Kularb Son Narm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
dan really needs to cut his hair! he looked so much cuter with his spikes! dis long hair makes him look sick -_-
i miss his old hair =/

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i like Dan's nang'ek...soo cute...and it's like PKNH reunion for Dan & Ae...lol...anyone knoe the storyline yet?

wow..he does not look good in tose picha w/ tose air huh...but he looks good here w/ his long hair

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for clips news. the storyline sounds good. but not a fan of Ae, would be better if it was another actress. sound like Bow won't be having much scenes in here because mostly on Ae, Dan, and Oil...triangle love between these 3. so the title is refering to Ae who is like a rose that hide her thorn, she get revenge at Dan trick him to fall in love with her they got engage but she fell in love with Oil. yeah Dan look better with his short spikey hair, not liking his long hair, he should cut his hair. but so happy he is having a new la korn and also Oil in here. yay! 2 of my favorite actors. can't wait to see it. Bow is cute,make a cute match with Dan though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
found Dan and Bow pictures in pantip, wanna share, they look cute together. read she play in ch3 series "nong mai rai borisut" too. so she is not a new actress. hope they will have some cute scenes in here. not only concnentrate on Ae too much.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. dan ae oil... wow.. interesting.. love ae.. n bow looks very kute.. revenge lakorn.. muahahaha.. interesting.. hmmm danny boi.. dan should erm.. cut his hair..

kermint

sarNie Adult
oil and dan sound interest. ae and oil sound interest too hahaha. the new girl seems look cute too, but have see first...

the only thing Dan needs hair cute. oil seems doesn't look old at all.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm excited for tis lakorn....argh! i miss my Dan so much...i wanna hear his smoothing voice...but i do hope he at the very least trim his hair....

lol..she Ae tricks Dan in tis lakorn? I guess it's her revenge for PKNH...oh wait! she got her revenge on him alreadie...my bad...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
'erms. Dan really needs a haircut. He looks soooooooo messyyyyy in this lakorn O_O I don't like how he looks. He needs a fresh cut! He looks really tired on those pics =/ I wanted him to pair w/ Ae again. They were so great together in Pbee Kaew Nang Hong [: But she probably looks better w/ Oil. Anyways, Dan and Bow look super cuteeeee! There are so many actresses named BOW. Which one is she? Was she the nang'ek w/ the lakorn w/ Nott ?? Oh Petchlada is in here also? So looks so cute! I can't wait for this lakorn. The cast looks so good! Esp. the pairs. Ae + Oil & Bow + Dan [: I think Ae and Oil will be next favortie pairs! They look good together. Ae is sooo hot!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Is that sitcom w/ TAH WARIT?
Oh wow. She's a DUTCHIE as well?
I seen ALOT of pics of DUTCHIES but don't remember seeing her.
She's superrrr adorable :wub: I likeee her already!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol..she Ae tricks Dan in tis lakorn? I guess it's her revenge for PKNH...oh wait! she got her revenge on him alreadie...my bad...
Well, why is Ae getting revenge for anyways. I bet it has to do with a company (fighting over it) LMAO And plus Ae didn't really get revenge on Dan. It is kind of hard for me to say did Khon Rah really loved her or he decided to stay with her because of guilt and pity. The ending wasn't clear, but got me crying my ass off when he said he was going to be her Khon Rah forever.

Bow is from Nong Mai Rai Borrisut..that one long sitcom and oh she was dutchie girl 2006
Dutchie is affliated with ch7 right? If so, she made a wise move to ch3 cause she got to play second lead =). I guess Dan must have seen Bo potential in acting. =)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
dutchie can be any channel but most of the ppl go to ch7 after the contest only a few go to ch3, ch5, etc

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
dan finally cut his haiRR !!!
but now its like fresh cuttt & shorttt .. jst need to wait until it grows out a littleeeeeee... :)

cant wait for this lakorn to aiRRR !!!!! :p