La-ong Dao(Scenario)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
You know what my best lakorn of him is? Don't remember the name of it but it was with Pok. That's when I started to really like him alot....I also loved him in the one with Ann T. too....sorry, I'm bad with lakorn names.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THe one he played with pok is also one of my favorite, love the song in there and the storyline. I watch many many times, but not tired of it.

saoaley

sarNie Egg
juicee said:
a remake of La Ong Dao is confirmed by tv pool. it's an exact production and will star Kong Saharat & Aom Phiyada.
[post="106134"][/post]​
this is my first time here my cousin told me about it she says she dls movies here which i thought was reallly cool i remember the old la ong dao but its been sooo long since ive watched thai movies its been like almost 7 or 8 years i think so i know i am so behind on all the new actors and actresses but is this movie out yet? and how do i go about dl.....those two stars i do know though ive seen their movies before

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Kong look old for Aom. they don't match. i don't think he match the pra egg role because pra egg character is a player. this la korn is not that fun to watch. it's kind of boring. i remember pra egg and nang egg barely have any sweet scenes together. they shouldn't re-make this la korn at all. old version is always better. i read from Paujinjong webboard they say P'Boyd won't let Aom and Captain go play for other company so that's why he keep on giving them more la korns to play, one after the other and sometimes 2 la korns at the same time. i know he can't force them to play for him but they respect him because they started off playing his la korns first. they gonna play his la korn first of course but i want both of them to play with other company because it's a new experience new change to see. i like them play together for Paujinjong more than Exact. like Kep pan din and Muang dal la that i enjoy watching a lot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent seen captain play in channel 3 lakorn..only with pjj that which is kep pan din and muang dala..as for aom she has been in channel 3 and channel 7..so that means aom wont be in chatchai lakorn?..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
teedee said:
Kong look old for Aom. they don't match. i don't think he match the pra egg role because pra egg character is a player. this la korn is not that fun to watch. it's kind of boring. i remember pra egg and nang egg barely have any sweet scenes together. they shouldn't re-make this la korn at all. old version is always better. i read from Paujinjong webboard they say P'Boyd won't let Aom and Captain go play for other company so that's why he keep on giving them more la korns to play, one after the other and sometimes 2 la korns at the same time. i know he can't force them to play for him but they respect him because they started off playing his la korns first. they gonna play his la korn first of course but i want both of them to play with other company because it's a new experience new change to see. i like them play together for Paujinjong more than Exact. like Kep pan din and Muang dal la that i enjoy watching a lot.
[post="108473"][/post]​
hmm...I think it's probably gossip and rumors...lol...cuz PJJ has so many members of different actresses/actors in there chit chatting away...most of Aom's fan @ PJJ board mostly request for Aom to do a lakorn with Captain...but if it's true which I doubt...you can't blame P'Boyd since Aom and Captain are their power couple...I mean no other Exact couple even comes close...Exact has Marsha but lately Marsha's work aren't all that interesting so Aom's like the their top n'ek cuz she's mainly an actress and she's talented and has a contract with them so if anything Exact would want to give the best work to Aom first right?...lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree with you bluemoon!..if its true i dont blame b'boyd cuz captain and aom is his power couple and aom is his top nang ek..like every channel has their top praek/nang ek..they wouldnt want other channel to use them..

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news u guys..aom is confirmed to be in this lakorn!..one of aom's fan from aompclub saw aom and she asked aom if shes going to be in this lakorn..and p'aom said yes its an exact project and praek is kong..i know some of u guys probaly isnt so happy about that..but im fine with it. :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
no way!!!!!!!!! i love the original.... I hope aom does this lakorn justice

and i can't imagine Kong as a drunk :lmao:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
You know what my best lakorn of him is? Don't remember the name of it but it was with Pok. That's when I started to really like him alot....I also loved him in the one with Ann T. too....sorry, I'm bad with lakorn names.
[post="108255"][/post]​
The one with Pok was called Mee Pieng Rak. I normally don't like Kong but I didn't mind him in Jun Euy, probably because he didn't have a big role or anything. I remember reading somewhere that he's really popular in Thai though.

L

lalalek

Oh no..this movie is a must watch then...i heard this movie was very good and yes finally it has come and yes......i like Kong.......he is super dreamy!!!! i can't wait.....Aom P. is alright, i hope this movie turns out great for her because i really want to like her..lol!!!!! Hope she get a good role!!!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wait a minute...I thought in La Oung Dao....the n'ek was supposed to be older than the pr'ek. But in Kong's case, he's older than Aom. How can this be? It makes no sense. I have to agree with you....he's not hansome for Aom at all in this lakorn. The character for his role was supposed to be very handsome and young for n'ek. He supposes to potrait the play-girl types...I don't get it. It's too bad it went to this guy....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
i havent seen captain play in channel 3 lakorn..only with pjj that which is kep pan din and muang dala..as for aom she has been in channel 3 and channel 7..so that means aom wont be in chatchai lakorn?..
[post="108479"][/post]​
Fah Pieng Din aired on Ch3 it was an Exact lakorn but for ch3....

tina

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon said:
Fah Pieng Din aired on Ch3 it was an Exact lakorn but for ch3....
[post="118558"][/post]​

Hmmm....I didn't know Fah Pieng Din aired on CH 3... I swear...it aired on 5...whatever channel it was on...I can't wait to see Aom in this remake..I don't really care for Kong..but next to Aom..I just may end up really liking him like I did MOs....

juicee

sarNie Elites
moilee said:
Wait a minute...I thought in La Oung Dao....the n'ek was supposed to be older than the pr'ek. But in Kong's case, he's older than Aom. How can this be? It makes no sense. I have to agree with you....he's not hansome for Aom at all in this lakorn. The character for his role was supposed to be very handsome and young for n'ek. He supposes to potrait the play-girl types...I don't get it. It's too bad it went to this guy....
[post="118531"][/post]​

Um, no, the pra ek in la ong dao isn't younger than the nang ek, he's older. the nang ek is adopted younger sister. and the praek isn't that much of a player, he's just irresponsible, materialistic, and a spendthrift. in the lakorn, he already has a girlfriend that he wants to marry, but the condition in his father's will is for him to marry nangek so that he can get his inheritance - and he wants his inheritance. hope that clears it up. you could always watch the old version, it's up in the bm...

slee00

sarNie Adult
I am watching the old version and I like it. I hope the new version is airing soon. I would like to see this lakorn in a newer modern style.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) kong doesn seem like the right character to play pr'ek, i can't picture him with this role,beside him and Aom don't match, they should have pair her up with Tik J, i think he would be much better with the role of pr'ek in this lakorn! :wub:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Why Kong? He is annoying.. even his singing is already aggravating. I know the p'eg in this movie suppose to be older than the nang'eg.. but he is wayyy too old. They should at least pair Aom with someone who is younger than Kong. But for sure, this new version cannot top the original... anyone know who will be playing as p'eg girlfriend?