Kularb Son Narm

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
This lakorn needs to air already! I'm so eager to see this! DAN and AE's reunited and Ae's new pra'ek Oil! This better air this year!!!!!!!!!!! I want some news or pics or SOMETHING. lol

sillyme

sarNie Egg
This lakorn needs to air already! I'm so eager to see this! DAN and AE's reunited and Ae's new pra'ek Oil! This better air this year!!!!!!!!!!! I want some news or pics or SOMETHING. lol
i saw the teaser in youtube and it seems good. i really wanna see this lakorn too but i think it's better for them to take thier time cause i want to see a good lakorn without noticing people behind the camera...i am watching "Dok Bua Kao" right now and there was a rainy scene where you can tell that there are two hoses spraying water into the air to make rains..sadly it make the scene looks funny

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea turns out they are airing this on the 22nd replacing plerng see roong instead of roong rao. that lakorn got moved to the wed-thurs slot

cecilia

Staff member
awesome.i wanna see a good lakorn for the weekend slot when psr end .. here's the teaser, thanks to b2b ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP4yiIg9Flw

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YES! finally! i'm so happy and excited! i cnt wait to see this! I miss DAN and AE! teaser seems like so much drama! but i still wanna see it. =))

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad finally it's gonna air. but damn it! i shouldn't have read the summary. ruin it for me, no excitement now. thought will be happy ending for both couples, but turn out tragic & sad for one couple which is disappointing for me because is the couple i was waiting to see too. <_< sorry if i spoil, but need to express myself.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha.teedee, you're too funny, i spoil myself constantly on the anticipate lakorn of mine and each time it air, it sorta ruin it too but at the same time, i also look forward to it lol .. and then if it didn't turn out the way i picture it to be, then i'm disappointed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
glad finally it's gonna air. but damn it! i shouldn't have read the summary. ruin it for me, no excitement now. thought will be happy ending for both couples, but turn out tragic & sad for one couple which is disappointing for me because is the couple i was waiting to see too. <_< sorry if i spoil, but need to express myself.
Same here. Why couldn't Bow just be in a coma or something. The thought of her dying makes it too sad for me already. I don't know if I will be able to. sniff sniff.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
This lakorn aired already! shouldn't it be pined to the currently airing lakorns?? anywho, episode one was okay. sadly i dnt understand 75% of what they're saying. LOL but i miss ae and finally she's back so i'm happy. :) anyone know what days this lakorn will be airing????