La-ong Dao(Scenario)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
^^^ Yep, Aom should be her long lost granddaugher. In the old version, I don't remember her grandma being so determine to find her son. But episode 4 is cute!! Kong is obviously the possesive type. Watching Aom come home with two different guys on two different nights. Shame on him!!!!ehehhehehhe.
OMG!!! so that mean that Pol and Aom are cousin!!! i can't to see Pol...he's going to be one fine Prince!!! OMG...i hope he pop out soon on the screen and those sweet scene!!!!

I bet this is the first time Pol and Aom will meet...and he's helping her picking up papers..... :wub:
Pol is soo HOT!!! he suit the role of Prince by looking at the preview!!! :drool:

Chewy and iamnowhere, you guy make me wanna stop doing my works and watch esp 4 now. thank guy for the details.
Girl come join the fun!!!!! it's getting interesting....

yes, chewy and iamowhere is making me so anxious to watch this

i probaly gotta wait til friday or saturday though
Tinah....girl you got to watch this if you're a Pol fan!!! HAHAHA because you never know when he going to appear again..HAHA

I may give this lakorn a chance. I'm still feeling the old one.
i love Ann S. but didn't really like the p'ek so i didn't watch the first version...but i'm hooked to this one....HAHA

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG How could i miss this scene here HAHAH:

I'm dying to see Pol pop on the screen!!!! :loool: :drool:

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pol, he's so... I wish he'd been P'ek because I think he would have carried it off better than Kong. Remember his role in Samee? He can totally do the arrogant playboy type! I agree, Kong overacted some scenes, isn't he supposed to be more cool? And in this version, Aom is bit playful which I didn't really know how to take but she's still as elegant as Laong Dao should be. Ahh, I hope Pol appears soon!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^Yep!! Agree p'ek should be more cool. But one thing though, Kong's portayal in this will get more actions fo sho.

OMG!!! so that mean that Pol and Aom are cousin!!! i can't to see Pol...he's going to be one fine Prince!!! OMG...i hope he pop out soon on the screen and those sweet scene!!!!
I don't think they're cousins exactly...... at least that's what I remember.....hmmmmm I never really understood that relationship, but they're not related. Downloading episode 5 right now... will report later hahhahahhahah

numfon

sarNie Adult
rofl.. Puey is so frickin' hilarious. i enjoy watching her in this lakon a lot. :lol: she made me laugh for the first time tonight..haha btw.. i love her make-up so much!!..especially her eyes!

the theme song grew on me really fast..lool i LOVE Kong's version of Tur Suay+, though. is it in one of his special albums, or is it just for this lakon's OST?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
rofl.. Puey is so frickin' hilarious. i enjoy watching her in this lakon a lot. :lol: she made me laugh for the first time tonight..haha btw.. i love her make-up so much!!..especially her eyes!

the theme song grew on me really fast..lool i LOVE Kong's version of Tur Suay+, though. is it in one of his special albums, or is it just for this lakon's OST?
Yep, Numfon, I must admit Kong's version is soooo much more humorious than the older one! I'm enjoying this version alot more than the old one. My mom is acutally enjoying it also which is rare (she's a picky watcher) thing because absolutely didn't like the one, but she only started watching it because of Kong.

I feel theme songs complete the lakorns..... I don't know how to explain it, but when you have a beautiful OST as La Ong Dao has it just like AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...... ahhahhahhahahhahah. I can only name a couple off the top of my head that has OST that will stick to you for the rest of your life. La Ong Dao has always been one of them since I saw when I was a little girl.

Anyways, in episode 5 Pei is starting not to be cute anymore!!! ..... she's showing her evil, antagonistic side arrrrrrghhhhhh just wanted to smack her across the head heehehheheheheh

But POL will be making his entrance in the next episode!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh man =x lol im barely on the first disc meaning prolly episodes 01-03 LOL darN you ladies are ahead .. and I dun really feel like comp watching it gets old after u seen the gay monitor so much lol =x but man Im loving this lakorn LOL i have to admit I was kinda skeptical cuz kong but damn he doesnt look all that old in this im shocked! but he does need a haircut =x

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I think this version has too many nonsense scenes. I don't like Kong's gf and that prince guy that likes Aom. I have to fast forward pass their scenes. I do like the period of time it's set in and Aom is gorgeous and I like her character a lot. Kong's character is too bratty though he is starting to warm up to La ong dao a bit. He's still too childish. I'm dying to see Pol too! I love him. They should change the story and have Aom end up with Pol. They'd make the perfect prince & princess couple!! :yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I think this version has too many nonsense scenes. I don't like Kong's gf and that prince guy that likes Aom. I have to fast forward pass their scenes. I do like the period of time it's set in and Aom is gorgeous and I like her character a lot. Kong's character is too bratty though he is starting to warm up to La ong dao a bit. He's still too childish. I'm dying to see Pol too! I love him. They should change the story and have Aom end up with Pol. They'd make the perfect prince & princess couple!! :yahoo:
Really you thought those scenes (like all lakorn don't have them) were nonsenses??? ooohhhh not good, each episode is like 40 minutes long at this rate you're going to fast forward through the whole thing. Actually, i thought this going at a pretty fast rate and it's following the old one pretty accurately. Pol is going to come in soon so it's moving pretty quickly already. I don't remember what the next big scene comes afterward , but I'm thinking it's when p'ek gets too drunk that n'ek is going to drive him home. I skipped lots of the old one.

oh man =x lol im barely on the first disc meaning prolly episodes 01-03 LOL darN you ladies are ahead .. and I dun really feel like comp watching it gets old after u seen the gay monitor so much lol =x but man Im loving this lakorn LOL i have to admit I was kinda skeptical cuz kong but damn he doesnt look all that old in this im shocked! but he does need a haircut =x
Agree Kong needs a hair cut. I don't care if it suits the time period, no guy should ever have this hair style period. (and that goes for today also) When will this phase go away???????

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Agree Kong needs a hair cut. I don't care if it suits the time period, no guy should ever have this hair style period. (and that goes for today also) When will this phase go away???????

agree girl i like this already its going pretty good and when will the phase go away?

when men get smart and start taking fashion tips from girls <_< lol in other words *when the world ends*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ Lol for reals .. man everytime I see Kong in this lakorn its like urgmr reminds me of Jao Sao Kratarn Harn with Ann A and Prik Warn Narm Tarn Phed with Angie .. he had his hair like that too .. and it wasn't cool in those two lakorns .. its not going to be cool in this .. even if the Amazing Aom is trying to help =x even Aom can't hide that ugly hair style!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
does anyone have Billy Ogan's version of this song? i have a feeling that his voice would suit this song better.

aahhh.. *swooning over P'Kong's version of Tur Suay+" :wub: he makes it sound soooooo romantic..omg..:wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for billy's version!!!! I like stilll like this so much better............... Now I don't have to pull out my OLD (and worn out) VHS Lao Ong Dao to listen to it! LOL hahhahahhahhaha

numfon

sarNie Adult
thanks for posting the song!! i actually like BOTH versions! haha.. can't make up my mind.

*rewatcing La-Ong Dao* :D!!

i like how La-Ong Dao has two names; Thaan and La-Ong Dao..
it's cute when Gorakot calls her La-Ong Dao to sound formal..and calls her Thaan to piss her off. "yai Thaan, yai Thaan, yai Thaan, yai Thaan, YAI THAAN!!!"

hahahahaha.. so childish. :wub:

..and it's like a name that no one else calls her but the one and only Gorakod. hahaha..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ya Thaan!!!! LOL soooo funny........ my cousin's name is thaan hahahhah too bad for her!!!! I was rewatching it too it's sooooo cute!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah....girl you got to watch this if you're a Pol fan!!! HAHAHA because you never know when he going to appear again..HAHA
lol..im definatly watching it cuz its Aom and also Pol is in here but i was waiting for my vdo store to get the tapes.

Kong normally looks good in period lakorn but in this lakorn he isnt look his best. It's the long hair..But Pol is looking mighty fine as ever..he aged abit though..

At last, i finally got tape 1 today!!