La-ong Dao(Scenario)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: can't wait til this lakorn is airing....can someone give me the summary of this lakorn? I know I've seen it before...but a long time ago!

calla

sarNie Adult
Lakorn Magazine (Papayombaantuen Version)
credit to aomphiyada.com

after seeing this pics......Kong isn't that bad looking. i think he looks cute with aom.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Thanks for sharing..i can't wait to see this .....esp...Pol....i haven't see him in years...

calla

sarNie Adult
yea...i miss Pol too...
Pol might play as (Chutchai) a friend of Kong (Kor-La-Kob) who is also in love with Aom (La Ong Dao).

saobomp

sarNie Adult
kong is a pretty good actor; i wish pol could have been the p'ek hehe...

the one old lady is her grandma. she played that role in the old version hehe...

cant wait to watch it...

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like alot of people want pol to be the pra'ek..hehe

aww i dont want to see him fall in love with aom..cuz he wont end up with her

thanx for the pix calla!!..im so excited..aom looks gorgeous..its kool to see her dress up in here :)

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
omg i seen epidsode 1 and this lakorn is definately going to be worth the wait :D
aom is gorgeous in this lakorn
i still wish tik was in this lakorn with aom instead but kong doesnt seem so bad
i cant wait for more episodes!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG! i'm so excited right now!!

bunniii uploaded in BM..i'm dling it right now!!

so excited to watch it!! i've been waiting since forever!!

OMG..i went to school just smiling the whole day thinking about this lakorn..yes..i'm crazy..OMG!! so excited!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i saw the opening theme..ahhh pol looked so cute :drool: him and aom look so good together..poor pol..hes probaly gonna like aom

aom is gorgeous

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks, bunnii for uploading!!!! OMG they used the original song too.!!!!!!! I still like the original though. Didn't watch it yet.... just checked out the preview. It looks like they followed storyline completely.

calla

sarNie Adult
i just watched the openning preview because i wanna know if they use the old version song. they are using it...and i think kong's voice is annoying, he can't sing.
but aom is so pretty in this one......:)

wallpaper...credit to Exact

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i'm super happy to see Pol back. I haven't seen him in sooo long. I think the last lakorn i saw him in was Samee so yeah, it's been a while for me. How does the story go? I hope Kong dies..lol. Probably not going to happen but Pol and Aom needs a little somethin' somethin' in the lakorn, even though we know Pol's heart is going to be broken. :(

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm super happy to see Pol back. I haven't seen him in sooo long. I think the last lakorn i saw him in was Samee so yeah, it's been a while for me. How does the story go? I hope Kong dies..lol. Probably not going to happen but Pol and Aom needs a little somethin' somethin' in the lakorn, even though we know Pol's heart is going to be broken. :(
omg....u are too mean.....lolz
even though im not a fan of him....but i still respect him, he's such a great actor.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the old version of the song that Billy sang more. Billy has a better voice than Kong. Billy wrote this song very well ,it fit pra aek feeling toward nang aek in this la korn well. i still think Kong doesn't match this role. Tik would have match this role. or get a new actor would be more interesting to watch instead. i don't like Kong acting. he's kind of too old for this role too. Aom doesn't match this role either. she doesn't look elegant ,stubborn enough to be a princess in this la korn. the old version with Sirium and Varoot is better. both of them fit the role. Sirium was pretty and elegant as a princess. Varoot was cute as a playboy. i even like Do Sunya that play as pra aek's friend that like nang aek. re make are usually not good as the original. i still can remember some parts of the old version so i can't help it but to compare it to the new version. even though i like Aom's acting but i don't think she fit this role that much.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
waahh, they made it a period lakorn! they old version with Sirium it was just in the present but I'm not complaining, I LOVE period lakorns and Aom looks great in the costumes.

Ana

sarNie Adult
The old man Cee's grandpa in Rak Tid Lob was the man in Pol's role back in the days..keke...just wanted to mention that...lol..The clothing back then looked so ugly. @ least the new version the outfits are better and n'rai is prettier :blush: The main lead Kong is