Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Stefan

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Oil

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kwan and pancake have or going to act with these four hot actors...which one(s) do you think that look the best with...WHY?

i would choose pancake with win or oil (the teasers make them look like a cute couple)....kwan with weir or oil

Pancake and Weir

Pancake and Win

Pancake and Stefan

Pancake and Oil

teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC84f4on8Mg...feature=related

Kwan and Weir

Kwan and Win

Kwan and Stefan (couldn't find their picture together..but they look really cute)

here's a teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8qdoLwrrBo...feature=related

Kwan and Oil

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I VOTED OIL FOR BOTH OF THE GIRLS, BECAUSE OIL CAN MAKE ANY GIRL LOOK GOOD WITH HIM, CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM AND PANCAKE'S LAKORN.

solin

sarNie Adult
I say Pancake with Wier...
and Kwan with Stephan because they look so perfect in this teaser and I find Oil a little too old with Kwan.

mega

sarNie Egg
:wub: always weir and pancake . i like their relationship on / off screen . no matter their dating or just closefriend , for me their are the best.

coolbreeze

sarNie Egg
As for me i like pancake best because of her lovely face.I think her action also good but she look not so good when she cry.

stinkystewie

sarNie Egg
kwan and weir makes the cutest couple ever. They totally match and goes together. Only if they were really a couple instead, it would be awesome. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha.. difficult.. hehe..

i like kwan with all 3 of them.. oil, weir, and win :wub: hehe..

y oil? because they were such a kute fiesty couple in kgrkgr :wub:

y weir? because of them in ddh :wub:

y win? <-- because of prra :wub: hehe..

i like pan with weir..

Patty

sarNie Adult
i first saw pancake with wier so i'll choose them
they complement each other.... such a great chemistry....
they're the cutest couple ever for me!!

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Im a little bias so i chose all four guys for pancake cause she looks good with any man. :) but personally i like pan with weir the most. and for kwan, i chose win and oil.