Kularb Son Narm

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so annoy by the dad he's so cranky to Oil and like mentally ill already. feel so sorry for Oil didn't get love from his dad. so turn out both Dan and Oil characters is pitiful but in different ways. don't know but kept pic Ae's character play by Janie. i think Janie would do a better job with this role. Ae's voice is annoying esp. when she pretend to talk all sweet..sound ditsy. haha. if it weren't for Dan and Oil i wouldn't have continue watching it. want to see more flash back between Dan+Bow.

fun

Expired Sarnie
for those needing help with understanding, I decided to cap this lakorn!

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns

enjoy!
I miss reading your caps. I guess I will just read since I really can't squeeze any more lakorns into my schedule =(

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
so annoy by the dad he's so cranky to Oil and like mentally ill already. feel so sorry for Oil didn't get love from his dad. so turn out both Dan and Oil characters is pitiful but in different ways. don't know but kept pic Ae's character play by Janie. i think Janie would do a better job with this role. Ae's voice is annoying esp. when she pretend to talk all sweet..sound ditsy. haha. if it weren't for Dan and Oil i wouldn't have continue watching it. want to see more flash back between Dan+Bow.
I kind of agree. I think the interaction between her and Dan is just not right. Her voice is annoying and when she tries to seduce Dan it was just wrong. they look more like brother/sister than anything else. And it just looked funny not seductive. I hope Dan can do his next lakorn without Ae. nothing personal, i just don't think their chemistry is right, no offense.

But liked the scene between her and Oil though. It looked more natural.

I wish we'll see more of Dan+Bow, I can't wait. both Dan's and Oil's characters are pitiful, just different way like you said. Their father seriously need a a psycho to check if he's alright up there.

Can't wait to see if he'll remember everything soon

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Hahaha I on the other hand love Dan with Ae. I was hoping he was the pra'ek so they can be together. They were amazing in their last lakorn together. *sigh* so sad though. hehehe well, i do agree that Ae's acting is sort of too much but watever, i still like her. :) Hopefully she'll get better.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Soo true..and I thought I was the only one..Ae looks too old for Dan, and no, she does not look cute with neither of the guys..sorry to say..I thought I will get over it and change my mind about her, but the more I watch the more sick feelings I get(not that I have something against her), but the way she interacted and talks is soo freakin(don't know how to describe it)like digusting...ofcourse if it wasn't for Dan and Oil, not to mention Oh(she soo cute in here) I wouldn't even wasted my time..even though I fastforwarded on all her scenes...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Ae looks really cute but for some reason i dont like it when shes trying to be you know what i mean. I dont like the looks of her face or either when she talk.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Ae looks really cute but for some reason i dont like it when shes trying to be you know what i mean. I dont like the looks of her face or either when she talk.
I so busy lately and only finish watching episode 1 but i just have a feeling that i dont want to continue if it not for Dan n Oil.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I just started this lakorn. My favorite character so far is Nina (I think). She's freaking hilarious in here. She's stupid silly. As for the storyline, I'm liking it too.

cecilia

Staff member
yup, oh as mina is cute -- i love that one scene when she's at the hospital watching staireway to heaven with her head set .. so funny and cute.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yup, oh as mina is cute -- i love that one scene when she's at the hospital watching staireway to heaven with her head set .. so funny and cute.
LMAO!!! I know. I was cracking up when she was crying watching the k-drama.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
So, who is hook up with Dan? I know Ae and Oil r the couple in this show but,
who is pairing up with dan character?

cecilia

Staff member
^his girlfriend played by bo who happen to commit suicide in the beginning so throughout the film, you only get to see reminiscence of him and her.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
I hope someone subs it soon.. I'm really interested..

Seriously.. me and some friends thought of doing subs for this lakorn at first.. but I can't stand Ae in this one (sorry again, nothing personal at all). Neither can my friends, so we decided to drop this lakorn. doing his other lakorn subbing projects instead.

To be honest I skipped 2-3 episodes, since I was annoyed of Dan's character. He's too stupid and believed too much in nang ek.. which make no sense to me. Amnesia or not, this part is too much.

But I'll start watching episode 7 (tomorrow..lols) since his memories are coming back and will "open his eyes" soon.

ps. I don't think Dan will hook up with anyone, since Bow died. Too bad, since the book, she didn't die. they just changed the plot and med this charecter dead... arrgggggg

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
just watched episode 8 today.. gosh!! such a drama and how good it was! Dan remembers things now and is in total confusion. Ae is getting weirder and weirder. Father is close to getting into menal hospital, the way he is. Purin is just..pitiful

And how sad it was when Dan remembers and I just felt my tears start to srop.. gosh. He was in agony... gosh.