Aum: what were you thinking? why did you do this to me? (he turn his back on her.)
Rita: Aum... i didn't mean to hurt you...
Aum: (he look back at her again.) you already did why did you marry that guy! why you didn't tell me that you already want somebody else!?!-
Rita: (she came closer to him to calm him down.) Aum, its not what you think-
Aum: what are you saying??? you left... and this... (he gets the ring from his pocket.) this... this is nothing at all! (infront of her, he threw it away.) Rita, i loved you! why did do this to me!?! (he started to cry, then Rita hugged him.)
Rita: i love you, Aum...
Aum: you love me??? (he pushes her away and holds to her shoulder, she was already hurt as he was holding it tightly.) you love me... but why are you hurting me this way?
Rita: Aum, its not what you're thinking... i marry him because we were force to. but i-
Aum: what??? (he couldnt understand.)
Rita: Aum, i dont love him... believe me...
Aum: but why you still marry him if you dont love that man!
Rita: im just... helping him... we were both force.
Aum: (he pushes away. as he couldn't understand her at all.) you're helping but you were both force???

Rita was trying to explain him everything as why she left but it doesnt mean that she had change of heart. she loves Aum... only him for the longest time.

from afar, Rome watches the two. something that just hit him from his heart when Rita was trying to hug that man... but the man was letting go of her. from there, he knew that this guy was the only man that Rita refers that she loves. he admit... he was hurt. and because he was hurt, he knew that he's falling for her. however, he knew that he has no right to love this woman. he hurt her already... and he dont think she can love him back.

he walks back to the house, there he saw Vicky, Ken and Aff at the living room. Ken was asking if that guy did anything to her, but Aff refuse to answer. he keeps repeating it and asking her.... but in the end, Aff just told him that he didn't do anything to her, after that Aff just wanted to take a rest and so Rome let her rest to his room for awhile.

Rita finally went back inside, but she went straight to her room as Rome watches her crying. he decided to follow her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rita...", he knocks first as he opened the door. then he saw still crying, he came closer and sat beside her. Rita wiped her tears away, but he offers her his handkerchief. she took it and wipe her tears away. "are you alright?", he knew she was not alright... but he dont know what just to ask her since its obviously she's alright. Rita covered her face and dont wanna look at him. he just let her cry for awhile.

moments later, while staring at her for a long time... he dont think he can feel at ease if she's fine at all. "you can go chase him if you want...", he said after what he just realize. she look at him once again. then he get his handkerchief and wipe her tears away.

Rome: they say... if you love that person... you shouldn't let them go. you to prove that person that you love... him... no matter what.
Rita: but what if he's the one let go because of a one big mistake?
Rome: your mistake has nothing compared to the love you showed him... you love him, right? (she just nod.) then follow your heart. dont let him go.
Rita: Rome, he didn't listen to my explanation- (she cried again.)
Rome: (he hugged her, as he wants to calm him down.) shhhh... hush now. (he wait for her to calm her down then he look at her once again, he wiped her tears away once again with his thumbs as he was cupping her face.) hush now, okay?... dont worry it'll be fine.
Rita: how it will be?
Rome: do you want me to go talk to him?
Rita: no... no... i dont want to.
Rome: (he let go of his hand from her face, then he took her hand.) how about this... do you want me to drive you back in Bangkok?

as she look into his eyes, there was something that touch her heart. yes, he was caring after all. she never imagine that he could act like this to her. she finally stops crying since he was positive that it'll be alright soon. she could see the childhood friend who cares for her, it was Rome after all. slowly her heart opens up to him as she trusts him now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all of them get back into Bangkok, except for Vicky. Rome decided to leave her, since Vicky doesn't want to go back to Bangkok as of now as she was trying to hide from her mother. Rome and Rita packed already their things, they even packed Anne's things and just fetch her to the office. with Ken and Aff, they already went back before dark.

"Thinking Of You" CLICK ME (play it for this segment. as he was driving to Bangkok together with Anne and Rita.)

as they finally arrived at the apartment where Rita used to stay. it was his first time to see it, the fact that his assistant knows this place... but he never knew that they were staying in such a small place.

Rita: (Rome opens the door of the car for them.) Rome... (he look at her, her eyes was still swelling from crying awhile ago.) thanks.
Rome: you dont have to thank me... actually, its also my fault... so dont blame yourself only.
Rita: what about your father? what if he finds out that we got back here already?
Rome: dont worry about it... i'll go talk to him.
Anne: what are we gonna do now, since Aum already find out?
Rita: i'll talk to him... (she gets her bag of clothes then she gets inside of the apartelle first and Anne just followed her.)

they never said goodbyes anymore, he wonder if he could still see her after this. he has his problems to fix also, he gotta talk to his father. he gets back inside the car, if only he could stay and wait for her. but he dont think he should wait anymore, there's nothing to wait. he starts the car and went back to his penthouse.

(continuation of the background song...)

he gets into into his mini bar again, he took the bottle of whiskey and he gets the glass... he was starting to think if what's the solution of this problem. if only he could talk to his father right away but he gotta think if what he has to say. his father didn't do anything good in the first place. they were force, even if she was the childhood friend he used to know... but then... they were never the same from before anymore. she already have someone... she loves that guy... and him.... yes, he loves her. but what he was thinking, even if he loves her... he already did something to her to hate him. he had no chance at all anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just like what she expected, there she saw Aum sitting at the couch... as if he was waiting for nothing. Anne was scared to get inside and so she leaves the two to have a private talk. she walks slowly towards him, dont know where to start.

Rita: Aum... (she look around, it was messy and she knew that he destroyed some of them.)
Aum: nothing's left, Rita...
Rita: Aum, i told you... i dont love him.
Aum: you dont love him... but you chose to marry that guy! how am i supposed to understand that!?!
Rita: (she started to cry again.) Aum, i dont love him... we only got married because we were forced! i love you, Aum... believe me.
Aum: i dont know what to believe now, Rita... i didn't expect that you would be the one to mess up this relationship that we had.
Rita: tell me what to do then for you to forgive me...

he stood up and look into her eyes. he was still mad at her, he dont know how to forgive her... "you're the one who's supposed to know that. you should know what to do!", he then leaves her without saying goodbyes. he left her crying alone. she didn't know what to do anymore, since Aum couldn't forgive her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there will be PART C....
i'll update it later or tomorrow then. need some nap... i gathered these scenes for 24hours...
so i need a nap... maybe at least 2 hours is enough.
dont worry about it... my fault... coz im addicted in a series for a moment and so i have less time of updating this fic.
:p but since its going to end soon... i just want you to know that the next story will be Ateam.

p.s.
prepare for the next part because i MIGHT put some HURTFUL WILLING SCENES.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Aum came to see Rita. that is so sad, Rita is hurting so much, but poor Aum to find out that Rita is already married to Rome. "HURTFUL willing scenes" ? hmmmm.

Ooo the next one is going to be Ateam, I do want to know what Aum did to Aff.
And I can't wait to watch Monday's episode with Wayne & Betsy :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hurtful willing scenes????? what is that lol can't wait...everytime the song plays so nice and prefect Ah! almost over and now i pity rteam so much esp rome it's like 5roses all over again

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG Aum came to see Rita. that is so sad, Rita is hurting so much, but poor Aum to find out that Rita is already married to Rome. "HURTFUL willing scenes" ? hmmmm.

Ooo the next one is going to be Ateam, I do want to know what Aum did to Aff.
And I can't wait to watch Monday's episode with Wayne & Betsy :D
yup... but before Ateam starts... there's also a preview of other characters.

hurtfull willing scenes?????

hmmm....lolz....u got me thinking...
XD hahaha not really hurtful... mmmm.... its just had sad moments at the same time.

omg is ATEAM going to have a willing scene or what? thanks
uh... the Rteam has the willing scene... and Ateam's the next story.

nikki1786

LizQuen
hurtful willing scenes????? what is that lol can't wait...everytime the song plays so nice and prefect Ah! almost over and now i pity rteam so much esp rome it's like 5roses all over again
secret... i'll update later... i gotta busy all over again, coz its monday. :p