Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my, now ned is getting married to Tan. what is going on here lol im mad that they waited til the last couple epis for misunderstanding when its coming to an end already!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh my, now ned is getting married to Tan. what is going on here lol im mad that they waited til the last couple epis for misunderstanding when its coming to an end already!
It won't end yet Tinah, god episode 9 there is good things and bad things happen at the same time, good things Gale/Au baby
boy is so cute and cuddly and love Ken/Oun couple how they getting mad and jealous at one another and the bad thing the
evil Tansik and Thip i feel like slapping them they have so many tricks up their sleeve and i'm getting annoyed of
Chon and Ned they're so blind to earth can't they be more stronger to let those evil playing tricks, Omg felt sorry for
theptai he keeps giving his daughter advice don't marry tansik and at the end the bad dude accuse the dad for destroying
him and Ned wedding but seriously he didn't do so blame instead and dad got sent into jail but they will find out that was
all Tansik plan to destroy the family hope Tansik got arrest at the end.

Merit

sarNie Adult

I'm not on team Chon/Nade at the moment but I'm just on team Nade. :)

I don't think there's a good whole lot of misunderstanding coming from Nade. What is there to misunderstand when Chon married another girl. It's right there in her face bright as the sun. One thing to misunderstand Chon if she caught him with another girl but it's another story altogether when he willingly married someone else.

Nade is a vulnerable girl she sees people what they present to her. True, Tansik is an evil bastard but he's only evil behind her back. And compare Chon to Tansik, to Nade Tansik is a saving grace. She sees the good in him because he is good to her. He has yet to do anything for her to doubt him when everyone else has made her doubt them. To Nade, the people she loves most has hurt her or turn their back on her so why not turn to the only person or guy for that matter that has always been nice to you? So, I don't fault Nade for seeing the nice in Tansik even when he's not nice.

Alice...I don't think her father has the right no more than Chon to tell her what to do. He's a selfish father for so many reasons. She told him not to marry Mon so why would she listen to him when it comes to marrying Tansik? Her dad never gave her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his marriage. If he truly loves her he could have been so much better when it comes to his relationship with Mon. Out of all of them I feel more sympathy towards Nade. She felt neglected by everyone around her. Especially Chon and her dad. The two she probably loves most. It seems like Chon made her love him then out of the blue pretty much say goodbye to her and start a life with Thip. I say, Nade can marry whom she wants. Chon doesn't deserve anything from her not even an explanation nor does her dad.

Still love Matt/Grate though. lol

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i haven't seen ep 9 yet but it looks like it's the typical storyline now nang'ek plans to marry the bad guy cuz she's mad at the pra'ek or whatever. wish it wasn't like this. well, im on team chon cuz nade is starting to be annoying now (or hasn't she been since the beginning? lol) i don't really feel sorry for her if she gets hurt by the bad guy because she dug her own grave. it's her fault for being stupid. yeah he's nice to her but why would you marry someone you don't even love and just met? that's pretty childish. chon, her family and friends all have been nothing but nice to her. no matter what she did they put up with her again and again. she never apprieciates what they've done for her. she gets mad for chon about the pregnant thing but it wasn't like she was dating him during that time and he went behind her back. anyway, still love matt but gf is getting on my nerves! for some reason i don't feel much hate for tip, i still like jane. the nang'rai i hate the most is probably gubgip from ngao rak luang jai lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not on team Chon/Nade at the moment but I'm just on team Nade. :)

I don't think there's a good whole lot of misunderstanding coming from Nade. What is there to misunderstand when Chon married another girl. It's right there in her face bright as the sun. One thing to misunderstand Chon if she caught him with another girl but it's another story altogether when he willingly married someone else.

Nade is a vulnerable girl she sees people what they present to her. True, Tansik is an evil bastard but he's only evil behind her back. And compare Chon to Tansik, to Nade Tansik is a saving grace. She sees the good in him because he is good to her. He has yet to do anything for her to doubt him when everyone else has made her doubt them. To Nade, the people she loves most has hurt her or turn their back on her so why not turn to the only person or guy for that matter that has always been nice to you? So, I don't fault Nade for seeing the nice in Tansik even when he's not nice.

Alice...I don't think her father has the right no more than Chon to tell her what to do. He's a selfish father for so many reasons. She told him not to marry Mon so why would she listen to him when it comes to marrying Tansik? Her dad never gave her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his marriage. If he truly loves her he could have been so much better when it comes to his relationship with Mon. Out of all of them I feel more sympathy towards Nade. She felt neglected by everyone around her. Especially Chon and her dad. The two she probably loves most. It seems like Chon made her love him then out of the blue pretty much say goodbye to her and start a life with Thip. I say, Nade can marry whom she wants. Chon doesn't deserve anything from her not even an explanation nor does her dad.

Still love Matt/Grate though. lol
That is exactly what I was thinking. Regardless of how much of an evil bastard Tansit is Nade has never seen any of it so I don't blame her for marrying him. She is already at a very vunerable state so she probably believes that if she doesn't marry Tansit fast she will lose a good man in life like how she lost her family.

I'm sorry but I honestly think it is fucked up what her family did to her. Justify it how you want "Oh it's an emergency." But I agree with Nade. "When there is an emergency is when we figure out who matters most." No one even noticed her until they were talking about what to name the baby. The only reason why anyone even remembers her is because they were comparing her name with the new baby. Sorry, but I can totally understand why Nade reacted badly to her dad's new marriage she was afraid she would lose her family and she somewhat did.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Tan is very much p'ek material, he reminds me so much of Lome and his acting isn't too shabby either for a new comer. Look, if Chaiya Mitchai can be p'ek then this guy can be p'ek too. I hope Ch 3 gives him a chance.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey everyone, i just wanted to clarify matt's age. she is 22..when she starred in "manee din" she was 18

heres her profile. isnt she such a doll!

Merit

sarNie Adult
hey everyone, i just wanted to clarify matt's age. she is 22..when she starred in "manee din" she was 18

heres her profile. isnt she such a doll!

Look at those pics of her when she was young. So freaking adorable. The one with the peace sign, how cute is that? She was born to be an actress. lol.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Tan is very much p'ek material, he reminds me so much of Lome and his acting isn't too shabby either for a new comer. Look, if Chaiya Mitchai can be p'ek then this guy can be p'ek too. I hope Ch 3 gives him a chance.
i agree from some angle he does look like lome. im not sure about being p'ek yet, but he is ok looking dude. but i am so annoyed by him in this lakorn i hate him in here.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That is exactly what I was thinking. Regardless of how much of an evil bastard Tansit is Nade has never seen any of it so I don't blame her for marrying him. She is already at a very vunerable state so she probably believes that if she doesn't marry Tansit fast she will lose a good man in life like how she lost her family.

I'm sorry but I honestly think it is fucked up what her family did to her. Justify it how you want "Oh it's an emergency." But I agree with Nade. "When there is an emergency is when we figure out who matters most." No one even noticed her until they were talking about what to name the baby. The only reason why anyone even remembers her is because they were comparing her name with the new baby. Sorry, but I can totally understand why Nade reacted badly to her dad's new marriage she was afraid she would lose her family and she somewhat did.
man that's so messed up! ugh, at first, i was annoyed by Naed's selfish childish behavior not giving Mon a chance, and she is not free from that yet, but now it is everyone else added to the unreasonable behavior! i know, i was so mad when Mon gave birth and no one even called Naed, it was like she was some stranger they didn't feel bad forgetting about. or even after Mon gave birth and they could calm down! argh!

darn, it was only Oon's dream--not that i wanted Naed to get r by Tansik, but i was hoping Chon could redeem himself a little by getting the chance to save Naed...

i agree that no one else has the right to tell Naed not to marry Tan, but at the same time, she almost doesn't know him enough... :shrug:

what was Great talking with the doctor about???????

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is soo adorable 555 Thank you ja.

I love Grate & Matt's heartbreaking scene in EPI.09! I can totally feel their emotion/pain for each other.

And the kiss scene in the water was too romantic, gentle, and sweet ^__^ I love these two!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Matt is such a pro at crying.she's a natural at it! Her tears just comes out like rain drop. I was so heartbroken for ned on epi 8 and 9. She can't even run to her own family for comfort because they don't seem to care enough for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt is such a pro at crying.she's a natural at it! Her tears just comes out like rain drop. I was so heartbroken for ned on epi 8 and 9. She can't even run to her own family for comfort because they don't seem to care enough for her.
ah Matt is 22 so she must be 1989 wow Matt picture when she's so narak mak so she's 3 years younger than Gale is 1986 but
Matt she look so much maturer than Gale, but when Gale she had the short hair it makes a different, episode 9 the character
I'm getting so piss is the two rai ppl and Chon his just not a smart guy he take responsibility to take care of Thip and
marry her not caring look back at the girl he propose his love to her.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice...That's why I'm upset at Chon's character. He married someone so easily and didn't think twice as to what it might do to Nade. He just want her to know on her own that he still loves her even if he's married. WTH!!!

I don't give a rat's ass who she married. She should do so according to her and no one else. And what would be good is after her marriage she parades her new husband in front of Chon. They each should have one marraige under their belt. If Chon loves her unconditionally, he'll take her back even if she has been married before. For once, Chon needes to make Nade his top priority. Or else, I don't think they should get back together.

The one thing that really irk me is, he's going to leave Thip because he found out that the baby is not his...so if the baby turn out to be his would he ever leave Thip to be with Nade? The answer would be, NO! If he left Nade for being unsure about the baby, then he would not go back to Nade if the baby was his. To think about it, Chon doesn't love Nade. His words mean nothing if the action doesn't back it up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice...That's why I'm upset at Chon's character. He married someone so easily and didn't think twice as to what it might do to Nade. He just want her to know on her own that he still loves her even if he's married. WTH!!!

I don't give a rat's ass who she married. She should do so according to her and no one else. And what would be good is after her marriage she parades her new husband in front of Chon. They each should have one marraige under their belt. If Chon loves her unconditionally, he'll take her back even if she has been married before. For once, Chon needes to make Nade his top priority. Or else, I don't think they should get back together.

The one thing that really irk me is, he's going to leave Thip because he found out that the baby is not his...so if the baby turn out to be his would he ever leave Thip to be with Nade? The answer would be, NO! If he left Nade for being unsure about the baby, then he would not go back to Nade if the baby was his. To think about it, Chon doesn't love Nade. His words mean nothing if the action doesn't back it up.
I got annoyed of Chon too that is so selfish when he knew Thip baby isn't his and left her as well also brake Ned heart by marrying another girl so he has no care about the other people only go by his own way and his parents, i won't blame Ned
dad either cos he tried his best later Ned will forgive and accept Gale as her 2nd mum and the little boy as her brother.
The person problem that will never end atm so i think it might end more than 12 episode i'm only predicting.

somp9

sarNie Adult
can't wait to watch this weekend. I think it will end 12 episodes. Hope it's a happy ending for Chon & Nade. Most of Thai drama make p'ek so smart at the beginning and make them stupid in the middle and toward the end. I think Chon loves Nade but he did not think clearly by taking responsibility of Thip and the baby. At the end, Chon/Nade will work through their obstacle and be together at the end.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
As a father, he has every right to tell her she can't marry Tan. Her father knows Tan is not a good guy. He's worry about "his" daughter. Whereas, Nade knows nothing about Mon and refuse to learn about her. And even when she knew Mon is a good person, she still refuse to accept her. Because it's all about her. If she thinks she's old enough to make that decision to marry, she needs to stop being a spoil brat. She's had how many birthdays??? Mon just happened to give birth on that same night.

I think this is actually a lesson learned for Nade. Now she knows how much it hurts if you can't be with the one you love. Yes, Chon messed up, but that was before he fell in love with Nade. He accepts his mistakes and is now paying for it. It's call responsibility. He's willing to sacrifice his love for a baby that he thought was his. Does he want his baby to end up like Nade? Unlike Nade, even when she knew Mon was pregnant she still wanted to separate her father and Mon. Plus, she treated a pregnant lady badly. I feel what Grate did was justified.

Everyone is always worry about Nade and want to please her. They forgot about her for once in her life? Come on now! How can she conclude that no one loves her from one incident? And accepting someone's proposal just to make her feel better? She needs to grow up. I'm sorry, I do not support her decisions.

Chon didn't think twice before getting married to Thip? I thought he looked pretty stressed out and torn. He didn't just leave. Did anyone not see that emotional scene??? Even during the ultrasound scene, he looked happy to see the baby's heart, but I can tell he wish the woman laying on that bed is Nade instead. And even then, he didn't stop worrying about Nade. Nade's personality is like, you either give her your all or nothing at all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As a father, he has every right to tell her she can't marry Tan. Her father knows Tan is not a good guy. He's worry about "his" daughter. Whereas, Nade knows nothing about Mon and refuse to learn about her. And even when she knew Mon is a good person, she still refuse to accept her. Because it's all about her. If she thinks she's old enough to make that decision to marry, she needs to stop being a spoil brat. She's had how many birthdays??? Mon just happened to give birth on that same night.

I think this is actually a lesson learned for Nade. Now she knows how much it hurts if you can't be with the one you love. Yes, Chon messed up, but that was before he fell in love with Nade. He accepts his mistakes and is now paying for it. It's call responsibility. He's willing to sacrifice his love for a baby that he thought was his. Does he want his baby to end up like Nade? Unlike Nade, even when she knew Mon was pregnant she still wanted to separate her father and Mon. Plus, she treated a pregnant lady badly. I feel what Grate did was justified.

Everyone is always worry about Nade and want to please her. They forgot about her for once in her life? Come on now! How can she conclude that no one loves her from one incident? And accepting someone's proposal just to make her feel better? She needs to grow up. I'm sorry, I do not support her decisions.

Chon didn't think twice before getting married to Thip? I thought he looked pretty stressed out and torn. He didn't just leave. Did anyone not see that emotional scene??? Even during the ultrasound scene, he looked happy to see the baby's heart, but I can tell he wish the woman laying on that bed is Nade instead. And even then, he didn't stop worrying about Nade. Nade's personality is like, you either give her your all or nothing at all.
wow ceda_lee i agree with your comment too i don't blame the father either he has the right to tell her what is good or bad but Matt she didn't or even can't listen to any reason just go by her spoil way cos she just has no share to others all
she does is reject the dad with Mon without finding her real person, but soon she'll felt sorry to Mon for not looking her
positive only judge as negative. But i still enjoy watching this lakorn no matter how annoyed i am with the 2 rai ppl and
the misunderstand between Ned and Chon. the love story of Theptai and Mon means so deeply warm heared.