Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't read unless you want to be very spoiled LOL

After the incident at the movies Net feels as though she has lost everything, the person she loves and her family. This causes her to be vengeful because she believes that Chon tricked her into falling in love with him. She then promises Taen sit that she will do everything she can to help take revenge against Chon she also agrees to marry Taensit. After Tip has her baby Chon secretly takes a DNA test and realizes that it isn't his baby. Chon immediately rushes to tell Naed that he is free now. Naed tells him that she has agreed to marry Taensit... Tip Tada goes crazy because she is so grief stricken that her baby isn't Chon's baby. Oon pleads with Ken to take care of the child and she will say that she is the mother. Ken then asks Oon to marry him.

The home stay village finds out that Taensit is behind the destruction of their village and asks Chon to plead with Naed to stop their marriage ceremony. Naed doesn't believe it until she see's evidence. Naed goes and end things with Tansit, be he refuses and attempts to physically assault Naed, but Chon saves her. Tansit then abducts Sasimon and her son as hostages. The villagers and Tape goes and get the cops who apprehends Tansit. Naed then realizes that she really loves her little brother and is embarassed of the way she treated Sasimon. In the end Naed forgives her father is able to accept Sasimon and her child, but will Naed and Chon end up together? You can find out by following Kularb Rai Glay Ruk ;p

^.^ LOLLLL
One question this lakorn will end this week or the next weekend episode?

Merit

sarNie Adult
You're lucky that you'll get to see them one after the other .. i'm liking GRATE in here too -- he's not annoying to the eyes like his other role. probably b/c he seems to be relax and comfortable in here with Matt.

Their parting scene at the door before the wedding got me bawling !!! I feel so bad and sad for Matt at the theater. The family could at least give her a call after they arrived at the hospital instead of letting her wait and buy tickets after each show ends. I also don't like that Grate married jane but b/c of responsibility, he did it for the right thing. I guess i could understand why MATT decide to make such decision. Thanks na, TINA for the spoiler.

They have likit snae ha but it might not even air until the middle of next year. That's quite of a wait. lol. But yeah, at least there's something there to look forward to. It's better than nothing at all.

I think Grate's mistake is sleeping with Jane in the beginning when all in all he only consider her a 'friend'. Then again, it was early and he wasn't in a relationship of any sort with Matt nor was he planning on falling in love with her. So, in a way I can't truly fault him for that.

I still can't believe her family did not notice that she was absent at the hospital. I didn't think it would cost much valuable time to just text her or call her. It's sad to see how sad she looks. She waited and waited for nothing. She was lonely and with everything that happen between her and Grate, I think she needed her family there.

I think Grate is likeable because he's not the blind and stupid Pra'ek. He might have his slight moments but it's very light compare to others. In this lakorn, he's more in love with Matt than not. And he hasn't done anything on purpose to hurt her. And one major point is, the chemistry work between them so he comes across very likeable,

tinah

sarNie Coma
IM STARTING ON EPI 7! oh boy, i would love to be in the arms of grate. :cloud9: hes so masculine. so many scenes got me blushing

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw i hate those 'opposite sides of the door' scenes. and Matt and Great bawling their eyes out, both are so devastated by having to separate! :teary: it was so heartbreaking! poor Matt. she was finally finding the good side of her life!
stupid Thip! I. JUST. DON'T. GET. IT! *bang.head.against.brick.wall*
why would you want to be with a guy who obviously doesn't like you? i mean, it's clear she doesn't even just want him for his money, which, though also really annoything, i find that as a less annoying reason than for no reason other than you don't want to lose a guy who's always been around you.
:ninja: seriously, using the pregnancy trick? -_-

I think Grate is likeable because he's not the blind and stupid Pra'ek. He might have his slight moments but it's very light compare to others. In this lakorn, he's more in love with Matt than not. And he hasn't done anything on purpose to hurt her. And one major point is, the chemistry work between them so he comes across very likeable,
Great/Chon is a VERY appealing p'ek compared to some other p'ek who, although fun to watch, can get needlessly aggressive or even disrespectful of n'ek--sometimes it's to hide their own hurt, but i just get tired of it after a while. Chon goes all out for Naed. especially when we look at it from the point of view where they both used to be such violent rivals but then he fell for her and got all soft which in turn softened her up, and he didn't use any tricks, it was just his plain self expressing care for her.

whoa! seems like the writer was just torturing Naed with the giving birth/movie scene. wtheck i mean her family didn't even contact her!
so sweet of Chon to go find her at least. and bittersweet that they looked so sad. and gosh, when they hugged...just showed how much they need each other...

ugh then Thip had to come ruin the atmosphere....

OMG can't wait for next episode! Great to the rescue!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Thip pregnant with Ken's child? i don't think it Great though.
Yeah i was wondering to myself as well I'm sure its not Grate maybe it might be Kane or Tansik. Oh Gale she gave birth
to a baby boy its Matt little stepbrother can't wait to watch the next episode and the ending next weekend. I like episode 8
but kind of sad and truly a nice meaning about Matt/Grate intouch love story, i like the hospital scene both side of the
grandparents they're so hilarious when it comes to being so hyped up :baby-scene-pop-corn: :coverlaf:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks alice for the clip. It's crazy everytime I see Grate I'm looking for Matt too. I'm thinking she's always somewhere nearby. :coverlaf: The part where Matt/Grate at the temple together is super cute. They are so making me jealous. They just seem happy and smiling all the time. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think that Tip used the baby trick on Grate, because even she didn't know who her baby's father was lol. If the spoiler is right that is lol.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Episode 9 is one of those frustrating and stupid episode that I now believe every thai lakorn has. I actually hate it! I was struggling to finish it to be frank.

First, I really dislike almost borderline hate Grate's character in this episode. They made him into the typical dumbass Pra'ek I was hoping he would not be. First of all, when he decided to marry Thip he has no business with Nade anymore. He chose what he thinks is best and Nade is doing what she has to do to move on no matter what her motive is. He left her first not the other way around. Nade has done enough crying over a love she thought once was. She's an emotional wreck for what Chon did to her and not to include her inconsiderate family members. They did not even let her know Mon has a baby then she has to sit there and watch the video. Yeah, rub it in while she's still hurting. And to think they love Nade, I think they are selfish.

Thip and Tansik is beyond words. I don't even feel like trashing them right now that's how mad I am at episode 9. Chon is just trying to have his cake and eat it too. He should have never married Thip in the first place. He could take responsibilty without being a dead beat dad and should do so without having to marry Thip at all. But he just did it anyways. So, his love for Nade is second to his responsibility. I mean, what if Nade gets pregnant by Chon is he going to marry her and thip at the same time? For crying out loud he piss me off about that.

And then her selfish father and Chon have the nerve to try and tell he what to do. Let her have space and let her do what she wants. Her father married a girl without telling her so why can't she just marry someone. Chon and her dad has hurt her shouldn't she have the right to do what she felt is right whether it's going to hurt them or not? I wanted Nade to slap Chon just for showing up at her place. I'm like go home to your stupid wife and leave her alone will you? Chon was none too please about Nade and Tansik. Well, too bad isn't it?

I'm done ranting about this episode. One that I won't re-watch.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To be honest I don't blame Nade for marrying Tansik because one he has never shown his true colors in front of her nor made it completely apparent. Also, he has always taken good care of her. Two, everything is hitting her so fast. Her family forgetting her, and losing Chon. So her choice to marry Tansik is like (There is this great guy right here) she is afraid that something will cause her to lose him. She doesn't love him, but everyone has hurt her so much. She feels that all the good things in her life have slowly disappeared and she is afraid that Tansik will be next. So we can be as pissed as we want about Nade marrying Tansik, but I understand why she does it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks cupid candy for the pics. I like them all. The fourth pic you can see Matt's hand on Grate's lap. The girl just love placing her hand there every chance she gets. lol. Very cute though.

I don't blame Nade at all for marry Tansik. I wanted her to get marry just to pissed Chon off. I'm sure he still think Nade should not do so, but who gives a crap about what he thinks at this point. He hurt her and should just butt out of her life. Chon needs to go on home and attend to his precious wife. Nade, is trying to move on and she doesn't need him to be there. In this episode, what would make me happy is if Nade would fall in love with a random guy and goes away being all happy. That should serve Chon right for what he did to her.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks cupid candy for the pics. I like them all. The fourth pic you can see Matt's hand on Grate's lap. The girl just love placing her hand there every chance she gets. lol. Very cute though.

I don't blame Nade at all for marry Tansik. I wanted her to get marry just to pissed Chon off. I'm sure he still think Nade should not do so, but who gives a crap about what he thinks at this point. He hurt her and should just butt out of her life. Chon needs to go on home and attend to his precious wife. Nade, is trying to move on and she doesn't need him to be there. In this episode, what would make me happy is if Nade would fall in love with a random guy and goes away being all happy. That should serve Chon right for what he did to her.
I agree! Why be with someone that hurt you over and over. I really feel for Matt, shes been hurt numerous times by the two people she loves. Her dad married Gale and had never ask Matt how she felt. When she reacted mean, hes still stayed with Gale. And people put the blame on Matt for acting that way. Now when Matt wants to get marry with Tansik I don't get why her father try to tell her otherwise.
As for Grate he choose what he think is right... then why won't he let go of Matt. I really feel it for her, after seeing what she has been through since the beginning I don't blame her decisions anymore.

little

sarNie Adult
it's not getting interesting anymore great marrying jane and her pregnancy. i like the beginning where great and ned were mean together

Merit

sarNie Adult
it's not getting interesting anymore great marrying jane and her pregnancy. i like the beginning where great and ned were mean together

That is why I'm glad that this lakorn is short. When they make the lakorn long either the Pra'ek is dumb or the N'ek is straight up stupid. So at least with this lakorn you get one or two episodes of some frustrating moments but I rather have a few here and there than to prolong it. Because then it would really piss me of. lol

Chon hopefully, with grow out of his typical Pra'ek moments next episode.

Matt looks so pretty in her wedding dress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
U all have read the spoiler that soon for the ending next weekend Thip she found out who's the father of her baby and she
will turn psycho and left the baby with Ken and Oun to adopt as their child, i don't know who to blame cos reckon everyone
of each cast they're all at their own fault this is what family drama is all about, later Ned actually found the true
colours of Tansik there was this night his trying to sexual assault her but Grate came to rescue her.

This will have a happily ever after for Chon and Ned :cloud9: and Ned forgive her dad and accept Gale and the child as her
little brother.