La-ong Dao(Scenario)

thea

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
whao ! And i was uploading the old version of dis lakorn tooo .. jinx it eh ! LOL> i like Warut in the old version he look very young though and in the old version the p'k love to look good and dresss nice even his clothes have to match his car and stuff before he goes out .. :wub:
[post="106302"][/post]​

Lolz I didnt even notice that sarn! But I did notice something else ..lolz there was not much sweet scenes in the old version I wish they add more cute/kiss/slap....maybe alittle 'r' scene or willing scene it'll be all good lolz!!!! :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
thea said:
Lolz I didnt even notice that sarn! But I did notice something else ..lolz there was not much sweet scenes in the old version I wish they add more cute/kiss/slap....maybe alittle 'r' scene or willing scene it'll be all good lolz!!!! :loool:
[post="106892"][/post]​

how would u notice it when u trying to look for other scene dat not in teh lakorn :loool:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
La-ong dao...Ann's famous lakorn ...lol...been waiting for ever for this remake! But I'm surprise Ch3 got it before Ch7...cuz I remember ch7 wanted to remake this lakorn for a long time...but I guess Ch3 bought the rights first....but AOmPClub says its Exact...so Exact is making it for CH3...cool...Aom is gonna be adorable as La Ong Dao...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I heard they were remaking this last year..but I thought Joy was suppose to be the n'ek :huh: ? But Aom would be good too..they should have made Chakrit the p'ek..the role goes with him plus he's never paired up with Aom before.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Kong plays the pra'ek role. He has good acting skills. He good at playing rich people role like all the role he protrayed in the past.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yes, blue it's an exact production. i indicated that in the title, but someone changed it. :(

and iheartchakrit, well the remake has been in the rumormill since like 7-8 years ago, not just last year. first it was suppose to be with Joy and Noom, then Joy and Willy...and now Aom and Kong. But so far, only TV pool has confirmed it, so who knows...

sarN

sarNie Granny
the only sweet scene in teh old version is near the end ! Where Dao kiss him and he kiss her back .... :p

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
juicee said:
yes, blue it's an exact production. i indicated that in the title, but someone changed it. :(

and iheartchakrit, well the remake has been in the rumormill since like 7-8 years ago, not just last year. first it was suppose to be with Joy and Noom, then Joy and Willy...and now Aom and Kong. But so far, only TV pool has confirmed it, so who knows...
[post="107194"][/post]​

I don't know who changed it but I'll put in Exact with parenthese right? ;)

natty

Chubs
teedee said:
i saw the old version it was good. Sirium & Varoot was cute. Kong i don't like him either. why him?!!! that sucks!!! i want Tik to play too. but in the la korn pra egg is suppose to be older than nang egg. dang it!! Khun Boyd doesn't let Aom go play for other company. he's selfish. he won't let her go play for Pau jin jong and won't let her play with Nok Chartchai either. so he keep giving her la korns to play so she won't have be free to play for other company/producer. :angry:
[post="106248"][/post]​

where the heck did you get that theory? p'boyd doesnt have that much power over Aom, he's not khun dang.. it's Aom who pick and chooses her own lakorns.. if she doesnt play for polyplus she plays for exact.. just because he keep giving her lakorns doesnt mean she takes all of them...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
i saw the old version it was good. Sirium & Varoot was cute. Kong i don't like him either. why him?!!! that sucks!!! i want Tik to play too. but in the la korn pra egg is suppose to be older than nang egg. dang it!! Khun Boyd doesn't let Aom go play for other company. he's selfish. he won't let her go play for Pau jin jong and won't let her play with Nok Chartchai either. so he keep giving her la korns to play so she won't have be free to play for other company/producer. :angry:
[post="106248"][/post]​
Ummm....yea...

Where did you get the theory from? Yes, we all know that Aom is Exact Princess, and P'Boyd loves and respect her very much. P'Boyd may have a saying but he doesn't control Aom's decision making when it comes to choosing what lakorn she wants to star in. P'Boyd pretty much offer Aom the script and if she likes the role and have time to shoot the series, she'll more than likely accept it. Aom is pretty much like a free agent. From my knowledge she has starred for all channels. And Aom has done lakorns for PJJ, KPD and Maung Dala are from PJJ.

tang071

sarNie Elites
this is so cool. i've never watched the old version before but i heard its considered a classic. i think sarN is uploading it. aom p is a good choice but come on kong?? urgh enough of him...he's an alright actor but he's just so old. maybe this lakorn needed an older actor to fit the role. i dunno i hope not though. hm does this mean kong will be starring in a lot of exact ch.5 lakorns...i hope not cuz they're usually good and i dont want him to take all the roles. ..

vallapa

sarNie Egg
I see that many of people here don't like P'Kong :sweat:

I may be just one in a million who love him here ^_^

Well, if it can be changed, I don't want him to play in this
drama. I don't like pra'ek character in this drama :sweat:

All I can remember from the old version is the song

"la-ong dao prao saeng yu bon fah
tae maek ma bang ta mong mai hen saeng dao..."

Billy O'gan sang the title song...

The other things that I remember are Sirium's curly hair and
the bad girl name "Honey" :lol:

Hope they will change pra'ek... peace ^_^

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
You're not the only one that like KOng....I like him. I think he's a great actor...But if they do change the praek, I hope it's Tik! He would be hot here! Not just because he's always paired up with Aom either. The boy is just fine!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like kong too!..hes a great actor..i wouldnt mind if they change the praek though..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Kong has the ability to act. He plays his role well. I like his lakorn because he always smile, which make him really friendly in the lakorn and cute. I like him too. He is a good actor.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Kong has the ability to act. He plays his role well. I like his lakorn because he always smile, which make him really friendly in the lakorn and cute. I like him too. He is a good actor.
omg thats what my parents said about kong..lol..they said he always smiles and thats what make him look like a charming guy..they like how hes mature..yeh hes around his 30s but some guy doesnt act mature for their age..and kong's role is always them calm/proper type of guy

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
vallapa said:
I see that many of people here don't like P'Kong :sweat:

I may be just one in a million who love him here ^_^

Well, if it can be changed, I don't want him to play in this
drama. I don't like pra'ek character in this drama :sweat:

All I can remember from the old version is the song

"la-ong dao prao saeng yu bon fah
tae maek ma bang ta mong mai hen saeng dao..."

Billy O'gan sang the title song...

The other things that I remember are Sirium's curly hair and