Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

fns

sarNie Hatchling
who is the main guy and the main girl? i m lost here......

ctg

sarNie Egg
er, does anyone have the ending or opening song name ? er, the ending one, is it sing by mos ? does anyone have the mv of the ending/opening , er, kindly, can you upload it ? thanks :eek:

kermint

sarNie Adult
i just start to watch this lakorn. so i kindna like it and the lakorn sounds interesting too. it seems like everyone act good in this lakorn. also, mos looks so handsome tho. Best's kindna cute.

yeh, i also think dat Mos and Best seems look cute together. i just say they're look so cute every scene their together. i love to see Mos and Best more scene tho.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait for their (mos and best) sweet scenes! i'm pissed off with bee, want to punch her :arrg:

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeh, episode 9 is kindna cute but love to see more scene of Best and Mos tho. the cake scene is kindna cute hahaha.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man, i didn't like the way dat Mos and Best didnt have much scene together. also, didnt like how Best's character was sooooooooooooo dumb. she just believed everything Bee told her so. i didn't like how N'ke so slow and dumb it. i thought they should put N'ke's character smart than this lol...

however, still like every scene of Mos and Best together. today episode they don't even have a scene together. i feel so sad lol but ill wait for tom episode.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah even though Best character is little in here but she's the one that knows everybody's secret...I wonder if she gonna tell at the end...