Kwan Usamanee graduated

TikOil

sarNie Egg
:bravo: I'm glad that she had graduate. She is awesome.. school work family drama and stills graduate..

:party: :yahoo: If her dad was still there he would have been very proud of her.. but oh.. Mother and sister support is already good...

:graduate: I look forward very soon for her lakorn... P'Kwan don't give up I'm a top fans of yours so stay strong...

I will like to share this to all her fans...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
when i found out she's graduating, i was so happy because she was able to overcome all the stress and incidents in her life.. im so happy for her.. and yes, i know her father would be very proud of her.. because i know i am ^_^

kwan20

sarNie Adult
it's only the rehearsal tho. But the actual ceremony will be on Feb 13 na. Win might show up if he not busy :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe really... that'll be cute...
i hope cee will come too like how he came to cheer's ^_^ but im not sure if kwan is that close to cee.. hmmm..

kwan20

sarNie Adult
^ awwwe really... that'll be cute...
i hope cee will come too like how he came to cheer's ^_^ but im not sure if kwan is that close to cee.. hmmm..
I don't know Cee coming or not but there might Teng1 and Tle or even Aof. I guess we have to wait and see :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
So cool.. Kwan all the way girl.. And i just notice her hair is black.. Very pretty.. i like it black...

kwan20

sarNie Adult
So cool.. Kwan all the way girl.. And i just notice her hair is black.. Very pretty.. i like it black...
She dye her hair black because of filming Bo Bay as soon they wrap it up she will dye her hair back to lighter color LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks na.. i totally forgot about teng1 and the others hehe.. i wish they'll come though.. im so excited ^_______^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I've been a bad fan. Not catching up on any of her news or watching her dramas all year. I'm so happy that she is graduating! And I hope her costars will support her. I don't even know which ones she's close to or not anymore. It would be awesome if Oil would go support even if he's not Ch. 7.