La-ong Dao(Scenario)

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I think Aom and Kong are cute. People judge too fast. -_- But I think Pol T. would definitely look better as a player type than Kong. Kong looks more of the gentleman. Haha... perhaps the director chose Kong for a reason, who knows?

sarN

sarNie Granny
tinah said:
lol..thats wrong..but did p'ek friend end up with anyone?..was there a bad guy in here..pei probaly plays as the nang rai..i see Em in this lakorn too..wonder what role is he playing..
[post="160503"][/post]​

o' no . his friend doens't get with anyone but his friend & la on dao have lots of scene together hahaha they going to dinnner and club and at time P'k is with them on one of their date and he alway end up gaze and enchanted by La on dao beauty.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
P'ek was such an alcoholic in this...lol they should have gotten Ken play it. He was a good drunk in "Nueng Nai Suang"

sarN

sarNie Granny
true true . he does drink alots hahhahah at party .. mostly at home .. at nightclub .. he love to hold a glass of wine :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think Aom and Kong are cute. People judge too fast.  But I think Pol T. would definitely look better as a player type than Kong. Kong looks more of the gentleman. Haha... perhaps the director chose Kong for a reason, who knows
i agree!..omg i can just picuture pol being a player rather then kong..i think kong suits the tan chai role..he didnt really act as a player in hua jai sanong when he was one..but yeh..i guess we'll just have to wait and see..i like both kong/pol but i love pol way more..lol..i fell in love with him eversince Samee :wub:

o' no . his friend doens't get with anyone but his friend & la on dao have lots of scene together hahaha they going to dinnner and club and at time P'k is with them on one of their date and he alway end up gaze and enchanted by La on dao beauty.
aww..thats gonna make me mad..knowing pol cant get with aom..

edit: my mom is definatly gonna like this..cuz she likes kong..especially when hes in a period lakorn..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
true true . he does drink alots hahhahah at party .. mostly at home .. at nightclub .. he love to hold a glass of wine laugh.gif
^^^^lol I remember p'ek yelling at his servants to get him whisky in morning... he might have drinking problem not to mention when n'ek had to drive him home b/c he was too drunk to drive himself and had to use n'ek's lap as a pillow..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats funny..p'ek is a alcoholic.. :lol:

off topic: does anyone happen to know if pol is dating anyone right now?

natty

Chubs
pra'ek being a drunk.. lol i remember that.. Oh did a pretty good job in the old one.. the scene i remember was when he first got back, went home for about a couple of minutes and hit the club..

but anyways.. at first i was skeptic about the pairing.. but seeing the change in period it made more sense and the pairing looks fitting better... plus aom and kong doesnt look too bad together.. in a way i'm glad it's kong.. i still havent forgiven pol from samee... i still wonder how aom will protray laong dao since with sirium she was calm collective and strong..

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version .......at the end . La on Doa kiss the P"K 2x . It prolly the most romantic scene in the lakorn hahah other den dat is P'k moping and drinking cuz he depress and regret all the time he was living wiht La on Dao he could have hit it off wiht her hahah now dat she a princess she was out of his reach ... yeah he drink ALOT

natty

Chubs
lol kong definately fits the role cus sometime he looks off balance.. but i dunno.. compare to Oh..seems like the part was wrote for him lol..

i wonder if they will add more sweet scenes. exact likes sweet scenes..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Eh???? They changed it to a period lakorn???? hmmmm..... i don't know how p'ek would make a move n'ek if it is.... :) In the old one, p'ek was so distant and Laong Dao was so cold that there were too many romantic scenes at all. And now they changed it to a period lakorn??? That's going to make it harder..... guess we'll have to wait and see.... maybe it will be a new lakorn all together..

moilee

sarNie Adult
For those who're looking forward to see this lakorn ...just to let you all know that they had the openning ceramony aready when I rented this news. Aom dressed very pretty in this lakorn...I might watch tape 1 and see if I like it...if not, I'll discontinue it...eventhough I'm not a fan of the pr'enk ja.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah..they already had it..and aom's clothing was very cute and pretty in the lakorn...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I like period but I think Exact went a little too much on the makeup for the 60s decade look.

I think they should have gone with the 50s or 30s like in Saphai Jao, Vicky's hair and makeup was gorgeous on her.

But anyhow definitely can't wait to see P'Aom in the lakorn and I like Kong so I'm watching this lakorn for sure...:)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank for sharing the news, and pictures. can't wait to watch the lakorn. Kong and Aom are cute together.

nangkyauk

sarNie Egg
OMG Tik would fit this role perfectly!!! I love that boy! He's so fine...Anyway, althought Kong isn't the best looking guy, I believe he is a great actor...If they end up choosing him, I might be okay with it.
Hello anyone
if you have this lakorn please do upload,have a good time..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i think it's good that it's a period lakorn..i think that the name Laong Dao goes better in that era..can't wait!! when is it airing? wait..they already had the opening ceremony..so..did they shoot it yet?

calla

sarNie Adult
i think it's good that it's a period lakorn..i think that the name Laong Dao goes better in that era..can't wait!! when is it airing? wait..they already had the opening ceremony..so..did they shoot it yet?

yes, this lakorn is currently shooting. there was rumor that its airing after "Taley Rissaya" with Pong & Bee :)