kwan usamanee

mai92

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of Pancake but Kwan just stop making problems with everyone for her own safe !
Even if there is two side of the story, and that she's the most favorite target of the media,
she should be more mature 'cause if It continues like this nobody wouldn't work with her again or if not, media will ruin her reputation.
She's really a good actress and I will still love her as an actress.
yeh!
what you wrote is true...
we'll still love her..she just need to be more mature.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan is my favorite actress from Ch7. But she is really a trouble maker. I think she need to take a break from lakorns and become more mature. I mean I guess I really don't know since I don't know her personally but after all that news who else are you going to believe?!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan is a great actress and I would pick watching her lakorn over Pancake's or Poo's anyday. Whatever's going on, I hope things get resolved so that her talent will shine and keep on shining.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Kwan had problems w/ Pinky before?...the only peeps I know she has problems with are Bee matika, the two Poo's and latest Pancake....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiyaiyai... iono if these are real or not but,... no matter wat i'll still like kwan.. i think she is a good actress.. so much things happening @_@ .. aiyaiyai... i like kwan better than pancake.. sorry to pancake fans.. i just dont feel anithing.. toward her.. >_<..

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... Well regardless if the rumors are true or false, I have been reading a few articles about her having issues with other people. I guess I have mutual feelings towards her. I do not like or dislike her, but I am not really a fan either... never was.

mickey

sarNie Egg
I LIKE KWAN TOO, BUT THIS TIME I DONT KNOW WHAT WRONG WITH HER.this year why she make so many problem to many n'ek . i hope she can get up and more mature at ET and i hope kwan mother not say to much to media cos can more make bad imege to kwan . I undestand mom kwan just want to depend her daughter but maybe wrong way..
for pancake , I always like her to answer everytime media ask her more mature and never discredit everyone like this time too. they both is still young and talent / famous

solin

sarNie Adult
aiyaiyai... iono if these are real or not but,... no matter wat i'll still like kwan.. i think she is a good actress.. so much things happening @_@ .. aiyaiyai... i like kwan better than pancake.. sorry to pancake fans.. i just dont feel anithing.. toward her.. >_<..
It's not only a Pancake question.
True or not Kwan have so many troubles with her co-workers and It isn't good for her carrer !
That is why, I (big fan of Kwan) want her to stop to behave like this.
Yes we (her fans) will always love and support her but what could we do if Ch7 or companies don't want to work with her anymore 'cause of the problems ?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
True or not Kwan have so many troubles with her co-workers and It isn't good for her carrer !
Yes we (her fans) will always love and support her but what could we do if Ch7 or companies don't want to work with her anymore 'cause of the problems ?
i know wat u mean.. but so much rumors left n right.. >_< .. fighting kwan.. fighting.. i miss seeing her onscreen..

mickey

sarNie Egg
yeah...cos kwan make problem with many nang'ek suppose can be friend at ET make elders CH7 dont want to give her work till she can relize her bad habit make her carrer down.. I hope kwan have heart like her pretty face dont always act fake .... :huh:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
5555..I've just finished watching KwarmLupKhongSuperstar today, and it had an incident of the reporters wanting to question Bee, but she pretended to be sick and was sent to the hospital to avoid the paparazzi...that's almost exactly like the incident with Kwan and Poo M...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
5555..I've just finished watching KwarmLupKhongSuperstar today, and it had an incident of the reporters wanting to question Bee, but she pretended to be sick and was sent to the hospital to avoid the paparazzi...that's almost exactly like the incident with Kwan and Poo M...
LOL that is pretty funny.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha if its true or not.. kwan has to learn to work & get along with with her co-workers. its a big thing. ekkk! cause a rumor can't start without something to begin with.. mwuahahah! i love both pancake & kwan :)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
who knows wat she really was trying to do? What if she is really sick? But if she is not, then she was pretty smart to do that.

She's got no one to blame but herself. Before, I wouldn't believe that Kwan would do such a thing. And then there was the Poo M. thing, and I was a bit shaky even there. After that, there was the Poo P. thing. I mean, serious! And now Pancake? I want Kwan to rethink what she's doing, cause she's the one who's ruining her career. Ahuh, I dislike Pancake, but from my perspective, I really think Pancake "is the better person" (in terms of respect and personality). As for the Bee M. thing, that was a LONG time ago. And Pinky wasn't involved.

Pinky never has bad gossip news about her feuding with someone :wub:

Meme

sarNie Egg
She's got no one to blame but herself. Before, I wouldn't believe that Kwan would do such a thing. And then there was the Poo M. thing, and I was a bit shaky even there. After that, there was the Poo P. thing. I mean, serious! And now Pancake? I want Kwan to rethink what she's doing, cause she's the one who's ruining her career. Ahuh, I dislike Pancake, but from my perspective, I really think Pancake "is the better person" (in terms of respect and personality). As for the Bee M. thing, that was a LONG time ago. And Pinky wasn't involved.

Pinky never has bad gossip news about her feuding with someone
i totally agress stardust! i mean why be hating on each other when both ACTRESS is pretty and gorgeous looking..theres no need to be jealous at! Kwan just needs to stop her role and actually make herself look good..cuhz by causing these problems is not going to get her anywhere!