La-ong Dao(Scenario)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys..i heard willy/joy was suppose to be in this lakorn and p'kai was gonna help direct..but sucks that they arent in here anymore..i would love to see willy/joy reunite..as much as i love aom but i rather see the pairing of willy/joy then aom with kong..cuz i dont know if kong will suit the playboy role..but then we'll see..it would be kool to see willy/aom :wub: either way will be find by me..ive always wanted to see aom with willy

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aom & Willy? Now, that would be a pair I've never thought of. Aom is so tiny and small, and Willy is so tall. She's definitely going to need a latter standing next to him. But then again, Ken was pretty tall too, and they turned out great. Yea, Aom & Will would be interesting! :sweat:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aom & Willy? Now, that would be a pair I've never thought of. Aom is so tiny and small, and Willy is so tall. She's definitely going to need a latter standing next to him. But then again, Ken was pretty tall too, and they turned out great. Yea, Aom & Will would be interesting!
oh yeh i forgot all about the size and height..lol..i was just thinking how interesting it would be for them to pair up..but isnt willy more wider then ken?..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
hey u guys..i heard willy/joy was suppose to be in this lakorn and p'kai was gonna help direct..but sucks that they arent in here anymore..i would love to see willy/joy reunite..as much as i love aom but i rather see the pairing of willy/joy then aom with kong..cuz i dont know if kong will suit the playboy role..but then we'll see..it would be kool to see willy/aom :wub: either way will be find by me..ive always wanted to see aom with willy
[post="156767"][/post]​
It wasn't Joy Sirilak Tinah it was Rinlanee...it was heard around the internet for years...it was a fight btw Ch3 and Ch7 to who would get the script first cuz Ch7 wanted to remake it as well but it went to Exact so that's why I'm kinda surprise.

But I think Kong will do fine as pr'ek I like Kong as an actor although he's not cute in my eyes but he's charming and he's a good entertainer. So I'm looking forward to seeing it as well as Aom playing N'ek La Ong Dao.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It wasn't Joy Sirilak Tinah it was Rinlanee...it was heard around the internet for years...it was a fight btw Ch3 and Ch7 to who would get the script first cuz Ch7 wanted to remake it as well but it went to Exact so that's why I'm kinda surprise.

But I think Kong will do fine as pr'ek I like Kong as an actor although he's not cute in my eyes but he's charming and he's a good entertainer. So I'm looking forward to seeing it as well as Aom playing N'ek La Ong Dao.
oh joy r?..oh yeh i heard about that..i guess the other people thought it was joy s. so i was like joy s. and willy again would be kool.. i like kong too but i dont know if he can act as a player..since hua jai sanong he was suppose to be a player but he didnt seem like one..lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
dang remake? cool but remake can ruin it, though. let's see... kong? i'm fine with him, i'm a fan of him as actor/singer even he's not that great looking man. ^^

also about rumor on willy/joy... i'm sorta glad that it didn't work out.. i mean i dislike joy rinalee........................ sorry joy's fans.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the opening ceremony!..aom is on a role..she just got done with sunyah now starting this..she needs a rest!..but yeh she looks soo pretty..but tired too..pol t is also in this lakorn :w000t: but im not that happy cuz he isnt the praek..im not used to him playing supporting roles..why?? :( hmm i see Em too..but yeh the cast of Saen Soon is there too..i just dont see bee/chakrit..anyway..their outfit looks like its in period lakorns

thanx to minnienui! :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
they prolly change the period to make it more intersting like in "Nueng Nai Suang" Ken/Janie the old version was modern time but in Ken/Janie 's version it was a period lakorn :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watch the interview of aom/kong and they said it got changed to a period lakorn cuz they dont think people nowdayz are force to get married by their parents..something like that doesnt happen anymore so they just changed it to a period

Edit: im mad/sad that pol isnt the praek :wavecry: ive always wanted him to pair up with aom

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , it wasn't acutally force . Just dat the father want the couple to get marry but the p'k refuse and the father die so nobody was there to pressure or even push them into a marriage hahah so the p'k was left to take care of her till she reach the age 25 according to the will .

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm interesting..i cant wait!..isnt there kissing/slapping?..

sarN

sarNie Granny
sadly there none hahhaa not even a "R" scene even though they live together thur out the entire lakorn but it won't be right to have one cuz she a Princess ! Though the p'k was a playboi type he was a gentlemen to La On Doa he prolly just say stuff cuz he was jealous but no phycial action hahaa .. i guess cuz he treat her like a sister .

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow nang ek was a princess?..im so late..didnt even know that..no wonder lol..but kool..aom playing in a princess role again..hmm too bad..i would of love to see a kiss/slap scene..even if theres no "r" scene

calla

sarNie Adult
since they changed to a period lakorn, they should also change the name of the lakorn too. that would be much better......... :D

by the way........kong and aom actually look cuter together than i ever imagine. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think aom can look cute with any of her co star :D i can just imagine pol standing besides her instead of kong :wub: i cant get over the fact that he isnt the praek.. :wavecry: i wouldnt care if he wasnt in this lakorn..but then he is..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think Pol T prolly play as Kong 's friend cuz in the lakorn the P"k try to set his friend up with La On Dao hahah so he would tell his friend to go out wiht her .

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..thats wrong..but did p'ek friend end up with anyone?..was there a bad guy in here..pei probaly plays as the nang rai..i see Em in this lakorn too..wonder what role is he playing..