Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
LOL.. HUMM WELL DAMN I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT EPS N CANT WAIT OMG SHE HAVEN TOLD MOS YET ABOUT HAVIN A BABY OR SUMTHIN IRHGT?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WHoa ! What is up with this lakorn, Haa! Bee is crazyyy lady, Seriously O_O Poor Best always gettin' bullied :( Mos is hot though!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I still haven't started on this lakorn yet...maybe i should start tomorrow...you guys seem kinda hyped about it...i wanna know whats so hyper about this lakorn...

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
WHoa ! What is up with this lakorn, Haa! Bee is crazyyy lady, Seriously O_O Poor Best always gettin' bullied :( Mos is hot though!
Don't be sorry for poor Best. She deserve it. If' she's not gon tell Garn about the baby, Why not stay away from them.
She kept going back to the house and let Bee beat her up. I wish Bee would just kick Best's ass and get it over with it.
I hope the writer gave Best some BRAIN or COMMON SENSE. In the beginning I hate Bee because she's too Mean but Now I hate Best because she's too STUPID.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm too hooked on Ruk Sorn Kaen right now to watch this...and by the sounds of it, I'm not missing much. I wanted to watch it cuz of Mos, which I think is so adorable...but I hate stupid people, in general, especially in lakorns...So can you offer any episode highlights of cute scenes between the pranang? That's all I want to see...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, this lakorn pissed me off, yes it's dragging but i can't stop watching it :lmao: ... to see a n'ek pregnant, i just want that and in this lakorn she is. ok, i'm obsessed with baby but for me a very beautiful and happy ending is when they have a baby ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^that is why i still complain about SUPARB BUROOT SATAN .. *sighed*

she's weak in here but i like her weakness, makes MOS lean toward her more and more. :clap:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
today's episode is just boring, i skip all the parts! drag so much, they need to hurry cause gan is the dumbest p'ek in thai lakorn history!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man, hopefully after she has the baby, she'll be stronger, so if Bee tries to harm her and her baby, she can stand up for herself.. <_<

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I was actually surprised by Baan today! She actually fought off Manager Bee in their crazy chase. I guess she isn't as weak as we thought.

LazyGrl

sarNie Egg
OMG today ep. so draggy.. i skip most part of it.. BEe is really psycho.. and MOS is stupid in this Lakorn.. killing me.. but i gotta watch it. to see wat happen next.. cant wait til tomorrow..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
damn...when i saw the preview of this lakorn i was sooo happy..i couldnt wait it see...and now i've lost interest...i havent even started on it yet!......sigh*......is it any good??.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
damn...when i saw the preview of this lakorn i was sooo happy..i couldnt wait it see...and now i've lost interest...i havent even started on it yet!......sigh*......is it any good??.
I been watching and capping this lakorn since the beginning and I still can't tell if I like it or not. It's like a roller coaster, one episode really good, the next-- down the drain. It's not very consistent and Best's dumb butt isn't making things better. she is so robotic! It's freaky.

fanny

sarNie Adult
this lakorn Captain as Tee supposed make people hate him because he is pra'rai, but instead i really his character. Bparn is too weak and dumb and stupid Gan cant do anything to Nate.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
dood... everyone in this lakorn is stupid...
but that's how they learn...

mos is stupid cause he knows that he's in love with best but he dosen't tell her and he stands at the side and watches bee torture her... and he can't be a man and tell her to stop...

then best is sooooooooo STUPID!!! can't even fight back... and lets bee torture her... and wat i thought was so stupid was she was so stupid to sleep with mos! and she cried about it... i was like ur stupid!! if you don't want to regret then why the hell would you sleep with him?? even if you do love him, have some common sense!

and then bee... bee is just plain mean and crazy! she should be sent to a mental insitute or something... she's a witch in here... if she can't get it her way, she'll make sure she'll get her way... even if it means she needs to kill an innocent person...

and then captain... i dunno, i really have nothing to say about him... oh wait yeah i do... they should of used someone else... i like captain as p'ek...

i actually like the drama so far... but it would be better if mos just stands up more for best...

i hope the next episode will be better... i had to skip a lot of ep. 22 cause it was dragging...

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Who'd have thought Tee and Gaye are actually human? They were trying to save Baan, but she actually saved herself today! She's finally become proactive. But we'll see how long it lasts.

I like Bancha and his companion too lol. What I wasn't expecting was Apsorn's reaction to Baan's pregnancy. She pulled a Nate Dao on her ass. I figured she'd have been happy considering she hates Nate Dao, and Baan's pregnancy is the answer to getting rid of her. But that was sooo not the case.

Anyway I'll just wait for Lyn's caps for this episode. But overall IT WAS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY. Tomorrow seems to be the episode to watch, but live streaming was absolutely crappy and I didn't see all of the preview.