Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks... they made love this time... yay.. he told here that
he loved her... cant wait to see the preview of My Number Two... yay

transcend89

sarNie Adult
*fans self* that willing scene was HOT and a hurtful scene on the next ch wonder what it could be and the end of their story is almost getting near hopefully we'll get to hear about baby news in the other ch and Anne is so funny with her lines

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG that was such a sweet scene. Rome finally said those three words to her :D
Hurtful scenes? WHAT??!! hurtful like hearts breaking or like child-birth hurtful?

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks... they made love this time... yay.. he told here that
he loved her... cant wait to see the preview of My Number Two... yay

*fans self* that willing scene was HOT and a hurtful scene on the next ch wonder what it could be and the end of their story is almost getting near hopefully we'll get to hear about baby news in the other ch and Anne is so funny with her lines

OMG that was such a sweet scene. Rome finally said those three words to her :D
Hurtful scenes? WHAT??!! hurtful like hearts breaking or like child-birth hurtful?

im gonna start update tonight... but im on roll for burning something and currently editing the poster of "My Number Two". for the next chapter, mmmm... its just a so-so hurtful scenes... :p i might be not gonna do a part a or b for chapter 12... instead a one chapter only. for chapter 11... just stay tune for more updates.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're going to start ATEAM's story soon?? so excited!! I'm gonna read that... lol
hmmmm... I'll go back to updating my fics soon... I'm busy reading BB series... I'm on book 7 now! just finished reading Rei's story a few minutes ago... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
you're going to start ATEAM's story soon?? so excited!! I'm gonna read that... lol
hmmmm... I'll go back to updating my fics soon... I'm busy reading BB series... I'm on book 7 now! just finished reading Rei's story a few minutes ago... lol

lmao Donna... you're so into it na ha~! LOL im done with all the books now. anyways, on Pete and Tammy's next week. Wayne, Betchay and Vince will be in the story... woooh~! except for Coco and Georgina... they'll not going to appear in the series T________T dang~! i was expecting for Georgina to appear because i wanna see them punishing their husbands. oh, well... i guess they'll change the sequence. i still have the feeling that their going to form a POWERPUFF GIRLS scene because Betchay's gonna be there. i think the one who'll do that scene is Betchay, Sandy and Tammy...

in the book the original who played that scene was Sandy, Coco and Georgina. but oh well... i think i'll be satisfied with how direct Cathy change the sequence. but dang... did you see the behind the scenes of Pete and Tammy's?

see this pic: http://teamkapamilya.multiply.com/photos/photo/307/19

i think Mary's trying to start a fight with Tammy... :loool:

anyways, everyone's still excited about Wayne, Betchay and Vince who'll have scenes for BOOK4 (this Tuesday).

nikki1786

LizQuen
POSTER

Sneak Peak:

Aff Taksaorn the only daughter of Taksaorn Enterprise, all these years... no one but Ken Theeradej, her fiance was her life. willing to everything for him because simply her love belongs to Ken. though he couldn't see her importance, she dont wanna give up. Ken was her childhood sweetheart because of their parents, classmates from kindergarten 'til they graduate in college. but as time goes by, why she still couldn't see herself through his heart.

until one day... she met this man who kidnapped her during the day when her friend Rome's father set up his son to Rita. she had no choice but to help Mr. Patchata, but in the end... she didn't know that she would be in trouble as she met Rita's boyfriend Aum Atichart. the man who kidnapped her.

"what do you want from me!?! i said i dont know where Rita is...!", shouted on him. she was trying to fight back.

"you dont know!?! here... read that. no one but you was the last person whom Rita's with! and im really sure that you know where she's right now!", he gave the letter that Rita wrote for him. and yes, she saw her name there.

she didn't know that she would be in trouble like this. she never experienced this before. he wont let her go not until she reveal where's Rita at this moment. he tied her up to be sure that she wont go anywhere or even escape. she wanted to curse this man but seeing him crying at night... she dont quite understand why all of sudden she pity him on that moment.

during her stay with him. even if she was treated like a prisoner, the least that she could eat three times a day was enough. this man.... he can cook?.... can do carpentry?.... can do laundry?.... can do all the household chores?.... why is like she never seen a man can do such a thing. he's even nice to all the neighbors around... but not to her.

she dont wanna stay for long in this little house, that night she talked to him and decided to tell him where's Rita staying. but before she could tell him the truth about Rita's disappearance, he told her that this little was a proposal to Rita. he wanted Rita to be his wife. he loved her. just as she realize that there were picture frames of this man and Rita at the living room. he wanted to scream with madness because she told him the truth that Rita's finally married to Rome, her friend. but he didn't show it.

his love wasn't obsess with love for Rita... but she felt suddenly jealous that she never experienced that kind of affection that he was giving to Rita. she was jealous with Rita. how she wish that Ken could love her like Aum loves Rita.

---------

after she was set free by him. she returned to the person she loves... to Ken. but nothing still change after she was gone for days only, it was still the same. she works for him... work... work... work and work. she haven't realize until Vicky told her that she needed to rest for awhile... both of them she and Ken needed a rest. but it looks like nothing can stop from what Ken was doing. he was too workaholic... still proving himself to his family... and yet, he haven't prove himself either with her. their relationship. if where would their relationship would go. she was tired.

when she tried to talk to him if he wanted to go vacation with her for awhile... it only end up with arguing. they had the non-stop argue and she very, very tired of him now. so she needed to leave by herself and left him. she wanted to calm herself for awhile and maybe once she's back to see Ken, they're both fine and maybe he would realize how important the love she needed from him. but she only found herself lost in the small village where she stayed when Aum kidnapped her.

she found him there. she could see the loneliness to his face, the little house that he created for the one he loves... it was full of trash. she knew that he destroyed them for some reason. again, she pity him.

"i decided to leave her..."

"i left him for awhile...", she said then he look at her. "but maybe once im back with him... he might realize what i need", she ended.

Aum thinks that they were team after all, they both left their love ones to have some realization. but when will this realization would go if little by little she realize that all she needed was she can find in this man? she wanted to know him more... but why she feel so jealous everytime he talks about Rita? she dont understand that kind of feeling, until he realizes that he need to leave... needed to be alone and wanted to prove himself.

she didnt accompany him when he's finally in the airport, leaving to America. but she end followed him and wanted to gave him a hug... but it was already too late. she was crying at afar. why she was even crying if she knew that she was still engage to Ken and her mind tells her that its sin if she'll fall in love with this man since he still loves Rita?

5 years? there's no hope anymore, right?, she asked herself.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao Donna... you're so into it na ha~! LOL im done with all the books now. anyways, on Pete and Tammy's next week. Wayne, Betchay and Vince will be in the story... woooh~! except for Coco and Georgina... they'll not going to appear in the series T________T dang~! i was expecting for Georgina to appear because i wanna see them punishing their husbands. oh, well... i guess they'll change the sequence. i still have the feeling that their going to form a POWERPUFF GIRLS scene because Betchay's gonna be there. i think the one who'll do that scene is Betchay, Sandy and Tammy...

in the book the original who played that scene was Sandy, Coco and Georgina. but oh well... i think i'll be satisfied with how direct Cathy change the sequence. but dang... did you see the behind the scenes of Pete and Tammy's?

see this pic: http://teamkapamilya.multiply.com/photos/photo/307/19

i think Mary's trying to start a fight with Tammy... :loool:

anyways, everyone's still excited about Wayne, Betchay and Vince who'll have scenes for BOOK4 (this Tuesday).

I'm really so into it! gusto ko ng matapos ang book 7 and 8 ngayon para naman I can update my fics na... lol
whenever I try updating my fics kasi, I'm thinking about what's going to happen next sa binabasa ko na book... I can't concentrate! LOL
too bad we don't get to see Coco and Georgie on the next story... -_- I really wanted to see Cristine pregnant... lol I hope to see JaStine again on other stories :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm really so into it! gusto ko ng matapos ang book 7 and 8 ngayon para naman I can update my fics na... lol
whenever I try updating my fics kasi, I'm thinking about what's going to happen next sa binabasa ko na book... I can't concentrate! LOL
too bad we don't get to see Coco and Georgie on the next story... -_- I really wanted to see Cristine pregnant... lol I hope to see JaStine again on other stories :)
it happened to me during BOOK1... that's why i decided to update the fics every weekends, because that's the time i have for them only. after watching BB, i read the books... i can read like two books a day. but anyways, i didn't read the book8 anymore. not interested... hahaha because i was waiting for the bookstore to have the PHR story of Pio and Sandy. Pio's story is something to look forward to because a lot of viewers questioned if how did Pio end up with Sandy, since Sandy was originally Vince's love interest. :p

you know what i love about the WILLING SCENES in BB series... their background song. hahaha also their hurtful scenes, i love the background songs.

Stupid Cupids... (Willing Scene) Way Back Into Love Instrumentals, (Hurtful Scene) Pagbigyang Muli [Another Chance] by Erik Santos
My Golly, Wow Betsy!... (Willing Scene) Way Back Into Love Instrumentals and vocals by Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby, (Hurtful Scene) Magmahal Muli [To Love Again] by Sam Milby
Red Roses For A Blue Lady... (Willing Scene) Pag Nandyan Siya [Wherever She's There) by Ivan, (Hurtful Scene) Bakit Ba [Why] by Bugoy Drilon

i have all those songs except the "pag nandyan siya" by Ivan... it seems like its so hard to find that song where to download it. i think Eman's talented when it comes to make some lyrics, he was the one who composes some of the songs of Yeng. but the fact that PDA season 1 are talented when it comes to composing songs, while PDA season 2 were talented in singing.

now im wondering what will be the background song for Pete and Tammy... :p

in fairness to direct Cathy i didn't see any errors during Wayne and Betchay, then Carlo and Coco scenes. i notice one error on Vince and Georgina scenes, it was directed by Jerry... hahaha i dont know if you remember but the scene was when Vince lend Georgina his shirt and boxer shorts since Nanny Melba stole her things. at her room she was breastfeeding Mary and then Vince entered the room.

from all the book series you have read only two leading ladies was emphasize that they were aroused after they saw their BB partners. it was Hiromi and Pepper only. back read your books. Hiromi got aroused when she saw Ed's cameo role in a bold movie, while Pepper not actually arouse... but she always fantasize Rei. XD

i will evaluate to you the WILLING SCENES of Bud Brothers Series.

Two Willing Scenes of Vince and Georgina. one at the motel and two was in his house.

One Willing Scene for Wayne and Betchay at Wayne's apartment.

One Willing Scene of Carlo and Coco at Coco's house.

Two Willing Scenes of Pete and Tammy at Bud Brothers Flower Farm.

One Willing Scene of Ed and Hiromi at Ed's apartment.

One Willing Scene of Rei and Pepper at the basement of Pepper's mansion... i think it was a big compound.

One Willing Scene of Monty and Sabel at the resort.

------------- my favorite WILLING SCENE of all was Rei and Pepper, because they were both heir and heiress... why with all the places they need to do their deed was in a 'bodega' (basement) ka-cheapan! that by the next day, they needed to clean up the mattress that they used at the basement because Pepper dont want her father found out the stain at the mattress. :p

i bet direct Cathy will change sequences of the scenes in Rei and Pepper's story. but for sure, she'll include the scene where Carlo caught them making up together. that's why of all BB stories, the only book i liked was Wayne and Rei's story. with Tammy... yeah it was a bit funny but im not satisfied.

from all the tv-adaption BB series that i liked... i love how the Willing Scene of Carlo and Coco turned out, because they change the sequence from the book. also a lot of viewers were glad about John's role portraying Carlo and after that WILLING SCENE... John proved that he was in his next level now despite of his height. because his height always let him look like getting some teen roles. i passed by at the BB thread, most of the votes wanted Wayne and Betchay's story. but Vince and Georgina and Carlo and Coco got compared because of the WILLING SCENE. they love the willing scene of Carlo and Coco than Vince and Georgina... T__T hahaha but from the tv ratings, Vince and Georgina still rules. hahaha XD

i think one of the reasons why they liked Carlo and Coco's willing scene was because of the funny but romantic song. *sigh* i hope that AA will choose the project that ABS-CBN offered to her, because the GMA7 wants her back now... and the GMA7 is offering her a big project and she's the main lead. the GMA7 decided to pull out the offer that they gave to AA last time, because AA didn't want villain roles anymore.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love Rei's story as well! and it was really funny that they did it on the bodega... hahahahaha! they even stained the mattress... and that gave me a very good idea for my unfinished ATEAM oneshot! LOL Hiromi was really funny when she got aroused while watching Ed in his movie. I'm so excited for Pepper and Hiromi's story now! hehehe

well, out of all the books I've read, I love Rei's story the most... :wub: it's very cute and I like Pepper's name... Peppermint! LOL such a cute name! ^_^ I don't want AA to go back to ch7 too... T______T I want her to pair up with Jake again!! hmmmm... I'll be doing a Carlo-Coco MV tomorrow... ^_^ I hope youtube would approve the song I chose this time -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
I love Rei's story as well! and it was really funny that they did it on the bodega... hahahahaha! they even stained the mattress... and that gave me a very good idea for my unfinished ATEAM oneshot! LOL Hiromi was really funny when she got aroused while watching Ed in his movie. I'm so excited for Pepper and Hiromi's story now! hehehe

well, out of all the books I've read, I love Rei's story the most... :wub: it's very cute and I like Pepper's name... Peppermint! LOL such a cute name! ^_^ I don't want AA to go back to ch7 too... T______T I want her to pair up with Jake again!! hmmmm... I'll be doing a Carlo-Coco MV tomorrow... ^_^ I hope youtube would approve the song I chose this time -_-
i just made one of Coco and Carlo... heheheehee... :D here's mine.

Bud Brothers Series: Red Roses For A Blue Lady- Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXVMM11OiMk

im gonna make another one tomorrow. also, in this video... i included my favorite scenes... heeheehee

anyways, Tammy was so funny when she and Pete toss the 5 peso coin in the advertise of BB series. i love her facial expression there... hahaha

p.s.

Kulet~! Rei and Coco... Carlo was sleeping in that position! *sigh* he must be tired... LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
love your mv, nikki! :wub:
I just made one too... it's still processing... I'll post the link later ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQzBUhhZzEY

haven't seen that advertisement yet... -_- when was that shown?

awhile ago... i was watching Banana Split... then they advertise the upcoming BB series. it was Pete and Tammy... tsk... tsk...tsk...
Dexter Doria will be the one to play as Pete's mother. hahaha i still prefer Wayne's mom... :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ateam's story is gonna be so bittersweet aff is not getting the love she needs from ken and she has feelings for aum can't wait

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aww, sad for ateam. finally when aff realizes that aum was the one she's been needing, he decides to leave. man, ken the workaholic, working aff all the time and not giving her rest or spend times with her after she was released from aum, he doesn't deserve her anyways. i'm soo rooting for ateam. we see that feeling that aff has for aum, now is aum going to develop feelings for her when he returns? anyways, thanks for the synopsis.