La-ong Dao(Scenario)

tinah

sarNie Coma

ekk!!!! thanx chewy for the lovely sc!! aom/pol looks so cute together!

i cant wait to watch tape 1 tonight

off topic: omg iamnowhere, i love your banner of andrew/janie!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
okay so aom is a princess too...kong is cousin right?
No, theyr'e not related EWWWWWW hahahhaha. Kong's dad adopted Aom as another daughther and they haven't been living in the same house in years cause of school.

Can't wait for episode 6!!!! Pol is gonna come in. Looks like the two already know each other. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i finally saw tape 1 yesturday!!..and so far, i really like it!..its so good

omg i notice that the kid that plays as Kong was Aom/Mos son in Hua Jai Chocolate..hes so cute!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^That's who that kid is!!!!! Ding, ding, ding omg !!!!! I could not figure that out for the life of me....... hehehheheheh I guess he had lots of visit from the tooth fairy lately hehehhehehhe.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i think Pol and Aom went school together but Aom just didn't know that he was the prince...OMG!!because remeber when the old lady and Aom were talking and she shows her the postcard..Aom knew exactly where it come from....HAHHA i can't wait to see my prince charming pop up!!!!

"Coco" is a meanie in this one....HAHHA but we love him!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Pol hasn't appeared yet and there's already so much anticipation. Don't know how they picked Kong to be p'ek cause he won't be able to compare to Pol at all. They should have used someone else like Tik then at least we'd be cheering for n'ek and p'ek to get together instead of n'ek and the prince charming Pol!! :rolleyes:

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i agree lol
im not really cheering for kong and aom
I would actually like to see aom end up with pol
i agree they should have picked another praek

but im still loving this lakron..its so cute lol
i cant wait for more episodes :yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Just watch epi 6 yesterday... Pol came in, but not til the last 3 minutes....... :angry: But overall good episode...... La Ong Dao's grandma is starting to get suspious of Aom and Kong's relationships..... hahahhahhahahah will spam.... *cough* I mean embelish more details later!!!!

Thanks Bunnie for uploading 6~

moilee

sarNie Adult
I saw the first episode on this remake lakorn....I don't think this lakorn is dramatic liked the one I saw back in the 80's with Siriam's and this guy. The old one is much better than this one here. I think I'm gonna skip this because I don't like the pr'eng...I wish Pol was the pr'eng instead...and maybe I'll watch it until it ends or something.

lamour01

sarNie Egg
As much I love Aom, I am going to skip out on this lakorn because I can't bear seeing Pol and he's not the p'ek because Kong is, which Kong can't compare. That would just kill me because I am a fan of Pol. And speaking of Pol, he hasn't been in a lakorn in a long time. Or have I not been keeping up to date with the lakorns? I don't know but he needs to start making more lakorns and be the p'ek ^_^.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch all the parts in the old version but i would say that this lakorn is good as a remake, many remakes can't compare to the old version, but still it different times. Even though Pol is not the Pra ek and Kong is, I dont mine, Kong is not as good looking or something, but I guess, they choose him over other pra ek for some reasons that we didn't see. I would say Kong have good acting skills that why he still playing pra ek all these times, where other is not playing as pra ek anymore.

thank for little spoil of esp 6, iamnowhere, i can't to watch it tongight.

numfon

sarNie Adult
LOL.. "Coco" :lol:

wow.. lots of people don't like Kong as Gorakote lorr?

i honestly can't picture Pol as "Coco".. lol he has to be (childishly) mean to La-Ong Dao which makes their relationship cute and funny..(and i think he's supposed to be a bit addicted to alcohol later on) I don't remember watching Pol in a romantic comedy role before. He starred in a few romantic comedy lakons.. but his ROLE wasn't supposed to be funny. you know what i mean? i'm still used to seeing him as a well brought up Khun Chai .. which in this case.. Gorakot isn't even close. i know actors are supposed to be able to accept any type of roles.. but .....just don't think this is it for Pol. lol i liked him in Jintapatee. that lakon was cool, man.. :p

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Pol was looking good in his scene with Aom in eps. 6. I think they like each other cause Aom was acting shy around him. :wub: They look so cute together! Aom should definitely get with the prince. The preview for eps. 7 looks good too. I hope Pol and Aom dance together. Did you see the jacket Kong was wearing to the party in the preview? Looks hideous! No sense of style at all. He needs a new stylist! Oh, I think Tik would have been able to pull off the part of Gorakot. The movie is getting better now that Pol's thrown into the mix. Can't wait to watch eps. 7!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LOL.. "Coco" :lol:

wow.. lots of people don't like Kong as Gorakote lorr?

i honestly can't picture Pol as "Coco".. lol he has to be (childishly) mean to La-Ong Dao which makes their relationship cute and funny..(and i think he's supposed to be a bit addicted to alcohol later on) I don't remember watching Pol in a romantic comedy role before. He starred in a few romantic comedy lakons.. but his ROLE wasn't supposed to be funny. you know what i mean? i'm still used to seeing him as a well brought up Khun Chai .. which in this case.. Gorakot isn't even close. i know actors are supposed to be able to accept any type of roles.. but .....just don't think this is it for Pol. lol i liked him in Jintapatee. that lakon was cool, man.. :p

AGREE!!! HAHAH!!! if you put in that content!!! HAHAHA

Offtopic:

can you give a little summary of Jintapatee....i didn't know he was in there.......or maybe i forgot about this one...HAHA thanks~Chewy

cecilia

Staff member
this is better than i expect..kong' so funny..LOL..crack me up..aom so pretty too..can't wait to see POL i wish he's there already..*i'm a bit behind*

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they went overboard with the customs and make-up..lol

but love the lakorn!..cant wait to see the scene of Pol/Aom :wub:

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, I was going to write this remake off completely because of the pairing, but I leave the topic alone for months only to find out Pol's in it? My reaction is like everyone else. I luurrrvve him. So worth watching just to smile at his face on the screen. Seriously. I giggled when I saw a flash of him in the previews.

Also, I think I like Kong's version of the song better than the old version. I immediately went "Awww," and I think this one is prettier. Of course I still love the old, but there's something to be said for a softer take on the song too.

Gah. Can't wait to watch more. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never heard the song for the old version but i like this versions song!..kongs voice is so sweet..