La-ong Dao(Scenario)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like when kong is in period lakorns like sapai jao,tepabut naifun and rabien ruk..he suits those "tan chai" roles

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes agreed ^^ but i dislike him in roles like in Jao Sao Kratarn Harn and Prik Warn Narm Tarn Phed ... he is better off in the lakorns where he's "Tan Chai" or a rich duke or what not ...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE THE LOOKS TO BE A PLAYER.....

i really want tik or captain for this one, but i guess i'll have to live with it...

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I watched the older version and it was good. I love Aom so might just have to bear with Kong. I just wish it was a different Pr'aek. Whatever though at least Aom will have a new lakorn out finally.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait for this to air.. :yahoo:
luv and miss aom so much as well :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of the teaser..thanx to noiki

aom looks gorgeous!..pol should be the pra'ek..he looks like when he was in Samee but much older though

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks For the SC Tinah!!! and Omg Pol Hehehe man I'm missing seeing him on screen wish he would star with Joy More haha ! lol but acCk he would be a good pra'ek for this lakorn, but eh to bad Kong is LOL and omg Kong didn't cut his hair wth he should really cut his hair down to the way it was in sapai jao LOL and Aom Looks So Gorgeous!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i want to see Pol with Joy again!!..gosh they make such a cute couple..and too bad hes not the pra'ek..ive always wanted to see him with Aom..

lakorn mag..thanx to tik_loves_aom

aom looks gorgeous!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Dam! Aom is so gorgeous I want to see this lakorn so when is it airing...I miss Aom the girl only had one lakorn last year....but thanks Tinah, Aom's so cute and pretty in the lakorn and she looks so young!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG thanks for uploading the teaser for us! So excited! Can't wait! I think this lakorn is going to be great! I watched the old version but don't remember it much but I did like it alot.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
In some of those screencaps I thought Aom was Bua Chompoo. ehhehehheh... Love the original too...even though I didin't get to see the ending. Did they actually get marry???? I couldn't watch Sirium be soooo mean to p'ek... she was really cold to him when they out who she really was.

calla

sarNie Adult
credit to Exact

did u know what.....the grandma that La Ong Dao nursing her is still the same old woman from the old version.... :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh pol..i hope he has alot of scene with Aom :wub: but im so sad hes not the pra'ek..

aww poor aom..shes gonna get pick on by Pei..i hope she isnt too weak

oh the grandma is lalitas mom..kool..gosh i cant wait til it airs!! so excited

thanx calla