Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Grate does remind me somewhat of Arnas especially since they are so dark! Hehe. And got nice/cute smile but Arnas has a flat nose not nice structure face and nose like Grate. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Grate does remind me somewhat of Arnas especially since they are so dark! Hehe. And got nice/cute smile but Arnas has a flat nose not nice structure face and nose like Grate. :p
That is ur opinion Bliss but i think Great and Arnas doesn't look anything alike u should see the picture collaboration
that i did Great more look alike to Au specially the face feature and around the eyes but Great face is more chubby except
Au he rather look lighter and more to an Asian Chinese.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
the kitchen scene was adorable, great was having too much fun there4
and at the end of the episode did he just call tip a friend in front of matt??? even though he sleeps with tip o.0 ouch

tinah

sarNie Coma
it showed rome look alike today. hes not really cute.

the preview for tomorrows epi look good! grate pulled matt to him and force kissed her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it showed rome look alike today. hes not really cute.

the preview for tomorrows epi look good! grate pulled matt to him and force kissed her.
Yeah that Rome alike guy isn't that good looking though too and epi 4 Great his becoming Mr Jealous Great and next epi 5
looks like more of drama between Matt and Great dealing with misunderstanding and that Rome alike will be in away of both
of them and epi 6 i think that is when Gale give birth to her baby with Au.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh, the family spoils matt like crazy esp her grandma. i think it's only in lakorns where no matter how mean the nang'ek is the pra'ek is still nice. in real life i don't think anybody's gonna put up with matt lol i don't like the fact that great sleeps with jane and calls her a friend like what's up with that? chon definitely likes nade why else would he find reasons to be with her haha...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or is Grate getting more and more handsome? I looooove when his smiles.

Seems like Nate is slowly softing up.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna have to do a little gushing....lol

Grate is so...so falling in love with Matt. I mean, the flashback he had of her wasn't anything to be all romanticize about. It was pretty bad actually. She was slapping him, biting him, trying to kill him and still Grate has a reason to smile when looking at Matt. If you ask me, that's a fool falling in love.

I so love Grate's character. He is mean but so sweet. Matt really is nothing but trouble to him yet he cares for her. The part where he held her hand and stroke her hair is such a warm moment. I find that so sexy. Oh, gosh, the market is a disaster. Matt is so clueless. She be stacking crap she doesn't even need. Well, she doesn't know what she needs in the first place. Grate is so patient with her. I love the kitchen scenes. Grate just stood there most of the time and smile. Hahaha...he threw water at Matt rather than the burning fish.

Jane is such a Rai now. Be slapping Matt. I was glad Matt got a slap into the fight I was about to get frustrated. Clearly Grate is more worried about Matt than Jane. And Matt played right into it. Jealous Grate is really sexy. Like really sexy. lol.

The look alike Rome is not so good looking. When he wear that blue suit and hat it looks like he's a young pimp in training.

So far love....love...Episode 4. A lot of Matt/Grate scenes. Can't wait for tomorrow.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

Grate is so...so falling in love with Matt. I mean, the flashback he had of her wasn't anything to be all romanticize about. It was pretty bad actually. She was slapping him, biting him, trying to kill him and still Grate has a reason to smile when looking at Matt. If you ask me, that's a fool falling in love.

I so love Grate's character. He is mean but so sweet. Matt really is nothing but trouble to him yet he cares for her. The part where he held her hand and stroke her hair is such a warm moment. I find that so sexy. Oh, gosh, the market is a disaster. Matt is so clueless. She be stacking crap she doesn't even need. Well, she doesn't know what she needs in the first place. Grate is so patient with her. I love the kitchen scenes. Grate just stood there most of the time and smile. Hahaha...he threw water at Matt rather than the burning fish.

Jane is such a Rai now. Be slapping Matt. I was glad Matt got a slap into the fight I was about to get frustrated. Clearly Grate is more worried about Matt than Jane. And Matt played right into it. Jealous Grate is really sexy. Like really sexy. lol.

The look alike Rome is not so good looking. When he wear that blue suit and hat it looks like he's a young pimp in training.

So far love....love...Episode 4. A lot of Matt/Grate scenes. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Aww thats so sweet what you said about Grate falling for Matt. And I agree the way Grate looks at her is love. Im so excited for the next episode. This lakorn is so damn good!!! And I love everything jealous about Grate he's so damn sexy errrr!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is it just me or is Grate getting more and more handsome? I looooove when his smiles.

Seems like Nate is slowly softing up.
Yeah Ned is one psycho young girl in here but she tend to soften a little of Chun now all the other ppl they seem nice with
specially Mon her stepmom she still talk nice and forgive what ever bad things Ned do to her in a lakorn we usually see
a selfish stepmom but Gale she portray her role pretty good and i realize Gale and Au have good chemistry despite their
age gap, omg Great his the only person that can put up and change Matt attitude i was laughing :coverlaf: when she tries to cook and
that scene at the market store. Can't wait to watch, tomorrow is epi 5. :cheer:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Now looks like Great will be another p'ek out there who will portraying lots of mature character just like Rome in his lakorn Great his only a year younger than Rome at some event interview Great mostly call Rome Pee is the Thai and english
meaning big brother now that Matt and Great pair is very good I'm rooting Matt to pair with Rome next it can be a similar
genre like KLRGR.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Aww thats so sweet what you said about Grate falling for Matt. And I agree the way Grate looks at her is love. Im so excited for the next episode. This lakorn is so damn good!!! And I love everything jealous about Grate he's so damn sexy errrr!

When Grate looks at Matt sometimes I go awwwwwww....isn't that sweet. I love the last scene of episode 4. Well, for some reason Matt looks like a crack addict there. Probably from the fighting but even when she looks like that she kind of look sexy. lol. The part where she decided to take Grate's shirt and the way he looks at her knowing she was playing her game yet he went along. I almost melt. lol.

Talking about jealous, the part where (Rome 2) brought her back and Grate just stood there in the street looking at her while she's inside the car. I have no idea why but I love that little action from him. I am so loving Matt/Grate. Love their chemistry really. The little looks he gives her whenever she's around.

Alice....I'm going to be a bit selfish. I don't want Matt to starr with anyone at the moment beside Grate. :)

matt has the potential to be one of ch3s top actresses. for someone who rarely has a lakorn is really good in acting. you can tell she gives it her all in each of the lakorn that she played in.
I absolutely agree. Her acting is one of the best...even since her first lakorn (the one with nott), but she didn't really catch people's attention until her lakorn with tye.

Matt does have evil eyes. It's the way her eyebrows arched that makes her look mean. She doesn't come across as the nice N'ek like most.
Really? I think that she looks really nice...I guess that's because the first lakorn I watched her in was Manee Din and her role in that lakorn was the opposite of her role in this lakorn.

Father get with younger sister
Older brother gets with daughter....
I never thought of it like that. It actually sounds pretty messed up...haha.

I want to see Matt and Rome in a lakorn together. If their was a chance they can play together that would be great!!!
You took the words out of my mouth! I so agree with you on that!

I really think they will make such a hot couple. So far the three girls I still want to see Rome play with is Matt, Ploy, and Susie... For now. They would make such a hot match. The three girls have and edge and a uniqueness about them that I think will work with Rome perfectly. Hopefully it will come true.
I absolutely, 100% agree with you!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Before I call it a night I have to add this....

I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves the way Grate looks at Matt. Quite a bit of people think it's really sweet. And I agree! :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Latest news @pantip that Ch3 sees Matt/Great potential so both of them will be joining Kong Saharak in Likit Sanaeha
the producer is Good Feeling and its Mew Lalita pairing with Kong but now its said to be Marsha instead of Mew.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10358190/A10358190.html

Thanks Alice for the news...Is Likit Sanaeha some sort of second generation kind of lakorn? I really don't like those lakorn for some reason. Have never been able to finish one at all. I want Matt/Grate in their own lakorn. Anyways...love them together but not sure if I want them to team up again so soon. I guess, I'm glad they are being notice. They are doing a good job in here.