Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want to see the tonight show as well. They all seem happy. Yeah, want to know what Grate was saying to cause others to laugh. I even think Tansik looks cute laughing along with everyone else. Hehehe...so cute how they have Matt and Grate next to each other by themselves. Au looks nice there being so casual and Gale is simply adorable.

Blissfulxoxo, Thanks for the pic. What are they doing to Grate with that style shirt? It's very unflattering. Is he looking at Matt or is he looking out the window? Whatever he's looking at it's hot! Like he wants it very badly.
i see Au he looks younger wearing his casual clothes dude he doesn't even look like his in a 30+ thought his in late 20 and
him and Grate look alike in some way they can pass as brother's and Gale/Matt is so stunningly beautiful but Gale her
outfit makes her look kind of old there but i like her curl up hair tie to the side and Tansik guy he looks cute when he
smile and Jane she's pretty too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh matt look so pretty in the tonight show. so sophisticated. her and grate would be a good looking couple hehe

im happy they are getting recognized for their role although the ratings arent doing well. my goodness, that dude sure look like rome! even the way he smiles

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ahhh matt look so pretty in the tonight show. so sophisticated. her and grate would be a good looking couple hehe

im happy they are getting recognized for their role although the ratings arent doing well. my goodness, that dude sure look like rome! even the way he smiles
only some angle side he looks like Rome and when his angry or worried horrified his eyes, eyebrow expression kind of like
Rome but i still think Rome way better and rather look like a aggressive pra'ek material and as for the Tansik guy he has
the pra'rai looks but maybe Ch3 will promote him to be p'ek in the future then we all might reckon him and Rome truly alike.
God Grate and Au so handsome in the tonight show and Au look like he lost some weight but still look good 4 his age and Grate gain weight which make him
even more muscular and hotter.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice, thanks for the pictures of Matt. I like the one where she's in the mint green shirt and her hair blowing.

I'm surprised she's getting on a show and having a magazine shoot and whatnot for this lakorn. Despite the rating of it, it seemed to get noticed a bit. It's funny how it works.

Tansik can definitely passed off as Rome's brother. He doesn't look exactly like Rome but enough that they can be related. Gotta give it to him, when he looks relaxed and nice I him.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuBrVbZUenU

Here's the first part of the tonight show. Hahhaha..I was smiling watching this. Love the teasing between the cast.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
sorry to break it to great-matt cheerers, but latest great has to say about matt

great close to matt but don't like each other offscreen

these 2 played their parts really well in KRGR that people are beginning to wonder if they really like each other offscreen. plus they also have to star in another lakorn together. will their closeness turn into something else???

"i can tell you that there is no way. seriously, we are really close work related wise. as for liking each other offscreen, there is absolutely no way. we're friends krub. you can cheer onscreen but offscreen, real life, there's probably no way. we're close. i talk to her mom frequently. it's because we shoot the lakorn together for a long time and we have a lot of scenes together whether it's arguing, love scenes, and strong scenes. we're always doing it together so it's like implying itself. as for offscreen there's a lot of people who talk about it but i can tell you that there's nothing, really. you'll see because there's really nothing going on."

ok great i believe you since you really emphasize the "no way." reminds me of matt talking about smart. these two are really blunt and straightforward.

Merit

sarNie Adult
sorry to break it to great-matt cheerers, but latest great has to say about matt

great close to matt but don't like each other offscreen

these 2 played their parts really well in KRGR that people are beginning to wonder if they really like each other offscreen. plus they also have to star in another lakorn together. will their closeness turn into something else???

"i can tell you that there is no way. seriously, we are really close work related wise. as for liking each other offscreen, there is absolutely no way. we're friends krub. you can cheer onscreen but offscreen, real life, there's probably no way. we're close. i talk to her mom frequently. it's because we shoot the lakorn together for a long time and we have a lot of scenes together whether it's arguing, love scenes, and strong scenes. we're always doing it together so it's like implying itself. as for offscreen there's a lot of people who talk about it but i can tell you that there's nothing, really. you'll see because there's really nothing going on."

ok great i believe you since you really emphasize the "no way." reminds me of matt talking about smart. these two are really blunt and straightforward.

Thanks for the translation. LMAO,I have no idea why I find Grate funny in here. Blunt sounds about right. How many "no ways" does he needs to say. :scratchchin: :lolyup: Denying too much is not a good thing. :coverlaf: They must be really...really....really...good friends to be holding hands at an award show in public. Unless, they do it thinking no one will notice of how the picture was taken, just saying.

But yeah, as long as they are good friends it's fine by me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, thanks for the pictures of Matt. I like the one where she's in the mint green shirt and her hair blowing.

I'm surprised she's getting on a show and having a magazine shoot and whatnot for this lakorn. Despite the rating of it, it seemed to get noticed a bit. It's funny how it works.

Tansik can definitely passed off as Rome's brother. He doesn't look exactly like Rome but enough that they can be related. Gotta give it to him, when he looks relaxed and nice I him.
yeah he can pass as Rome's little brother. Rome his now 27 but he'll be 28 soon his almost reach up to his 30's.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the translation. LMAO,I have no idea why I find Grate funny in here. Blunt sounds about right. How many "no ways" does he needs to say. :scratchchin: :lolyup: Denying too much is not a good thing. :coverlaf: They must be really...really....really...good friends to be holding hands at an award show in public. Unless, they do it thinking no one will notice of how the picture was taken, just saying.

But yeah, as long as they are good friends it's fine by me.
yeah i like ppl that are blunt and straight forward so to tell they're aren't just to fake anyone, like some they talk nice
in front of u and but they talk differently behind your back, if i was a guy i will chose a girl like Matt and if i were
to have a boyfriend might be similar to Grate personality.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol i guess us fans have no chance of seeing them as a couple..well atleast he was really blunt about it but action speaks louder than words(yea im undenial haha)

cecilia

Staff member
The teasing is funny! I like the part where p'au was like .. 'at least there's a last voice for you to hear before you go to bed. If you didn't hear it, you can't sleep. so when you wake up, you'll hear good morning again' (with the hand gesture -- b/c MATT/GREAT call each other (i guess))

we don't know about the future -- like the uncle said 'let be tell you straightforward -- that it'll be hard for your pair to get out of this loop.' Matt asked 'how?' Khun Ah said 'You'll know soon - with the bonds you have in your relationship even your emotions. Who knows, Great probably be out walking and you might just slap him and tell him to come with you and he'll just follow' lol -- you needs to stop showing this lol (sorry, it's hard to translate but i'm trying to put this into words b/c it's so funny and cute of how everyone tease of their bonds -- how comfortable they are of each other's company)

Merit

sarNie Adult
The whole show was really fun to watch. The way the host keeps on teasing Matt the most. I don't think they'll be a couple either. Hihihihi..Tinah, yup sometimes denial is a wonderful thing. Beside, Matt and Grate might not be good for each other anyways, two blunt people trying to date would be insane. And yes, for a man action speaks louder than word.

Grate and Matt seemed like two fun people to be around. Grate just seemed like he wants to laugh all the time. LOL I kept on watching the last part of the show where the host and cast were teasing Matt and Grate was funny and cute at the same time.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The teasing is funny! I like the part where p'au was like .. 'at least there's a last voice for you to hear before you go to bed. If you didn't hear it, you can't sleep. so when you wake up, you'll hear good morning again' (with the hand gesture -- b/c MATT/GREAT call each other (i guess))

we don't know about the future -- like the uncle said 'let be tell you straightforward -- that it'll be hard for your pair to get out of this loop.' Matt asked 'how?' Khun Ah said 'You'll know soon - with the bonds you have in your relationship even your emotions. Who knows, Great probably be out walking and you might just slap him and tell him to come with you and he'll just follow' lol -- you needs to stop showing this lol (sorry, it's hard to translate but i'm trying to put this into words b/c it's so funny and cute of how everyone tease of their bonds -- how comfortable they are of each other's company)

OMG!!! Cecilia I was laughing at that part. And the good morning and good night part where they were teasing them. Oh, and the part where the host asked Grate and Matt if they are dating someone and both said, no. :coverlaf: And then the host teased Grate about it. The host was just having a lot of fun on their behalf it's funny.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I heard they're talking about Kong Saharat? what is it about him?
everyone like to teased Maatt/Great alot. It must something going on during their filming. Right now they're denied it but in the future we never know.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This is sort of random but Mint Chalida is good friends with both Matt & Grate. And she calls Grate her uncle whilst Matt aunt. I thought it was so cute since Chalida is so adorable and I'm loving MARATE (Matt&Grate) at the moment too ^__^

Merit

sarNie Adult
This is sort of random but Mint Chalida is good friends with both Matt & Grate. And she calls Grate her uncle whilst Matt aunt. I thought it was so cute since Chalida is so adorable and I'm loving MARATE (Matt&Grate) at the moment too ^__^

That's right forgot that Mint and Matt probably got closed while filming wan jai. Mint is so sweet. Uncle and Aunt, so cute. I like the name you came out with, MARATE is very creative and sounds pretty good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
something i really wanted to ask any u girls but i didn't get the chance to that picture of Ned's mum why does P'Au always
carry the picture of her? :scratchhead2: wonder if that is Au's real wife offscreen or maybe his older sister offscreen
cos from his profile and facebook he said his still single and his the youngest from within his family. I'm so adore the
GM team 'Grate/Matt' mak mak. :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
^he didn't mention anything about wife but he did said in TONIGHT show that he took those photo so that could be one reason why he's carrying it -- he ask to have the print out big b/c he took the photo himself ..

Merit -- i got a good laugh out of it .. seems like Matt and GREAT enjoy the teasing as well -- they playfully denied it but their actions say something else ..
i got a good laugh out of how khun ah (forgot his name) end the sentence 'ALL IN ALL BOTH OF YOU ARE BF/GF' both jump in so fast to correct him lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^he didn't mention anything about wife but he did said in TONIGHT show that he took those photo so that could be one reason why he's carrying it -- he ask to have the print out big b/c he took the photo himself ..

Merit -- i got a good laugh out of it .. seems like Matt and GREAT enjoy the teasing as well -- they playfully denied it but their actions say something else ..
i got a good laugh out of how khun ah (forgot his name) end the sentence 'ALL IN ALL BOTH OF YOU ARE BF/GF' both jump in so fast to correct him lol
oh yeah that was so funny :coverlaf: