Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Matt character, she don't need to put up with anymone until Great try and stop her. I'm not sure but it looks like Gale will be playing Great sister right? I don't know. Jane is so pretty, I love her when she played with Sirita in Luam Prai Lai Ruk! These clips sure is a tease...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I like Matt character, she don't need to put up with anymone until Great try and stop her. I'm not sure but it looks like Gale will be playing Great sister right? I don't know. Jane is so pretty, I love her when she played with Sirita in Luam Prai Lai Ruk! These clips sure is a tease...
Gale is his sister that's why he is so protective of her. Matt must have given Gale something nasty to eat cause one of the other clip she spits it right out. lol. And gosh, the way Matt threw the food right at Jane's face all the while she is giving away smirks here and there. Hahahha the girl is crazy! I rather have a strong N'ek then a weak N'ek anyways. I can't stand a weak N'ek it makes me cheer for the Rai to slap her even more. So, I'm glad Matt has some back bones. I'm just afraid she will have way too many of it. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Gale is his sister that's why he is so protective of her. Matt must have given Gale something nasty to eat cause one of the other clip she spits it right out. lol. And gosh, the way Matt threw the food right at Jane's face all the while she is giving away smirks here and there. Hahahha the girl is crazy! I rather have a strong N'ek then a weak N'ek anyways. I can't stand a weak N'ek it makes me cheer for the Rai to slap her even more. So, I'm glad Matt has some back bones. I'm just afraid she will have way too many of it. :)
Oh thanks for telling me Gale is Great sister in here. Lol. Yeah Matt is so funny because she don't give a f*** to anyone. Yeah if she have too much of a back bone she will be in tears because no one will be on her side and she will be hurt. Sad. I want to see what else Matt will do in this lakorn to Gale and Jane. I have a feeling I might feel sorry for Gale but at the same time understand Matt. Great don't you punished Matt too bad for being viscous. lol.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh thanks for telling me Gale is Great sister in here. Lol. Yeah Matt is so funny because she don't give a f*** to anyone. Yeah if she have too much of a back bone she will be in tears because no one will be on her side and she will be hurt. Sad. I want to see what else Matt will do in this lakorn to Gale and Jane. I have a feeling I might feel sorry for Gale but at the same time understand Matt. Great don't you punished Matt too bad for being viscous. lol.

Oh, Matt will have someone on her side. See that guy with the funny looking hair? I bet that'll be one of Matt's BF or the guy that falls in love with her. And if that's the case, he'll support her because he's probably the only one that understand her ways. Hmmm...that make for one excitement too because then Grate is going to really be pissed and all jealous when he starts to have feelings for Matt. Bad or evil Grate will fall for Matt. LOL.

Grate: Is that your boyfriend?
Matt: So what if it is
Grate: Plotting to break them up
Me: Eating popcorn and enjoying the show

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, Matt will have someone on her side. See that guy with the funny looking hair? I bet that'll be one of Matt's BF or the guy that falls in love with her. And if that's the case, he'll support her because he's probably the only one that understand her ways. Hmmm...that make for one excitement too because then Grate is going to really be pissed and all jealous when he starts to have feelings for Matt. Bad or evil Grate will fall for Matt. LOL.

Grate: Is that your boyfriend?
Matt: So what if it is
Grate: Plotting plans to break them up
Me: Eating popcorn and enjoying the show
Lol. You are so funny I like the last one "Eating popcorn and enjoying the show." I have to say I love it when the p'ke is Jealous because I want him to go grab n'ke and show her who she belongs too. And my favorite line in which the n'ke says, Yes hes my boyfriend or I love/like him. You can surely expect the kiss/slap thing happening from there. Lol. Oh Matt having a support that would be good.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Lol. You are so funny I like the last one "Eating popcorn and enjoying the show." I have to say I love it when the p'ke is Jealous because I want him to go grab n'ke and show her who she belongs too. And my favorite line in which the n'ke says, Yes hes my boyfriend or I love/like him. You can surely expect the kiss/slap thing happening from there. Lol. Oh Matt having a support that would be good.

A lakorn can never be a true lakorn if the Pra'ek is not jealous. I mean, who wants a nice wholesome Pra'ek anyway. I like some bad boy in them. Like I'll take what's mine and if you mess with it your ass will be kick. Matt is going to be slapping Grate a bit so you know that he must have said something really offendsive to her because as crazy as she is I don't think she just goes up to Grate and slaps him for the fun of it. LOL. Though, that would be funny and Grate would admit her into some mental institution cause girl is really insane then.

Oh, of course, It's always hilarious when Pra'ek automatically assumed the N'ek is easy cause she happens to have a guy as a friend. I think the guy standing next to Matt looks alright if he does something with his bushy hair.

Ok...Off to bed now. My words and spelling are all over the place.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry guys just wanna mention Matt rai character apparently from the teaser, i think Gale is pregnant with Au but later
she got a miscarriage cos Matt did something to her and see that food on the plate that Gale had eaten maybe there is
a poison substance that is why Gale she vomit out, at the start i was hoping to see the fighting between Matt and Great
but i don't wanna see her destroying Gale either cos if there is alot of it i will not liking Matt's character in here
and i like the BTS part where Gale was holding her husband jacket and organize before he goes to work Gale portray as
a wife pretty well now i know why the director chose Gale to play this role cos delt with her mature age but she don't
look her age but she can pull her role better than some young generation.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry guys just wanna mention Matt rai character apparently from the teaser, i think Gale is pregnant with Au but later
she got a miscarriage cos Matt did something to her and see that food on the plate that Gale had eaten maybe there is
a poison substance that is why Gale she vomit out, at the start i was hoping to see the fighting between Matt and Great
but i don't wanna see her destroying Gale either cos if there is alot of it i will not liking Matt's character in here
and i like the BTS part where Gale was holding her husband jacket and organize before he goes to work Gale portray as
a wife pretty well now i know why the director chose Gale to play this role cos delt with her mature age but she don't
look her age but she can pull her role better than some young generation.
Oh I hate miscarriage in a lakorn. It's ok Alice I agree with you as well...but hopefully Gale didn't have a misscrage because of Matt. It could be an accident from Matt or someone else did it could be Jane and blame it on Matt, and Matt probably got angry when they blame her. This is just my prediction though. If Matt did it intentionally I would pretty pissed off, but I think deep down she like Gale because they were friends or something. Yeah Gale is mature and sometimes she has the n'ke look on. Thanks Alice.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope Matt is not the quilty one if Gale does have a miscarriage. Considering they were once really good friends that is pretty cold hearted. And I honestly, don't think her dad would put up with it, he seemed to be really in love with Gale or else he would not have slapped Matt. She will probably try to break the marriage up but it would go over board if she does try to kill the baby.

I hope the food Matt gave Gale is just something she has no appitite for since she is pregnant. And the morning sickness just kick in. Either way, whatever it was Grate was not happy about it. I'm gonna have to go with the thoery that Jane is the culprit in this and the blame somehow landed on Matt since she doesn't like the marriage to begin with. Deep down inside, Matt probably still cares about Gale. She seemed to be a sweet girl. Matt just have the temper of the devil itself.

*Gale is a pretty girl. I think her and Au is compatible. They're cute*

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
A lakorn can never be a true lakorn if the Pra'ek is not jealous. I mean, who wants a nice wholesome Pra'ek anyway. I like some bad boy in them. Like I'll take what's mine and if you mess with it your ass will be kick. Matt is going to be slapping Grate a bit so you know that he must have said something really offendsive to her because as crazy as she is I don't think she just goes up to Grate and slaps him for the fun of it. LOL. Though, that would be funny and Grate would admit her into some mental institution cause girl is really insane then.

Oh, of course, It's always hilarious when Pra'ek automatically assumed the N'ek is easy cause she happens to have a guy as a friend. I think the guy standing next to Matt looks alright if he does something with his bushy hair.

Ok...Off to bed now. My words and spelling are all over the place.
The bad boy type is always good, because it interesting since you don't know what to expect or you do know. Good guys are good too, sometimes they get boring but I like it when they show they care to n'ke. Yeah I do want to know what Grate must have said to get slap.

The guy standing next to Matt looks good, but I wish I could see his face.lol. It shows only a quick second or two of him and its mostly just hair. Hes pretty light skin though. One thing I like is Gale isn't going to play the usual supporting friend role and she gets the guy that likes Matt at the end. Instead she gets the father, and shes cute.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The bad boy type is always good, because it interesting since you don't know what to expect or you do know. Good guys are good too, sometimes they get boring but I like it when they show they care to n'ke. Yeah I do want to know what Grate must have said to get slap.

The guy standing next to Matt looks good, but I wish I could see his face.lol. It shows only a quick second or two of him and its mostly just hair. Hes pretty light skin though. One thing I like is Gale isn't going to play the usual supporting friend role and she gets the guy that likes Matt at the end. Instead she gets the father, and shes cute.

Certain bad boy type are just very charming. They can be a bad ass toward a lot of people and just doesn't take crap from anyone. I like the one that plays by their own rules and games. But yet at the same time, when it comes to N'ek he's very protective and show the softer side of him that none rarely sees. Those are the ultimate bad boy for me. It doesn't mean he'll treat N'ek like a glass about to break either, he just cares more about her to let her in.

Yeah, usually Gale would have end with Matt left over. LOL. But it's neat that she ends with her dad. Between that bushy hair guy and Au I would have picked Au as well. At least he's past the age of playing games. Besides, from the teaser he seems to love Gale a whole lot. Enough to go against his daughter anyway. Bushy hair guy is a bit young. I'm sure if rejected by Matt he'll move on to someone else. :) But he is a cutie from the little BTS I've seen. A little grooming would go a long way for him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I don't understand what your saying in the last sentence Gale get with the guy that like Matt but that guy is just there
for pra'rai or supporting role cos truly this lakorn the 2 main couple Great/Matt and Au/Gale. I've been trying to find
some story plot of this lakorn but all i know that its a nam-nao drama apparently the setting story line is similar to
Fai Chong Sang and someone just said Matt character is like Sai See Plerng. Not sure if Mart and Kim new lakorn Ruk Partiharn
joining them is Alex and Mint C will have some bits from KLRGR.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Certain bad boy type are just very charming. They can be a bad ass toward a lot of people and just doesn't take crap from anyone. I like the one that plays by their own rules and games. But yet at the same time, when it comes to N'ek he's very protective and show the softer side of him that none rarely sees. Those are the ultimate bad boy for me. It doesn't mean he'll treat N'ek like a glass about to break either, he just cares more about her to let her in.

Yeah, usually Gale would have end with Matt left over. LOL. But it's neat that she ends with her dad. Between that bushy hair guy and Au I would have picked Au as well. At least he's past the age of playing games. Besides, from the teaser he seems to love Gale a whole lot. Enough to go against his daughter anyway. Bushy hair guy is a bit young. I'm sure if rejected by Matt he'll move on to someone else. :) But he is a cutie from the little BTS I've seen. A little grooming would go a long way for him.
That bushy hair guy is probably younger than Gale offscreen yeah i agree i will chose Au instead of that bushy hair guy.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Alice....

I think what Thaimovielover said is that usually the supporting girl ends up with the guy that likes the N'ek. (Gale is somewhat supporting in here) But instead of that she ends up with Matt's dad which doesn't happen all the time in a lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice....

I think what Thaimovielover said is that usually the supporting girl ends up with the guy that likes the N'ek. (Gale is somewhat supporting in here) But instead of that she ends up with Matt's dad which doesn't happen all the time in a lakorn.
No your both are all wrong pantip had the upcoming list airing and some new confirm and next to it name who's character and
pairing or end up with who, Great Warintorn with Matt Peeranee and Au Thanakorn with Gale Waranluk and another thing
supporting role is that bushy guy and Jane also Gale/Au isn't supporting pair in here but they're both playing the
2nd pra'nang as in the second main couple after Great/Matt.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice....

Thanks. Yeah that's what I ment sorry I wasn't so clear Alice. Cause usually in a lakorn n'ke has a friend... And theirs usually a guy that like n'ke, toward the end the guy that likes n'ke ends up with n'ke friend at the end. But in this lakorn Gale gets Matt father. I hope it's clear. Sorry bout that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks. Yeah that's what I ment sorry I wasn't so clear Alice. Cause usually in a lakorn n'ke has a friend... And theirs usually a guy that like n'ke, toward the end the guy that likes n'ke ends up with n'ke friend at the end. But in this lakorn Gale gets Matt father. I hope it's clear. Sorry bout that.
its ok i won't blame any of u girls cos maybe its just your prediction and u haven't seen the real info yet :thumbup: