Kularb Son Narm

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Omg. Tis is a lakorn im waitign for .. hehe cant wait i like hte teaser.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know this lakorn does look good already been waiting for it so long already! :) But I feel pity for Dan in the teaser, seems like he loved Ae so much. :( Wonder what happened between them?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Yes, the teaser looks sad. especially for DAN! gosh, i wish he was the main guy opposite Ae cus i loved their last lakorn! lol but i like oil too... I wanna see this already!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
they should make her twin...well can't wait for this lakorn to airing...i'm waiting patiently for it...especially its by DAN.....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The teaser was hot! I do feel pity for Dan. Ae&Dan are engaged. But somehow Oil came in between their relationship and he falls in love with Ae and Ae herself is prolly falling in love with him too.

Ae: If the people in your house finds out if you asked your lil bro's fiance to go out, wouldn't it look weird?

Dan: Why?! Why does it have to be like this?!

Hope it airs soon! I miss Danny onscreen so much! The song sounds really good!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, thanks for the translation! :( ima be so sad seeing dan like this! I CNT WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG the teaser is out! So excited. So many upcoming lakorns that I really really want to watch!!!

Hiatus

Super Momo
god thanks god oil new lakorn looks so much better than his old one, ive been waiting since pleung payu to see soemthing decent from him oh there was also his lakorn with noon but i hate it when he plays the ncie guy -_____-

SERVES DAN RIGHT NOT TO END WITH AE since his other lakorn where he hurt Ae so bad LOL i hate him soooooo bad LMAO

by the way what's the song that is played in the teaser its by dan right sounds so good I wanna download it TT_TT"

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg... cant wait !!!11 ahhhh..

**coughcough** i love dan but.. i still have his stupid annoyin character stuck in my head.. T_T.. he was such an arse to ae in pknh.. wahhhh..

lalalala cant wait...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the clip Jakjann!

So Dan is going to be handicapped in this lakorn.

Ae laughs a lot. LOL.