La-ong Dao(Scenario)

juicee

sarNie Elites
a remake of La Ong Dao is confirmed by tv pool. it's an exact production and will star Kong Saharat & Aom Phiyada.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hehehe

Juicee, you're so quick. I'm always sike to see Aom's new project. I'm glad that she's starring along side another actor who she hasn't star with before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..are you serious???..im so happy!!..i forgot who was in the old version..the name sound so familar..but how about the lakorn with chatchai?..that means shes not going to be in his lakorn?..i really wanted her to be in there..but yeh..kong?..i forgot all about him.i like him though..i didnt think aom would be paired up with him thanx juicee for the news!

shubby

sarNie Adult
La ong Dao the old version is so good..love Ann Sirium in it, but i would want to see Aom in it as well, but why Kong?? damn, this guy is always play as a lead role, but damn ugly and old...i wish she will co-star with someone else but not Kong...sorry!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh Ann S was in the old version..i never thought about kong pairing up with aom before..lol..forgot all about him..i like him though..just not with aom..oh well...aom usually bring out the best of her co star

I've been hearing that this lakorn was so good..and i'm glad that Aom's remaking it..but why Kong?? i can't stand this guy...too old to be playing p'ek in my opinion..why can't it be someone else..someone younger and way cuter

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just seen the old version..and i dont think kong will suit this role..but i do think he has the looks..hes suppose to be a player type..the storyline kinda remind me of royleh..if only tik was the praek..the praek needs to marry nang ek in order for him to receive his dad's will cuz his dad is already dead..Oh W was crazy for the money too..willing to do anything..just like tik in royleh

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awwww man! then tik would've done a good role in it. TT_TT. I wish tik would have played it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the old version it was good. Sirium & Varoot was cute. Kong i don't like him either. why him?!!! that sucks!!! i want Tik to play too. but in the la korn pra egg is suppose to be older than nang egg. dang it!! Khun Boyd doesn't let Aom go play for other company. he's selfish. he won't let her go play for Pau jin jong and won't let her play with Nok Chartchai either. so he keep giving her la korns to play so she won't have be free to play for other company/producer. :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so does that mean she wont be in chatchai lakorn?..last year she had 3 lakorns..that would suck if she cant play in chatchai lakorn..but yeh..the praek is suppose to be old..no wonder they pick kong..he does look right..but dont know if he will act right being a player

onahc

sarNie Elites
i'm not doubting his abilities at all but i agree with some of you guys about his looks, he's not the best looking guy. in the old version, sirium had the ugliest hair do and clothes ever.

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao ! And i was uploading the old version of dis lakorn tooo .. jinx it eh ! LOL> i like Warut in the old version he look very young though and in the old version the p'k love to look good and dresss nice even his clothes have to match his car and stuff before he goes out .. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish they choosen p'tang..cuz he hasnt been in exact lakorn for so long..and i want to see tang act as a player :D but yeh i dont mind kong..as long as he can act..if the praek was handsome but cant act thats even worst..cuz it makes the lakorn not really interesting

calla

sarNie Adult
to say the truth.....kong doesn't match this role. i hope they change the p'ek. :sweat:

well, for this lakorn....p'ek is not really a player...he's more like he cares about nothing at all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not going to get too excited..cuz this might just be a rumor..like the other time with kob/tik..i really do want p'aom to be in this remake

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't want Aom to play this la korn either. i don't like Kong. don't think he will make a good match with Aom.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG Tik would fit this role perfectly!!! I love that boy! He's so fine...Anyway, althought Kong isn't the best looking guy, I believe he is a great actor...If they end up choosing him, I might be okay with it.