Kwb Lis

kalaya

sarNie Egg
i heard that he came 2 the usa, but i didn't really see him anywhere around... i wonder which state he came to...

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
yea me too. i heard that he's in the US..but i dont' know where he live too...
[post="30861"][/post]​

Yeah, he's here in the US. I saw him at the GB tournment labor day. He also came to my cousin's wedding for a string tight luck....I think he's in Sheboygan, WI.

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, believe me or not....longggg time ago back in Thailand....i remember kwm lis lived next to our house. :loool:
he has a sister kinda mental but die after thet moved (that's my mom told me) :(
til today i think he's still looking good :lmao:

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
calla said:
lolz, believe me or not....longggg time ago back in Thailand....i remember kwm lis lived next to our house. :loool:
he has a sister kinda mental but die after thet moved (that's my mom told me) :(
til today i think he's still looking good :lmao:
[post="30880"][/post]​

I felt sad for him. I heard that his mother has pass away. :(

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
haha...i heard he's got a wife and 5 kids...and he's a PLAYER!!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
FrozenPearl said:
I felt sad for him. I heard that his mother has pass away. :(
[post="30885"][/post]​
yeah, think the mom that he living with right now is just a stepmom B)

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
His step mother died like months ago. In for reall 100% he live in Sheboygan because that where i live........ I hate Sheboygan lol..... My parents know him somewthat realted because my mom a lee and his cousin just marry my uncle(something like taht). wELL SO BAD I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM ACEPT ON THE gb TOURNAMENT BUT IT TOO FAR. Guys you know what he almost almost move next door to me but that house out sale so he not moving in but someday i get a chance to meet him....... Maybe if i got o the stupid sheboygan newyear........ Kwm Lis always shake hand with my dad when they meet my mom told me that and I felt wired because my dad with a hmong popular star like him....... Wow maybe i really need to see him

leek18

sarNie Adult
well you guys talking about my uncle kwm lis (yeah for real he my uncle, i'm not faking it) yeah he lived in sheboygan, WI and yeah his mom died and wow all you guys know him very well but if u guys like him, too bad because he marry. if u guys have a crush on him, what about being his step wife (for real) and also his brother Kub Lis lived in sheboygan too (kub lis is the one that play the tiger in the movie called "Nuj Nplaib & Ntxawm"

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
hey he is n USA ...n some of my friend they saw him at New Year....n they have take some pic with him at the New Year...
leek18 said:
:D well you guys talking about my uncle kwm lis (yeah for real he my uncle, i'm not faking it) yeah he lived in sheboygan, WI and yeah his mom died and wow all you guys know him very well but if u guys like him, too bad because he marry. if u guys have a crush on him, what about being his step wife (for real) and also his brother Kub Lis lived in sheboygan too (kub lis is the one that play the tiger in the movie called "Nuj Nplaib & Ntxawm"
[post="34061"][/post]​
:loool: :shock:

macli

sarNie Hatchling
LeeK18, hey there, we may even be related...he's your uncle, I'm his grand daughter according to how Hmong people call one another. Never seen him nor do I have a liking to watch hmong movie until he acted which I thought was really good compared to what I've seen in the past...zeb and shoua(yep I watched it, wasn't scary because everyone tells me that I'm shoua and I would scare my siblings in the middle of the night)...Hmmm...

leek18

sarNie Adult
well that's great and really, you were his grand daughter wow so nice to knowing you well also you were shoua too, damn that look funny

macli said:
LeeK18, hey there, we may even be related...he's your uncle, I'm his grand daughter according to how Hmong people call one another. Never seen him nor do I have a liking to watch hmong movie until he acted which I thought was really good compared to what I've seen in the past...zeb and shoua(yep I watched it, wasn't scary because everyone tells me that I'm shoua and I would scare my siblings in the middle of the night)...Hmmm...
[post="35679"][/post]​

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Kwn and Kub move to Appleton, WI. I am not very sure but guess so because i hear my parents say they move there because they can't find a job here. Well I sure in a way because I didn't see them at the Lee New Year celebration for the Lee's familys at Kawanis Park...........

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
he came to usa. how come i never see him. i heard that he came but never get to see him.
well what happen to him anyway. didnt see him in any movie in a long time.