which couple do u like best?

• Kwan and Win [phom ruk roy adeed]

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Pancake and Weir [khun noo tewada]

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

song

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: I Love Kwan so much... It seems like Pancake is trying to take everything away from her and its not fair.. If you guys haven't seen her new movie on youtube you got to go see it...Its called "Meu Nang"... i love her so much repeating again and the new man with her...

me neng was a gay show..but it have a high rate????pancake not take everything for kwan..she just well love in thailand just like kod...and have less rumor abut her ...as for kwan she to grown up and action her age..i think kwaan well get more role offer this year...^^ she see to stop party and have no rivel with everyone well for now..i hope she keep the good work..^^

boo_vwj

sarNie Egg
Kwan and Win... I love Weir, but I'm not a fan of Pancake at all... I don't think Pancake matches with Weir at all.... He's too HOTT for her...
Kwan goes Great with both guys.... Sorry to offend Pancake fans out there... In the future I would love to see Kwan and Weir again and also Kwan and Win... OMG both guys are hott, i wouldn't mind them pairing with Kwan, I'd totally watch for all of them, but no Pancake.... I haven't watch a
Pancake lakorn at all.... besides I think Kwan's the Prettiest!
i agree with you everything you just said

boo_vwj

sarNie Egg
How come kwan and weir isn't together and if there were lot's of people would feel better. [i'm not a fan of win or pancake so fans] :blush:

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan and Win : they make a hot couple ! Weir and Pancake are cute in their own way, but not super handsome/beautiful... they make a cute couple though.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen Pancake & Weir's lakorn yet. I saw a half of Kwan & Win's lakorn and I gotta admit I couldn't get through it so I stopped. But I would prefer Kwan & Win couple for the win.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
absolutely Kwan and Win all the way:)
i freaking love them together dude.
Weir..leave him and pancake,don't really
like that couple as much....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
New and Pancake :lol: in Pleng Ruk Karm Pope <3

I haven't seen either lakorns listed in the poll but I do agree that in terms of chemistry with their pra'eks Kwan can pull it off more then Pancake does, but I'm still a pancake fan :p ... I think the pra'ek i liked pancake with the most is new by far :wub: