La-ong Dao(Scenario)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree with you Ana, i wish someone else was pra aek too. Kong ruin the la korn. he over act the part he was mad, insult nang aek. this role doesn't fit him at all. he fit more to play a mature older warming guy like he play in Jun auey Jun Jao, Sa pai Jao, Nee ruk, etc.... yeah Pol stand out more. but he fit to play as a prince in here though. if pra aek was someone else i would enjoy this la korn more. i like Aom ,even though i think she doesn't fit this role that much but i still like her acting. she kind of wore too much make up in here but the clothing in here is nice. if Exact were to chose their pra aek in their company, i rather see Aom play with Captain,Pong,Pepper instead of Kong. if not then they should get a new pra aek would be more interesting to watch.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
omg....u are too mean.....lolz
even though im not a fan of him....but i still respect him, he's such a great actor.
i'm just saying what most of us are thinking. :ph34r: ahahah don't get me wrong, i respect Kong as an actor but to have him in a lakorn with another fellow p'ek like Pol just gets me. Btw, has Aom ever costarred with Pol before?

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
i'm just saying what most of us are thinking. :ph34r: ahahah don't get me wrong, i respect Kong as an actor but to have him in a lakorn with another fellow p'ek like Pol just gets me. Btw, has Aom ever costarred with Pol before?

I have to agree with u guy...Kong doesn't seem to fit this role...I understand that the p eak is suppose to be older...but remember the p eak in this story is suppose to be immature and a playboy. Kong doesn't seem to fit the role. He and Aom don't like good together...He can play her brother or even her father but to play her lover?
They should have used someone else.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ooohhhh no good feedbacks on kong.... I haven't watch it yet. I'm going to wait til more episodes are out. I can't stand it when they air episodes like only 40 mins long.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed that Kong over act on certain part, but hopefully as the story goes on, it will change because he is a good actor. I don't mind watching it. I also agreed that he doesn't match this kind of role, he match more like mature like in sapaijao or nee ruk.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I really like this role that Kong play...Something new...and he's cute doing it...HAHA I totally love this lakorn so far...

From the preview...the lakron is so beautiful...i love era of fashion. AOM is absolutely beautiful and don't get me start on my POl!!! i was so happy to see him....**SAMEE** Pol and Aom are a cute couple....but i'm looking forward to Kong and AOM!!!

The little girl that play Aom is so cute. and could cry...i almost cry when i saw her crying.....and the little boy * Coco* from HJC ....HAHAH cute..but meanie....

I love the part where Kong was looking for Aom..and the servant came...and Kong thought it was Aom....HAHHAHA he was like...Gosh can it get any worst...HAHAHHAHA!!!

me love this lakorn so far.....***definitely worth the wait and going to have a my collection**

POL ***DROOL**

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohh my freaken gosher...this lakorn is freaken good so far... Aom is just beautiful, and this is the first time i've complimented on her too cause i'm not her fan.....but anyways Kong's okay for this role...it bother me first but ahhh i can't believe it, Pon is pra'eak long dangit, he should of been pra'eak instead but ahahah i can't wait until part 2 when they do meet meet in person!! yeah!!! i can't wait!!! :yahoo:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
well, probably this new version is not exactyly like the old version. i dun really see Aom's stubborness yet. Is she supposed to be stubborn? In here, she looks asorable and she looks cute. P_)robably, Exact change the characters somewhat. I still think Aom can act beautifully. Aom seems weak in this one, but probably not later.

calla

sarNie Adult
i like the old version of the song that Billy sang more. Billy has a better voice than Kong. Billy wrote this song very well ,it fit pra aek feeling toward nang aek in this la korn well. i still think Kong doesn't match this role. Tik would have match this role. or get a new actor would be more interesting to watch instead. i don't like Kong acting. he's kind of too old for this role too. Aom doesn't match this role either. she doesn't look elegant ,stubborn enough to be a princess in this la korn. the old version with Sirium and Varoot is better. both of them fit the role. Sirium was pretty and elegant as a princess. Varoot was cute as a playboy. i even like Do Sunya that play as pra aek's friend that like nang aek. re make are usually not good as the original. i still can remember some parts of the old version so i can't help it but to compare it to the new version. even though i like Aom's acting but i don't think she fit this role that much.
well, i think all the remake lakorns are not as good as the original, yea i mean all the remake NOT just this one. :blush:

wow, i didn't know that Billy was the one who sang the theme in the old version. he has such a great voice.
i just hate kong's voice......he CAN"T sing. he totally ruin the song..it would be better if they let someone else sing.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
well, i think all the remake lakorns are not as good as the original, yea i mean all the remake NOT just this one. :blush:

wow, i didn't know that Billy was the one who sang the theme in the old version. he has such a great voice.
i just hate kong's voice......he CAN"T sing. he totally ruin the song..it would be better if they let someone else sing.
Yeah, Billy wrote and sang the original song. It such a great song for the lakorn..... just perfect for it. At first when I was listening to Kong's version I was like "OMG they slow down the song and it sucks....... they wreck the song!!!!!!" But after listening to it like couple times it actually grew on me.

As for the lakorn.... man oh man..... I was so determine not to watch it til more parts aired, but i finally broke down and watch it like a couple hours ago and it's absolutley addiciting!!!!!! Now I'm going to be glued to the BM..... I don't know I might like this version better than the old one :blink: :blink: But I'm going to have to wait and see first.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
If this lakorn replace Talay Rissaya...then it going to air 4 days a week?.....OMg..that's awesome!!! can someone confirm this for me....thanks....A lot of Aom and POL!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
If this lakorn replace Talay Rissaya...then it going to air 4 days a week?.....OMg..that's awesome!!! can someone confirm this for me....thanks....A lot of Aom and POL!!!
yea......monday-Thursday.
i think now Exact air 2 set of lakorns per week, because they also has another lakorn "Naree Samosorn" airing on Satruday.

pictures credit to Exact

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Still trying to decide if I want to watch this lakorn or not because I don't like Kong as the p'ek. I know the story already since I watched a previous version. From the preview Aom looks like a cool La-ong Dao and I like Pol so I might watch it for them. I think Aom and Pol look cute together in the previews in some cute scenes.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't watch this yet but, want to know is this a drama lakorn or a drama/comedy? I haven't seen the preview. Need to check up. ^_^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I think this version just might be a little better than the original, but that’s my opinion so it means pretty much nothing…… ahhahhahahah. Anyway, I like how this version is more comical than the first one. I thought that Sirum was too cold and distant in the original. Aom’s portrayal of La Ong Dao is much more wholesome and more approachable rather than the regal princess she should be. As for Kong being p’ek…… he has a tough role to fill bc the original p’ek did a good job being a player. But I like Kong. He makes the lakorn more light hearted than the first ......... This might anger lots of fans of the original, but I think this just makes it better. :rolleyes: Anyways here is the opening credits if you haven't dl the full episode in the bm section. Credit to bunnii

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xwlw4z

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I totally love this lakorn...Aom is cute and Kong is growing on me...with this role..HAHAH :E :D you could start to see the love in Kong's eyes!!!

THis is the FIRST ENCOUNTER!!!! As you could see Kong can not take his eyes off our lovely AOM ^_^ HAHAHA

:Y My favorite scene of epi 2!!!! :cheering

Aom is so cute!!! love the facial expression on her face!!!!
***this scene makes me :blush: ****

saobomp

sarNie Adult
who was the p'ek in the previous version?

wuroot (he use to co host on some game show). he played in so many movies: pee lieng, gosh so many but i cant think of any right now. ummm he doesnt play as much anymore. he almost lost his life b/c of his drinking...

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i would actually like to see aom portray the cold and stubborn princess..
we all already know that aom can act the cute and sweet roles so it would be interesting to see aom act differently..
im loving la ong dao so far!!!! luv aom!!! :yahoo: