KWANRUEN ขวัญเรือน (vol. 47 no. 1036 January 2015)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this's the sexiest photoshoot ever done by kimmy she loookkk suppppeeerrr hot and gorgeous :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't wait for the inside pics i will share this for the moment i want a better quality but i couldn't find 
look at that look on  those eyes sooooooo seductive as you said pooh4ever :spin: :spin: she's a complete grown fabulous woman :heart:

i was like this the whole time when i saw the pics of this photoshoot i don't have the right words just wooooooooooooooooow magnificent she's 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. This is my favorite photo shoot of Kim's. :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautifulllllllllllllllll. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I love her hair, her outfits, the backgrounds, the smoky eye look and the natural lips. Everything is sooooooooo perfect and the makeup especially draws attention to Kim's face perfectly. She looks so beautiful, sexy and womanly. I have no doubt that this magazine is going to sell out quickly. Hahaha. :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: I can't wait to see more photo shoots of Kim's these next few months since two of her lakorns will be airing. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: I especially want to see one with her and Ananda, and one with her, Mark, and Anne and Peter.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The only thing I don't like about the cover is Kim's cleavage. It's either the angle the photo was taken in that makes her body look smaller compared to her head, or the editors photo shopped it. If it's the latter, I no likey. :numchuck: Kim has a sexy and curvy body already. There's no need to make her bust look bigger and her waist smaller.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Kim slightly reminds me of Anne here.
really :scratchhead2: , kim and anne they do have some pics that make them seems have resemblance  but with this pic i don't see a resemblance :ghehe: and ohhhhhhhhhh myy this's really my favorite photo shoot of kim she look simply stunnnnnnnnnnnnniinnnnng i love every single photo :heart: :heart:

the most beautiful fabulous elegant breathtaking talented actress i adore  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
BTS soooooooooooooooo preetyyyyyyy :faint: :heart: :heart: :heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGuxwYqAseA&feature=youtu.be