Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

ep. 1 was kind of boring to me, but ep. 2 was a lot better. :D the lakorn kind of reminds me of "full house" except the lead guy in that series was in love with a descent girl. i don't know what gun's interest in bee's character is except for the nookie. :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. i was excite about this before it air but since it air. i have not touch episode 1 yet :blush: -- let's hope it's not boring for me after reading all side of reviews.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:huh: I've a question. Who can I find the album of Mos Patiparn? Can someone help me? :D
Thanks. ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Gan is so mean to Bpan T_T ... Poor girl!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I was looking forward to seeing Captain again but after watching only the first episode I am not sure if I really want to watch this lakorn :eek: I am also a Mos fan, but I am more of a Captain fan and I knew Captain wouldn't be the main character in here...but damn I am not too fond of his or Bee's character so far... He seems to be playing a very wild, kinda obsessed guy in this lakorn. This is a different kind of role for him but its really turning me off!!! <_<

solin

sarNie Adult
I just catched the episode of yesterday and I find it quite interesting.
Captain is so good in the "evil" role and Mos...I want to hit him lol.
The new n'ek...Best, is really cute and I want to know what will happen next
...Mos will meet Best today !

I was looking forward to seeing Captain again but after watching only the first episode I am not sure if I really want to watch this lakorn :eek: I am also a Mos fan, but I am more of a Captain fan and I knew Captain wouldn't be the main character in here...but damn I am not too fond of his or Bee's character so far... He seems to be playing a very wild, kinda obsessed guy in this lakorn. This is a different kind of role for him but its really turning me off!!! <_<
I have a total oposite opinion
...I love captain too and I when I saw him portays this "evil" role, I was first surprised but then impressed.
He's good and portraying "bad" role can bring a lot for an actor.
I love when actors/actresses change role and try "evil" role !

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Captain's role seems not that evil afterall. It's likeable....I'm watching the 5th episode now and I think Tee is likeable. Unlike Nate who is super evil!! Hate her!!!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Captain's role seems not that evil afterall. It's likeable....I'm watching the 5th episode now and I think Tee is likeable. Unlike Nate who is super evil!! Hate her!!!
Really? I usually love Captain- doesn't matter if his role is the p'aek or not. But I find that he is wayyyyy over acting the character and it really bugs me that he keeps saying the word "superstar". Ofcourse it won't stop me from watching though.

As for the main plot- am I correct in assuming that Gun is going to have to make the same decision that his father did 30 years ago? His career or his family? I hope it's a happy ending. Best is cute as Baan... she has the biggest EYES!!!

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
Really? I usually love Captain- doesn't matter if his role is the p'aek or not. But I find that he is wayyyyy over acting the character and it really bugs me that he keeps saying the word "superstar". Ofcourse it won't stop me from watching though.

As for the main plot- am I correct in assuming that Gun is going to have to make the same decision that his father did 30 years ago? His career or his family? I hope it's a happy ending. Best is cute as Baan... she has the biggest EYES!!!
Exactly what I was thinking! However, I think it's obvious that Gun will choose his family over his career. Ever all he has a rocky relationship with his father, and I don't think he would want the same thing to happen to him.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
I think that might be the plot since Mos sure hates his dad even before he even finds out that it was his dad! It would really help their relationship IF mos was to face the same problem, well, I just hope that unlike his dad, he would choose his career because Best and him look so cute!

I was watching ep. 4 yesterday & wanted to kill Mos! LOL, he is so mean to Best BUT she is freaken nice to him. I really do hope that they would show more moment between mos and best! Yep, she got BIG eyes! I notice that Exact actresses tend to be cute. :D

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the pictures, news updates, and discussions going on in this thread! :) Im am just as excited about this lakorn as anybody!! It's already good and only 4 epi's are out! he he

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the pictures, news updates, and discussions going on in this thread! :) Im am just as excited about this lakorn as anybody!! It's already good and only 4 epi's are out! he he
sao

love your MOS avatar.... he looks so cute when he laughs and smiles!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I love this show..grabbing and fighting and all that drama just love it...Mos is doing good of course, he so cute..Bee is great..she is such a good actress.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone subbing this lakorn? Because I have a friend who is thinking about subbing it later on if she has time. ^_^

Oh, never mind I just someone else is subbing it.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh, I don't know what I feel about this lakorn, it's exciting and both bah at the same time. I'm guessing that Mos and Best is a second generation of what happened between Mos mom and the guy who have the brain tumor.